Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face (1211 Views)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by ELTON123(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
20 year old Christien Sechrist from Houston posted this photo of his new tattoo - which is the face of his newborn baby boy named Perseus - on his Facebook page and got dragged by people who found it both hilarious and stupid. No one thought it was adorable.
Christien posted the photo and wrote; "Thanks Cody Gibbs for doing awesome work on me! Looks just like my son."
One person told him "Why on your f**king face? How are you ever going to get a real f**king job to support your son with a tattoo on your face?". Others just made fun of him. Creepy Tattoo!

Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by IlorinFinest: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by Nokiae5: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
he's happy for his new baby and the world is sad for his stupor
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by loomer: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
What we do for our kids
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by ELTON123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Weird
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by Wendy80(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope he has a good source of livelihood to support his Son cos it's not by tattooing that makes a loving or Caring Father. If not, no one will employ 'the man with baby on his face' grin

(1) (Reply)

Pant, Bumshort And Thight ----->>A Destructive Combo[opinnion] / Office Wears / Alfa Sewing Machine For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.