Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) (2096 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by richkal(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
It is going to be alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
ok. . .
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
ol

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by vicktaur(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ths kinda thread is rampant these dayss ooo

Nawaooo

How does this stop XENOPHOBIC KILLINGS ?
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by Basildvalour(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
How about after you do all these and she still cheats on you with other guys, OP
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by MizAlero(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okay ooh....anyways guys,pls tke note of d afore-mentioned...
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by LEvuls(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lolz
quite interesting
I learnt something big sha undecided
Next
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by IamOdin: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
U got time.
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by MrsChima(f): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Let me add a few as well!

Stop thinking that forceful thrusting is pleasurable!!! If a woman is moaning and groaning doesn't always mean she is enjoying the moment. Take your time and explore her body with your body.

it is important to spend quality time with loving talk and get deeper in the emotions UNLESS you are only focusing on ejaculating and comot!
Suckling her face is not sexy and it is disgusting. Nibbling and pecking is a sexy way to start then build with intensity not force!

Caress her body as you look into her eyes...something about eye kissing set the tone on fire! Better connection and orgasm!

Laugh and smile as you guys share funny stories about your day or week. Laughter releases endorphins that increase insatiable pleasure.

Cuddling before sex is another way to increase endorphins because it involves touching and if she is in a bad mood....massage her feet, neck, behind her knees, hands, back, and arms. Make sure you use flavor oil and nibble her body between massages....it will change the energy to arousal.

I need to charge you!

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by richkal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
vicktaur:
Ths kinda thread is rampant these dayss ooo

Nawaooo

How does this stop XENOPHOBIC KILLINGS?

Killing and bedmatic are two different things. I think you are in wrong place of the forum to ask such a question. kindly use the navigation link to get to the proper place lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by richkal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
ok. . .
olaxco2f:
ol

In serch of FTC thingza cool

@Orijin 101, i am expecting your contribution lolz.
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by vicktaur(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
richkal:

Killing and bedmatic are two different things. I think you are in wrong place of the forum to ask such a question. kindly use the navigation link to get to the proper place lipsrsealed

Sorry oo
My point is
Post relevant issues .... Cos I don't see y virgins like u should be talking bout sex related issues wen u have no idea
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by kuuljay(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish!!! some of these naija babes wey go okocha you for months and thereby depleting ya wallet na him she go come finally show for caban.come agree say she no dey her period.then me go come dey waste time dey take teeth they remove pant and bra? the level wey I dey take tear the pant and bra no be play.after all I go buy new ones.no be only pre-intimacy cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by baybeeboi: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
i guess the movie was titled ''Original sin'' featuring Antonio Banderas
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by Buho(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
no worry, the next girl I go catch go hear an
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Stop thinking that forceful thrusting is pleasurable!!! If a woman is moaning and groaning doesn't always mean she is enjoying the moment. Take your time and explore her body with your body.

it is important to spend quality time with loving talk and get deeper in the emotions UNLESS you are only focusing on ejaculating and comot!
Suckling her face is not sexy and it is disgusting. Nibbling and pecking is a sexy way to start then build with intensity not force!

Caress her body as you look into her eyes...something about eye kissing set the tone on fire! Better connection and orgasm!

Laugh and smile as you guys share funny stories about your day or week. Laughter releases endorphins that increase insatiable pleasure.

Cuddling before sex is another way to increase endorphins because it involves touching and if she is in a bad mood....massage her feet, neck, behind her knees, hands, back, and arms. Make sure you use flavor oil and nibble her body between massages....it will change the energy to arousal.

I need to charge you!
Hmmmmmm im salivating ooooo smiley
MrsChima:

I need to charge you!
Hmmmmmm im salivating ooooo cheesy
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmmmmm im salivating ooooo smiley Hmmmmmm im salivating ooooo cheesy

Here is a rag. grin
Re: Top 5 Mistakes Men Make In Bed (and How To Avoid Them) by richkal(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
vicktaur:

Sorry oo
My point is
Post relevant issues .... Cos I don't see y virgins like u should be talking bout sex related issues wen u have no idea

Gibberish!!! You comment shows how mo.ro.nic you are with your thinking faculty is, if you care to listen, the post is not meant for everybody especially the kids like you but for the mature minds. okay

(1) (Reply)

See Country With The Most Romantic And Dateable Accents According To Poll Result / REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy / Check Out This Pre-weddind Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.