Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Need Advice About My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice About My Relationship. (709 Views)

My Relationship Is Officially Over / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About My Relationship. by mickum(m): 5:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Hi,i meet my girlfriend in February this year and we did accept to date.she is loving, pretty and intelligent.Also she twenty years of age,things have happened between us like sex etc...so two months away,she has quitted.knowing the fact that I'm away from town.Her reasons is that she lack interest, confused about whole thing and not happy any longer probably because of sex involved in the relationship. please nairalanders what i'm going to do to get her interest and happy. l love her so much indeed!...
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Honestly, I can't quit understand your situation.
Your story seems a bit too compressed.
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Work on ur English 1st
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2015
You did not fit into her picture of the Dream man and she starts to think whether she gave sex to the wrong person.
Let it go bro, it should be body and soul
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by sinizia: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2015
You can only save yourself any further heartache by moving on. She doesn't want you, that's the cold hard fact. Move on.
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by mickum(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2015
ITbomb:
You did not fit into her picture of the Dream man and she starts to think whether she gave sex to the wrong person.
Let it go bro, it should be body and soul
thanks u've said all.
Re: I Need Advice About My Relationship. by mickum(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2015
sinizia:
You can only save yourself any further heartache by moving on. She doesn't want you, that's the cold hard fact. Move on.
thanks I will.

(1) (Reply)

The Impossible Love (poem) / Is This Love Or Stupidity / Strictly For MEN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.