Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52391 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by softwerk(f): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stephanie Otobo’s mother and elder sister were today at Apostle Suleiman's Omega Fire Ministry Headquarters at Auchi, Edo State to beg on behalf of her daughter who accused Apostle Suleiman for denying having a sexual relationship with her and other notable women!

Apostle Suleiman was said to have forgiven Stephanie but advised Nigerians to be more objective and avoid talking against men of God!

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154955044920631&id=159609445630

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by idee91: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
DRAMA

18 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
I don tire self. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Emekus92(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
This woman is making headlines now o.
Well good 4 Apostle bad 4 ha daughter

25 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by dunkem21(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
After the reggae, play the blues cheesy ..

Shame on all zombies grin

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by lawflec(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
lol
am not condemning apostle Suleiman, neither am I saying that Otobo is lying but I just have an observation.

why are they dragging this woman to this issue. the woman merely gave birth yo Stephanie and she's the only person involved. she is an adult and can speak for herself. if she is refuting what she has said then let her come out and do that, unfortunately, the matter is already in court and nothing more can be done again.
let Stephanie talk and not the mother

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

Allow shame to catch u small...

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Allow shame to catch u small...

Allow yourself to use your brain and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Or u are not smart enough to know that ?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer.

Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Even Thin Tall Tony that we saw in 69 position on live TV denied collecting BJJ

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
shey her mother follow her go hotel ni...dey don gv madam money she no get choice dan to run her mouth anyhow...shameless family...like mother like daughter

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by chuksbogus: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Everything can not be Fire, prayer. Try and use your common sense once in a while.

the mum is not saying she was there or not when they were sleeping together.. Stephanie said that her Mother accompanied her to see the MOG for introduction but the woman is saying noting like that happened that she have not seen the said girl for 3yrs now and don't even know what MOG looks like.She said the MOG came to their house to do introduction for marriage and there is no video recording for marriage introduction and the father plus elders were not there? the father said that there wasn't a time in his life that MOG came to his house or him seeing MOG.so how can u pit these things together

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

the mum is not saying she was there or not when they were sleeping together.. Stephanie said that her Mother accompanied her to see the MOG for introduction but the woman is saying noting like that happened that she have not seen the said girl for 3yrs now and don't even know what MOG looks like.She said the MOG came to their house to do introduction for marriage and there is no video recording for marriage introduction and the father plus elders were not there? the father said that there wasn't a time in his life that MOG came to his house or him seeing MOG.so how can u pit these things together

Hear the story

How will a mother accompany her daughter to go and meet a man for introduction ?

Does that make any sense to you ?

The same girl they claimed apologized, what can they not add to her story so the veracity can be doubted.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

I dnt blame her.

There is a video where Otobo claimed intimidation and threats.

U av no idea what these m0r0ns can do in the name of protecting their GO

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by okosodo: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have now concluded that suleiman is innocent because i heard a voice purportedly by the mother from the girls side that people that came to her from suleiman were shamed, but you see now that the voice was not her mother's as submitted by the useless girl. I had been sitting on the fence but have concluded today. Muslims can be having their field say talking thrash on NL

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by eightsin(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
The parents don't want wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Everything can not be Fire, prayer. Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Please u have any evidence the man slept with her?
If u dont have evidence, i will know u r a fool...

Sorry to say

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Topgainer: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lol
If you know how powerful the spell works on its victim you pity many of these people. That's the reason people sheepishly gather at the Temple of his holiness Apostle Rev King despite the death sentence on his neck from the Supreme court. Remember that Rev King during one of the trials at a lower court presented witnesses claiming to be relatives of the victims and people paid to act as firsthand witness of the dealings of His Holiness King. Some of such accounts is similar to this
mother saying her adult daughter she doesn't know her whereabouts for over 3 years didn't sleep or travel around with Oracle Prophet. Was she following her daughter around?
The drama in this thing is an insult to average intelligence.
Instead of all this drama the Omega PR team should threaten Stephanie to recant her accounts or her parents, sisters and villagers will be killed by fire. That should be more effective than all these stunts.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by chuksbogus: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hear the story

How will a mother accompanied her daughter to go and meet a man for introduction ?

Does that make any sense to you ?

But it was Stephanie that said that !!! so it means she is not saying the truth .THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE THAT WANT THIS STORY TO BE TRUE MY ALL MEANS.THEY WILL NOT AGREE TO WHAT EVER SOME ONE SAID THAT IS NOT SUPPORTING WHAT THAT GIRL SAID .THEY ONLY AGREE THE ONES THAT POINT TO THE FACT THAT ITS TRUE!!!! MAY GOD HELP UNA

31 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry to say

U called me a f00l right .

The last time one of the victims of Alfa Sule abused me and I replied on his issues, I was banned for a week.

I won't fall for this.

I am sure it was planned.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
na wa
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

U called me a f00l right .

The last time one of the victims of Alfa Sule abused me and I replied on his issues, I was banned for a week.

I won't fall for this.

I am sure it was planned.

I didn't call u fool....
Read well,
I challenged u to provide evidence of what u believe....?

If u cant then u settle for the left...

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Topgainer: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry to say
Pastor Felix
How was Church today? Bible says you should not call somebody a fool. Have you seen that before?

16 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

I didn't call u fool....
Read well,
I challenged u to provide evidence of what u believe....?

If u cant then u settle for the left...

No need for ur explanation.

I will not give any mod opportunity to hide under a rule and ban me for Alfa SULE for the second time .

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Topgainer:

Pastor Felix
How was Church today? Bible says you should not call somebody a fool. Have you seen that before?

I did not call him fool...
U cant read?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

No need for ur explanation.

I will not give any mod opportunity to hide under a rule and ban me for Alfa SULE for the second time .

Pls go,
U dont have any logical evidence....

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by sainty2k3(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Trying to be modest, but your post is childish and bias, this made u to insult a woman throwing all caution to the wind. Next time learn to keep quiet rather than exposing your rudeness

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LordCenturion(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Honestly, I don't understand this woman, what is her business with what's going on?

Who brought her to that church?
Is she under any threat?
What suleiman was trying to proof by inviting the woman?
Who interviewed her in the first place?
What about his 24hrs ultimatum? (we are still under 24hrs since last 2 weeks)

For that woman to show up, someone has already threatened this woman,this woman doesn't know anything about her daughter relationship, so, she should go and sit down..

For all drama that this man of Dog and his sheep has been performing including his sudden love up pictures with his wife, it's very clear that this man was trying to cover a lot of things apart from this lady sex Saga...

I know that, Kamar will expose all ur secrets soon...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
That is her own cup of tea na. How does this one change the fact that the apostle shined the tight congo of Stephanie Otobo?

Instead of these media damage control, they should address the allegations heads on.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by timidapsin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
She went to thank her daughter's God father tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.