Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? (2266 Views)

Men Chase Ladies Before Romance, Ladies Chase Men After / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by TrishaP(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thissonofman:

u mean, women do chase men too?
How can you get what you want if you don't chase after it?
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by dlux: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
I feel your pain mt brother. Its also a 9ja thing. Ladies else where chase men (Sweden, Cameroun, Ivory Coast, US for instance). Think u've to attract them by your personality & hope she's bold enough to make a move. Sometimes we as guyz do not get the message from ladies (cos na only them understand themselves). My guy chase a lady you like but DO NOT lose focus & go over the bar if no reciprocation. What's a plan without a plan B?
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

How can you get what you want if you don't chase after it?
hmm. but it is possible u will not get evrytin u chase? moreover no one has chased me.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
dlux:
I feel your pain mt brother. Its also a 9ja thing. Ladies else where chase men (Sweden, Cameroun, Ivory Coast, US for instance). Think u've to attract them by your personality & hope she's bold enough to make a move. Sometimes we as guyz do not get the message from ladies (cos na only them understand themselves). My guy chase a lady you like but DO NOT lose focus & go over the bar if no reciprocation. What's a plan without a plan B?
I see. ok
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I see nothing wrong if you choose to wait for your eve to come to you. I have heard that patience is a virtue smiley
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by TrishaP(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thissonofman:

hmm. but it is possible u will not get evrytin u chase? moreover no one has chased me.
Maybe you might not know, there are people or a person who is after you.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by TrishaP(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
andromida:
I see nothing wrong if you choose to wait for your eve to come to you. I have heard that patience is a virtue smiley
Hehe like they say the patient dog eats the biggest meal. Does that still works? It can't be applied to every reality my dear.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Maybe you might not know, there are people or a person who is after you.
Jesus!! as in spiritual tins.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by TrishaP(f): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thissonofman:

Jesus!! as in spiritual tins.
Lol NO! Now that's the problem with people and their superstitious beliefs.

Reason things differently dear.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Hehe like they say the patient dog eats the biggest meal. Does that still works? It can't be applied to every reality my dear.

Na hear i hear i have no idea if it will work for this guy. grin
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by TrishaP(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
andromida:

Na hear i hear i have no idea if it will work for this guy. grin
Lolz
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol NO! Now that's the problem with people and their superstitious beliefs.

Reason things differently dear.
haha. I fear o. OK.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thissonofman:

I want to know why I should chase.
there is no reason, just wait and see na.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
repogirl:
there is no reason, just wait and see na.
ehh.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

i'll answer that when u stop stalking me.

Stalking u?

I laff in spanish

So u want to feel important too

Crazy pple everywhere
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by IamOdin: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Stalking u?

I laff in spanish

Crazy pple everywhere

when a friend said u got KUNU upstairs i thought he was joking.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by IamOdin: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Stalking u?

I laff in spanish

Crazy pple everywhere

when 2dice said u only got KUNU upstairs i thought he was joking.
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by ilo04(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
only small boy like u chases after girls
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

nothing dey there
na kunu full am cheesy

Itz better than. Ur empty own
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

when 2dice said u only got KUNU upstairs i thought he was joking.

U are bothhigh on cheap weed
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Yaiba: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
ladies first
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by 2dice(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

bae i dont do cheap weeed
i go for first grade ..
The kinda weed that makes rickross look like boy-alinko
u dig?
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by 2dice(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Itz better than. Ur empty own
lol ws on kidding
see as she take am personal..
Oo ga oo
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by IamOdin: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

i'm done with u Bae!
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by stephenqueen: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
OP open your bible to Isaiah chapter 4 verse 1
Evangelist kingtom please read that verse for us

after kingtom read the bible i will come back to modify ma post
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Yes now Isaiah Chapter 4 verse 1 reads thus
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach"
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by Thissonofman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

after kingtom read the bible i will come back to modify ma post

KingTom:

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach"
grin grin grin
eh heh now, just like eve na
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by stephenqueen: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin
Thank you ma able Evangelist, you can sit down
OP atleast you've heard what the Evangelist just read out from the Bible now,so that mean you will keep on chasing ladies till that day comes,when that day comes 7women will beg you to marry them, is'nt that a goodness to you. gringrin
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by tayoxx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

u got it mehn!.u a niQ!
wink
IamOdin:

u got it mehn!.u a niQ!
Re: Is It Right For Guys To Always Chase Ladies? by GoodFaith: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thissonofman:
I would like to know if it is appropriate for guys to chase ladies all the time? even when the ladies insults, embarrases them they will keep on chasing. like in the bible Adam did not chase Eve but she was the one that came to him. why is it different now?
No it is not right
so you are always thinking of P
Take a vacation to ONLY island

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Having More Than Two "Testicle" Seem Abnormal? / Nigerian Men Like Big Women??true Or False? / Is That One A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.