Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. (28900 Views)

Rivers APC Warns Banks Against Giving Wike Loans / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by TeamSimple(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
OmoOlomu:
bros it is wrong for any 1 to say the citizens nis hv shortlisted are pdp sympatisers. I am on that list nd am nt affiliated to a party,also this exercise comenced long b4 GMB Won. They can probe d privitaization nd others but this recruitment to me is transparent. Abi they want me to vex
LOLz bros no vex ehn,By Gods grace you will be appointed. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by coputa(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dtrader1:
nawa ooo , na so so so so decry dem dey decry.
Before election DECRY.
During election.. DECRY
After elections DECRY
before Handover DECRY
After Handover dem go still..... fill in the Gap abeg cheesy

abi cry no dey finish for una Eyes sad
when dey take over,the real cry go start,dem fit cry for the next four years

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
olaniyanc:

You an accomplice in crime. Criminal!!!!!!!!
If I Sue you for libel now then dem go talk say Starlingslimnet wicked! so be a gentleman by not qouting me again.Thanks
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by NwaNimo1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
APC - Your heartless!! (Let them loot one last time na!)
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by eph12(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
TeamSimple:

Instead of you to counter what has been said by the APC u hear saying APC throwing threats,pls what's threatening about what was said? APC attack issues,using the constitution and normal procedures. If the presidency couldn't conduct a smooth NIS recruitment last year,why now rush the exercise in between two weeks? Because they wanna put their normal PDP loyalist in the hierarchy of affairs of the NIS.
But the recruitment is not for the head of NIS. Also many APC fans applied and were shortlisted. Some are very hopeful of getting this job. I don't know how you got your own 2 weeks tho.

2 Likes

Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
this is still the actual quarter of the year when recruitment begins, I dunno what rust this one is writing up there. maybe the greedy man has his sons to fix thru backdoors that will be reopened once again this next regime.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by arcnomec(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
I hope the so called APC spokesman has been drawn to the upcoming local government election Mr Ameachi wants to conduct on May 23rd in Rivers state.......Is that not a last minute recruitment........ Imagine a governor trying to conduct election 3 days to his vacating of office........Do unto others as u will want them to do unto u.....Golden rule..........I ask,if Rivers state governor not a member of the so called APC, while haven't they preach this sermon to him also........
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by nzeobi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
dre11:

Am sure you don't have someone that works in these disco and you will see its worse than when it was still PHCN
A distant cousin works with EEDC from oraifite and please explain what you mean by its worse condition
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
mrmaze:
Dat have been d trend of outgoing administration..

Especially with such that accepted defeat with arms wide open
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by ignis: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Empty noise....
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by DaBullIT(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

This is how you behave when you get power through lies,deceit and propaganda.

[size=16pt]So out of 25 million Nigerians , 15 million believed lies and propaganda ? grin grin grin[/size]
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by blackandbold: 2:14am On Apr 27, 2015
dirtymoney:
APC promised 3 million jobs annually if elected into power during their campaign... PDP is trying to help out with the recruitment exercise of a ew thousands at no cost and they are crying a river. How then are we suppose to believe the 3 million per year thing?

The way the APC are throwing threats up and down... I hope they don't turn the country into another '' talk and get arrested'' territory...
when a naive friend told that apc promised 2million jobs annually as part of their manifesto...I laughed and wondered where he got that spurious information from..suprised thqt evem aftee election people are still spreading propaganda s as regards the incoming governemt. ..its was even jonathan that promised additional 8 million jobs if re elected....that s 2 million annually. osibanjo clarified the job creation num of a thing well for people who read and write sha...and also apc never said. they wud end boko aram un 2months.lol.how ever they will tackle it effevtively..that was what was said.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Bollinger(m): 3:43am On Apr 27, 2015
The fact that one has to give that kind of warning tells a lot about the country.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by austinbrown: 3:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Na so una want take give us the 3million jobs?
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Daykoozy(m): 4:25am On Apr 27, 2015
sirugos:
Am only here to like others peoples comment.
so why comment?
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Daykoozy(m): 4:32am On Apr 27, 2015
tucky200:
Hmmm...last min looting....
Baba u need to build two extra storey buildings in kirikiri
The underground bunker is being built as we speak. All looters and their sympathizers are all doing hard labor. if you are not a criminal, no qualms. If you are, then I feel sorry for you.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by OmoOlomu(m): 4:49am On Apr 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

LOLz bros no vex ehn,By Gods grace you will be appointed. Goodluck
amiin. Thank You.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by coldFLARES1(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
The outgoing government will not listen. President Jonathan has always turned a blind eye to most impunity which go on under his administration and this won't be an exception. However, if due process was followed with the recruitment exercise, then the incoming government will have to find a way to deal with it
Even if due process is followed, it negates morality and good conscience to embark no such ventures. Why did they not do the recruitment mid-tenure to feel the pangs of being bogged down by a bloated wage bill? Good that a prior warning is issued because all these recruitments intended to cripple the in-coming govt would have to be nullified so that the new govt would have to make its assessment and determine what staff strength may be required as well as take the credit for the jobs created. As for the investors wishing to take part in the hurried privatization, they should be advised that they are taking a gamble that carry greater risks than rewards.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by socialmediaman: 5:49am On Apr 27, 2015
What I meant by due process was, if there was vacancy, and the government can pay, why not? They could've done this since last year or so. If the government is doing this to make a fast one legally though, then the Buhari government will have no option than formulate new policies to deal with the situation, like put them on a shift work, convert them to contract staff, renewable etc. I think the government is trying to conclude what it didn't do in the last failed recruitment exercise, what the incoming government will have to worry about is, whether it was merit based, quota system was respected, employed persons were qualified, recruitment process was not manipulated to Favour a certain people from a certain area etc.

coldFLARES1:
Even if due process is followed, it negates morality and good conscience to embark no such ventures. Why did they not do the recruitment mid-tenure to feel the pangs of being bogged down by a bloated wage bill? Good that a prior warning is issued because all these recruitments intended to cripple the in-coming govt would have to be nullified so that the new govt would have to make its assessment and determine what staff strength may be required as well as take the credit for the jobs created. As for the investors wishing to take part in the hurried privatization, they should be advised that they are taking a gamble that carry greater risks than rewards.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by Guliver(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2015
open letter 2 jonadunce. pls Mr bad luck b4 u leave office, remember d disengaged staff of NiMC,DAT u& ur heartless friend tag as ghost workers.pls we need our money.pls some spent 33yrs n service u termed dem ghost workers,pls pay us our benefit. we use God,if u do not fear God.we use faka patience aka mama peace 2 beg u.thunder wet go fire ur friend onyemene still dey do press-up.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by crusherfaq(f): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by clemzo101(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Na wa oooo, so dos dat will get d immigration jobs now will still have fears. Na wa oooo. Make baba bone dat one Abeg, if u cancel the recruitment, dat will be d beginning of public discontent. I will advice u look only to d hurried privatization and leave recruitment alone.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by FOREXMARTS: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2015
dirtymoney:
APC promised 3 million jobs annually if elected into power during their campaign... PDP is trying to help out with the recruitment exercise of a ew thousands at no cost and they are crying a river. How then are we suppose to believe the 3 million per year thing?

The way the APC are throwing threats up and down... I hope they don't turn the country into another '' talk and get arrested'' territory...
i don't know about the privatization aspect but for the employment aspect it is weired that they are complaining when they already promised Nigerians millions of jobs, pdp is just helping them set that ball rolling or was the job promise part of the campaign gimmick too? I guess they had no real plans to crate jobs. #one chance.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by shammah1(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2015
10 million
dirtymoney:

Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by amoduganja: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Liar Mohammed, you said it all. Jonathan remains president till midnight 28th of May, so you should just shut up because we are tired of your propaganda. Maybe you want him to sit in Aso Rock and not do anything.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by gobizzy101: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
dirtymoney:

ur brain must b paining u
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by chidexy(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2015
coldFLARES1:

APC can only exercise their authority from may 29th. Before then, the PDP administration is constitutionally empowered to rule and that includes recruiting personnel
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by psalmsjob: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2015
Its morally wrong for PDP to be recruiting workers it won't be there to pay.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by dre11(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2015
nzeobi:

A distant cousin works with EEDC from oraifite and please explain what you mean by its worse condition

I have a family member that works in one of the disco companies and its IBEDC to be presise
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by coldFLARES1(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2015
chidexy:

APC can only exercise their authority from may 29th. Before then, the PDP administration is constitutionally empowered to rule and that includes recruiting personnel
I guess you haven't seen or heard of a family member, friend or foe whose appointment into a govt job was terminated because his/her employment was fraudulently obtained. When the time reach, just get the copy of your constitution, retain the services of an attorney and head to court to challenge the legality of an annulment of these mines planted by the PDP, in their dying days.
Re: APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians can be wonderful, if recruitment is done, its a scam n if it isn't done, govt is insensitive 2 d welfare of d people. so my question is which one will govt do dat will satisfy us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC / UK Detectives Storm Nigeria Over Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.