Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy (1837 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / How Can I Go From Being A Good Guy To Being A Bad Guy??? Help Ooo... / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
As we all know, girls don't fall for nice guys, and when you try to say your mind in a dirty way, they'll say ' I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE THIS NAUGHTY OR BAD'. This is because you were very nice to them.
When they ask for N200 and you give them N300, that's when they start seeing a mugu whenever they look at you. The space between demands becomes shorter and they tell you that they can never sell their body to a man because of money while other bad guys are tired of their pussy. Lol.
Even if you get married and you can't satisfy her just because you are too good to do research on how to satisfy women in bed, she will still cheat on you.
Becoming a bad guy does not necessarily mean you should start smoking and drinking. You can look decent but yet bad, simply by becoming sensitive about the environment and looking deep into a girl's past life incase she wants to prove to you that she is a virgin, searching for tips on how to handle women in relationships, and stop thinking it's a sin or you are too young to learn relationship games. It's that simple.
When you are determined, you will realize that women deserve 40% love and 60% smartness/wisdom/wickedness to win their hearts totally. You will also discover that relationship is not all about you spending alone, but saving your income to get married and then using the change left on your girl. It is good to be BAD.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op thank u , I do say this things too
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by dharay88: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
like dat guy used to say...
"Being bad feels good." smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Op thank u , I do say this things too
Ur welcome sir
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
dharay88:
like dat guy used to say...
"Being bad feels good." smiley
Lolzzz I luv this
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by tayoxx(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
noooooo I no gree jo or....I b good boy like that guy we create thread say im dey find babe
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
@OP iv been given a degree in badguytology 4rm d univesity of playboys since when i was born.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by dharay88: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP iv been given a degree in badguytology 4rm d univesity of playboys since when i was born.
nice career proff cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
dharay88:

nice career proff cry
yeah thanks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Basildvalour(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Becoming bad because of a lady

That's insane

You should know when to say yes and when to say no with genuine reasons and not trying to play "bad"
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by IamOdin: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
No wonder they're after me...i don't give a f**k. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by IamOdin: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Basildvalour:
Becoming bad because of a lady

That's insane

You should know when to say yes and when to say no with genuine reasons and not trying to play "bad"

how old are you?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by p2t2r(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

how old are you?
don't blame him, he's too young to understand. I guess he's 12.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by IamOdin: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
p2t2r:
don't blame him, he's too young to understand. I guess he's 12.

ok man. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by onyenkunaeluuwa(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Like Banky W said "Very good bad guy" shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
I rep houdegbe bad boys
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by 2dice(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Everybody forming bad Guy online
some are stillll Highly-rated MuguOFFallTime to one b!tch or more
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by MizAlero(f): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Apart frm dis,wts new?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Basildvalour(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

how old are you?
As old as you are; even more
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by theorbiters: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
You wanna become a bad guy or boy because you get frustrated over not having ladies at your beck and call??!!!

Okay then, I think you have a misplaced priorities or better still, you have none
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by stephenqueen: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:
Everybody forming bad Guy online
some are stillll
Highly-rated MuguOFFallTime to one b!tch or more
Seconded.na watin dey ma mind be that,everyone of em just dey form bag guy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by IamOdin: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
theorbiters:
You wanna become a bad guy or boy because you get frustrated over not having ladies at your beck and call??!!!

Okay then, I think you have a misplaced priorities or better still, you have none

And this tells why your heart is still in pieces..Xowi dude!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by omniwater007: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
After dating many bad guys and have seen the bad side,they'll then conclude 'all men are d same' and begin feminism. Stupidity is when you open your leg for a boy just because he is a bad guy leaving the one that will take care of you and friendzone/maga him ..No wonder why we have so many baby mamas around.i don't pity those who come on nairaland to show how their man is maltreating them.wetin concern me?shebi na them want bad guy and they've seen one. Be yourself joor!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
rubey:
Rubbish!

You imposting gay dude, how many times do you want to be disgraced? BURY YOUR HOMOPHILIC HEAD IN SHAME!
Pathetic confused tranny!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by 2dice(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Seconded.na watin dey ma mind be that,everyone of em just dey form bag guy
bad guy online
maga offline .. What is their gain
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by Mhizizzy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Very dumb
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
rubey:
Rubbish!
Ladies dont get it twisted please. I understand that TRUTH HURTS, but this thread is strictly for guys only. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by dharay88: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
rubey:
Rubbish!
missed yhu....
buh small sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by FairDude(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
omniwater007:
After dating many bad guys and have seen the bad side,they'll then conclude 'all men are d same' and begin feminism. Stupidity is when you open your leg for a boy just because he is a bad guy leaving the one that will take care of you and friendzone/maga him ..No wonder why we have so many baby mamas around.i don't pity those who come on nairaland to show how their man is maltreating them.wetin concern me?shebi na them want bad guy and they've seen one. Be yourself joor!
Bros I don promise myself to be bad o. Nice guys are loosers in relationships
Re: Reasons Why You Should Become A Bad Guy by omniwater007: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
FairDude:
Bros I don promise myself to be bad o. Nice guys are loosers in relationships
Best of luck then!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Shouldn't Tell Your Friends About Your Relationship / Advice: I Don't Know How To Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Bad / What Will You Do If You Were The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.