Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday (23242 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / PHOTO: Osinbajo And Late Ooni Of Ife,most Senior Wife At Burial Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by nobul(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
HBD.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by juman(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Hiss, wife of failed super traditional ruler.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by nobul(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2015
HBD 2 u olori may ur day be LONG Amen.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by kayjasper(f): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Yaaay.....that's my grandma on Nairaland!!!!

grin grin grin

However she is not the first wife.
angry angry angry
Please correct that Lalasticlala.

The woman in between her and Kabiyesi is the first, her name is Olori Adesewa a.k.a Iya Lekoto , the celebrant (my grandma) is the second wife.

Long live you Olori. May we grow to reward you of your selfless service to us your children.

[size=15pt] Amen. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by stinggy(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:

I thought I was the only one who is annoyed about our leaders not promoting our own very rich yoruba/Nigerian/African culture. Good to see I am not alone cheesy

Can never be only you. These people will never come down to throw a party here, so why do we do so?
It is even not so much a problem when a common man does it, but a Royal King lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Kentrasso(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Is it just me or does the first wife look younger than the celebrant
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by kayjasper(f): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
Is it just me or does the first wife look younger than the celebrant

Well you can say that again.

Olori Lekoto is the face of the Palace.
She is flamboyant and has more influence than any other person in the palace after the King.

So I guess my simple old fashioned grandma wouldn't turn to make up and jewelries after many decades of living a simple lifestyle.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Peejayybold(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Happy birthday. Long life to her. Meanwhile mtn and etisalat data bundle available. Call or WhatsApp 07030127562 for more information. MTN 1gb for 1200
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
He will leave all these things behind one day. He will be very sad that day. Seek the Lord while He may be found
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by stayblack: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2015
NIGERIA KING SOLO... shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by jbhill(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2015
delishpot:
Parry timeeee!!!!
nine wives.chai deeriz god ooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by delishpot: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2015
jbhill:
nine wives.chai deeriz god ooo

As long as dem nor force them, Na them and their God get to settle that one.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Na all of them? Which one now
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by ChiSun27(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
All those 'small bleaching girls' are just after their own share of the Alaafin's wealth. If not why will a young girl marry an old man like this?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by mogboyelade(f): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
They were sitting in hierarchical order. I mean the Olori, Op take note.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by alberto2k(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Oga I don miss you tire grin
baba i juss comot from oshodi police station. . . dem arrest me nd my boiz for beating up fashola aide sad cry dem even show us for Tv cry

Na NURTW chairman for Lagos chapter come bail us sef cry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by KingTom(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

baba i juss comot from oshodi police station. . . dem arrest me nd my boiz for beating up fashola aide sad cry dem even show us for Tv cry

Na NURTW chairman for Lagos chapter come bail us sef cry
Chai this guy! I swear I never laugh reach like this since you comot grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Seuncoded(f): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
HBD
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by otedola1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
HBD Ma, Igba Odun, Odun Kan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by alberto2k(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Chai this guy! I swear I never laugh reach like this since you comot grin grin
wehrey Lia mohammed wannabe. . . Lateefu my boi sabi lie pass u grin grin

Lateefu lie sote devil relocate to mecury As permanent site grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Chiaka(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Faba:
One of the Alaafin of Oyo's most senior wives, Ayaba Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi, today turned 60. And to celebrate her, the Alaafin of Oyo himself Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, his wives, traditional chiefs and well wishers gathered at the Aganju Forecourt of the Alaafin's palace for a party.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/alaafin-of-oyos-wife-ayaba-kafayat.html?m=1

My role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by KingTom(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey Lia mohammed wannabe. . . Lateefu my boi sabi lie pass u grin grin

Lateefu lie sote devil relocate to mecury As permanent site grin
Mumu, welcome back grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by alberto2k(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, welcome back grin grin grin
Tanchu. . . No1 INSERTING DOCTOR of Africa grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Saraben(f): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls can someone tell where kings get there money from? because the kind of extravagant life they are leaving, imagine the phone, one of the wife is using and Am pretty sure 9 of them has the type or even more
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by Pricelezz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dem even do ashebi...d yoruba's & gbedu; well dey re d happiest pple in Nigeria.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by oladimeji09(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
nerodenero:
I assume the mama that is wearing the same kind of attire with the king is the celebrant.

is the big mama that with baby
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by tammie24: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
omokoladele:
Ibadan with bleaching cream sha lipsrsealed

Happy Birthday to d Kabiesi shenkes

God Bless gbogbo omo oodua

God bless Nigeria
so a person cannot be fair they are using bleaching cream abi
And u are even yoruba. What should a non yoruba say?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by NemzySeries(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2015
omokoladele:
Ibadan with bleaching cream sha lipsrsealed

Happy Birthday to d Kabiesi shenkes

God Bless gbogbo omo oodua

God bless Nigeria
TankGod sum1 knws baba dey bleach.....i fink his bleaching cream is made frm eaw acid
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by NovusHomo(m): 1:42am On Apr 28, 2015
nollyway:
WTH!! nine wetin! !
HOW DOES HE SCHEDULE THEIR LOVE MAKING? shocked shocked dont mind me duh! sad

Lovemaking what? Are you kidding me? With those young ones, the Birthday Girl will certainly not feature on that schedule.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Senior Wife, Kafayat Oyinlola Adeyemi Marks 60th Birthday by nollyway(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin fresh blood tins grin grin
NovusHomo:

Lovemaking what? Are you kidding me? With those young ones, the Birthday Girl will certainly not feature on that schedule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.