Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.27th.april.2015 | I Beg You; Please! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.27th.april.2015 | I Beg You; Please! (341 Views)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.27th.april.2015 | I Beg You; Please! by ComeBackHome: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | MON.APRIL.27th 2015

I BEG YOU; PLEASE! | 2 Corinthians 5: 20 (TLB)

”We are Christ's ambassadors. God is using us to speak to you: we beg you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, receive the love he offers you-be reconciled to God”

Today, I came with a message, specifically for you. God sent me to you and it is for PEACE.

In case you are reading this capsule and you know you don’t have a relationship with Jesus yet, I BEG YOU; please and please, you need the relationship.

God is not mad at you again. He has settled every dispute between you and Himself in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ.

“For God was in Christ, restoring the world to himself, no longer counting men's sins against them but blotting them out” (2 Corinthians 5: 19 - TLB).

Jesus has brought down the wall of contempt – the middle wall of partition – the ‘LAW’, the enmity. He who wasn’t part of our sin was made our sin. And we who committed the offence in Adam became His righteousness. What a love the Father bestows on us. He is no longer at war with us. Jesus settled all for us | See Ephesians 2: 14 – 21, 2 Corinthians 5: 21, 1 John 3: 1.

Receive the life of Jesus today - be a New Creation in Christ Jesus – 2 Corinthians 5: 17. Please and please, be reconciled to God, today.

How to become a ‘NEW CREATION’:

The requirement: - Acknowledge with your mouth that Jesus is the Lord and also believe in your heart that Jesus was delivered up for your offenses & was raised up from the dead by God, the Father, for your Justification. And having done that, you are saved. Now, a ‘NEW CREATION’! | See Romans 4: 25, 10: 9 – 10.

Dearly beloved, welcome to your new Life.

NOW, SAY | I am a ‘NEW CREATION’ in Christ Jesus.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in my newness of life in Christ Jesus – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

God Finishes His Work / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of April 2015 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.