Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (48253 Views)

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by themomentng: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has developed the ability to lead Nigeria in line with the manifesto of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and ensure that a better Nigeria is realized.
She stated this on Wednesday in four consecutives tweets published on her handle, @aishambuhari, to hail Osinbajo on his 60th birthday
Mrs. Buhari wrote:

“On the occasion of the birthday of Your Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, Ag. President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“I wish to extend my congratulations to you and to state that the years you have spent building your reputation in multiple capacities, have today resulted in your ability to carry out your duties in line with the manifesto of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to ensure that a better Nigeria is realized. Congratulations and Happy Birthday @ProfOsinbajo”

https://twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/839359976267268096

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
We all know madam

Only the children of hate

That are trying to bring animosity

They are full of hatred in there hearts

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
And when exactly are we gonna start realising that better Nigeria?!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enemies of state over to you

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by psucc(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Truly this woman has virtues and would've outperformed her predecessors if she is given the ample opportunity they had.

Noble Lady of great virtues.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jadonjack:
And when exactly are we gonna start realising that better Nigeria?!

When you believe Nigeria is one

Also show love to others

Finally being a patriotic citizen

Change begin with me and you

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Owamudia: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just love this woman... smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by dealslip(f): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
This woman is too smart for the kind of man she married. When married to men like PMB, your potentials will be buried just like Nigeria has been under him. Look at how Osinbajo just burst out like fresh, fine wine. Suddenly there is reasonable progress in Nigeria.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by nextprince: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Children of 8 will soon register their support for her only to condemn her for the cost of her handbags moments later.
grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Ceema1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank u ma'am.

Walahi it's only children of hate/liepods/ipod zombies that are trying to bring division between Mr president and his vice.

But it's dead on arrival.

God bless Mr president

God bless Mr acting president

God bless Nigeria.

Haters/liepod zombies oya make una jump in to lagoon.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Ceema1(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is too smart for the kind of nan she married. When married to men like PMB, your potentials will be buried just like Nigeria has been under him. Look at how Osinbajo just burst out like fresh, fine wine. Suddenly there is reasonable progress in Nigeria.
Shut d fvck up there man. Thanks!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Goke7: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
The first lady's message is deep and pregnant with lots of other messages. God bless Nigeria

36 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin she don already hand over to osinbajo wife wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by modath(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:
Children of 8 will soon register their support for her only to condemn her for the cost of her handbags moments later.
grin grin grin

It's called bipolar disorder!!!! Hate & bitteness are serious brain freezing ailments... They can't seem to function in any reasonable continuous manner...

Same amiable PYO they reviled on behalf of the Kwara patrimony looter and called "mere commissioner" is who they are now waxing lyrical about..

Awon akinyeye, akindanidani.. smiley

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin she don already hand over to osinbajo wife wink

First among them spotted

Though nah my persin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Jabioro: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Noble and honest woman.. she sees more than we outsiders. She had spoke.. the truth is coming out gradually..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Ceema1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

When you believe Nigeria is one

Also show love to others

Finally being a patriotic citizen

Change begin with me and you
Allah ya kun Yan tar da duk Wanda beh son PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

First among them spotted

Though nah my persin
sarrki give me lai muhammed number(ya old man) grin

baba i love modath, abeg help me run her for me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by JideAmuGiaka: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is too smart for the kind of man she married. When married to men like PMB, your potentials will be buried just like Nigeria has been under him. Look at how Osinbajo just burst out like fresh, fine wine. Suddenly there is reasonable progress in Nigeria.

The cabals have been running this country, Even Aisha said it. I like Osibanjo's leadership qualities.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by igwebuike01: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
We all know madam

Only the children of hate

That are trying to bring animosity

They are full of hatred in there hearts
You are confused, if some people praise Osinbajo you say they want to bring division, now Buhari's wife has praised him, you still found a way to regurgitate same gibberish? BMC president

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

sarrki give me lai muhammed number(ya old man) grin

baba i love modath, abeg help me run her for me kiss

Lol

Modath is far far ahead baba

In all ramifications

Though I haven't seen her before her before but i think you will do well with your colleague in the same camp

No tell anyone oooo

Fr........z .....01

Yu get that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

You are confused, if some people praise Osinbajo you say they want to bring division, now Buhari's wife has praised him, you still found a way to regurgitate same gibberish? BMC president

Calm down let the air flow meter work perfectly

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by JideAmuGiaka: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Thank u ma'am.

Walahi it's only children of hate/liepods/ipod zombies that are trying to bring division between Mr president and his vice.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

You are enemy of yourself. Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by igwebuike01: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Thank u ma'am.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

buhari is gone, aisha recognizes that, Osibanjo is now the man. stop contradicting yourself. Aisha came to realities with the position of Ipood yoots

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by princemillla(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Her message is so healthy that it encompasses many meaning depending from which angle you are viewing it.

1+1 is not always 2 sometimes....

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

Modath is far far ahead baba

In all ramifications

Though I haven't seen her before her before but i think you will do well with your colleague in the same camp

No tell anyone oooo

Fr........z .....01

Yu get that?
i want mixture, marriage between opposition and ruling party, we go born DASUKI grin

I just love modath, like she charmed me. how i go fall for ma enemy lipsrsealed

i ready support buhari if she gba fun mi

Ceema1 way you see say they claim woman go get big priick na why we they run from him grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by JideAmuGiaka: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Goke7:
The first lady's message is deep and pregnant with lots of other messages. God bless Nigeria

Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by igwebuike01: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Calm down let the air flow meter work perfectly
Aisha aligns with the position of Ipob yoots that buhari is out and osinbajo is in. so stop confusing yourself

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i want mixture, marriage between opposition and ruling party, we go born DASUKI grin

I just love modath, like she charmed me. how i go fall for ma enemy lipsrsealed

i ready support buhari if she gba fun mi

Ceema1 way you see say they claim woman go get big priick na why we they run from him grin

Cc Modath

Someone is dying for you ooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

Aisha aligns with the position of Ipob yoots that buhari is out and osinbajo is in. so stop confusing yourself

Bros in Nigerian constitution which she pledge alligiance tof nothing like ipob

Ipob is a criminal organization lead by a criminal in kuje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Cc Modath

Someone is dying for you ooooo
my future best man grin

buhari go be ma sponsor

sheriff go be chairman of the ocassion

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

my future best man grin

buhari go be ma sponsor

sheriff go be chairman of the ocassion

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.