Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? (3642 Views)

Dirty Explicit Questions To Make A Girl Feel Hot In Seconds / Is It A "Sin" To Feel "Hot" In Church??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
tk4rd:
My spirit tells me say na guy u be
Young men are Hot every day of the week. Onila is not Hot on Thursdays. Therefore Onila cannot possibly be a man. Sorry, couldn't resist!
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Amuru gini??

Amuru nwanyi.
Hehe... Gbam! on point... o bughi obere nwaanyi... o nke nnukwu... grin
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by purplelips(f): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
blublahd:

nice dp
Thanks smiley
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by tk4rd: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seun:
Young men are Hot every day of the week. Onila is not Hot on Thursdays. Therefore Onila cannot possibly be a man. Sorry, couldn't resist!
Hmmmm... See theory.. I've not been any horney (or hot) for the past two weeks running, and I'm a guy.. So, ur theory no work oo.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I just dey look u with one eye
*Adjust my 3D glass*
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
sometimes I wanna be horn*y every single day and minute
or when I want too

but most of the time, if I feel horn*y on monday
I wont feel Hot till thursday undecided
Your Human,so somtimes it normal to be horney,ur ability to walk out from it without gettn banged makes u sexually strong....
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by purplelips(f): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
@blackpanther25.....I'll leave that for you to find out. grin smiley
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by blackpanther25(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCork17:
Get a good hair cut: Sadly most of you guys stick with Brother Johnson (short side and afro back). This will not work in 2012.. sorry! angry

BALANCE DIET foood: Guys, how do u expect to look good when u have fufu for breakfast?? You Tell me!!. .... just stick with CornFLakes (Please) undecided

Wear cologne or body spray: Sadly u guys still think havin body Odour is cool... Pls use body sray or air freshner. They work! lipsrsealed

Have your own personal style: I have my own personal style which is why women always want me. My advise.. Talk to yo tailor wink

Take care of your body: Although women seem to prefer dark skin guys wit Pot belly & face full of mosquito bite... This will NOT work in 2013.. Trusss me! angry

Hope this helps.. cheers! undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1119670/how-look-handsome-2013-5

quote author=onila post=9922050]well, random guys could probably rap-e you--you are prone 2 violation. cry  cry  cry  cry  cry

crygirls will be jealous of you and try to bring you down. cry

people might give so much pressure on you. embarassed

attract wrong types of guys  sad

guys just wanna use for you for yr body angry

women feel uncomfortable around you so they ditch you by not inviting you out in case you get all the attention sad cry

beautiful women have less female friends because of jealousy. tongue

yr always accused of "stealing" pples  boyfriends.

You are seen as a slut.

Sometimes more is expected of you - professionally, personally.

You are expected to be outgoing and sociable.

People assume you are dumb or arrogant.

Men dont ask you out - fear of rejection.
[/quote] https://www.nairaland.com/841857/pretty-girls-disadvantages-being-pretty-girl#9922050

Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID)by cfours: 3:26am On Apr 11, 2013

Tired of their/his one liner topics with smiley faces at the end 

all having to do with either nigerian men or nigerian women. light skin or dark skin, sex or virginity lol 

this

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2013

can you provide any evidence that the aren't?

Their posts are just wayy way too similar for it to be a coincidence. the kind of topics they create, their one liner style of posting. absurd sentences that are way to silly to be taken seriously etc. the way they use smileys

Chanchit: This Op na Octopus otepu. Their post/ideology is very opposite.

it's d same in opposite ways. each ID has different ideology but it's always the opposite of the same topic/subject line. and they way they post is also the same style. always one liners (mostly) and excessive use of smileys after each line. they will create tons and tons of topics about nothing really. there is no depth to anything they (the two IDs) say. their posts also border on being clownish
if you study the posts more carefully you will see it's the same person.

There are so many examples.I think it is prettyobvious. just click their profiles. they both have over 300 topics each!! that's A LOT of topics both of them are creating everyday. just go through their topics. so many similarities in their style of posting and the kind of topics they create.

Tired of their/his one liner topics with smiley faces at the end angry

all having to do with either nigerian men or nigerian women. light skin or dark skin, sex or virginity lol cheesy

this cork/onila guy has serious bipolar disorder undecidedsmiley
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by GoodFaith: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Because you have HOT P
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
You and your many alts. . . .if plêep was still around maybe you won't be so bored as to keep so many alts.
I miss plêep sad
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
My husband always proposition sex on this day and that day. Don't know why! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by onila(f): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
fellis:
You and your many alts. . . .if plêep was still around maybe you won't be so bored as to keep so many alts.
I miss plêep sad
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
virgins don't feel Hot
yes they do buh luk 4 solutions,its either they get a guy 2 help them out or they finger themselves. . .
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
you are so naturally beautiful smiley
i smell HOMO.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
purplelips:
Go through her profile
dnt be deceived by peoples profile,tot u wre wiser
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
kathykathy:
hmmmmm I came online to read posts nd comments,,,,bt chai! Dis post gat me provoking.....
hello newbie,wlcm to NL.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by richidinho(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
kathykathy:
hmmmmm I came online to read posts nd comments,,,,bt chai! Dis post gat me provoking.....

U are new here

Why run straight to romanceland where milk and honey are found

U could have started from Politics section and be debating GEJ and Buhari issue first
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
tk4rd:
Ok naa.. She is yet to sound feminine to me; not just by what she puts on her profile.. Sometime last week Nneka123 changed her gender to (m), but she can't stop sounding like a lady she is
i knw of nneka123 bt dis onila own sometin tells me dt a male is behind dt moniker.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
blackpanther25:
Onila is this you. It's weird that you joined today and commented immediately on this post and how you 'knew' that she was a lady. Lol funny
wat u saying is dts if i und'stnd u correctly,onila=purplelips
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
angryEnough with the ridiculous conspiracy theories abeg, onila is female undecided

A bisexual female smiley
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by kathykathy(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
pbs4real:
hello newbie,wlcm to NL.
tnkzzzzzz love,,,,i wish we wld av fun togeda here
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
kathykathy:
tnkzzzzzz love,,,,i wish we wld av fun togeda here
def we wld. .lemme follow ya and vice-versa.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by kathykathy(f): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
pbs4real:
def we wld. .lemme follow ya and vice-versa.
sure we shld...
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by pbs4real(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
kathykathy:
sure we shld...
try follow bk.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by uchman(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Sure sweet,

You alone here makes my blood pump so fast...

Hope you won't behave like most girls here, making it look as if a niggar talking to a bae is jumping off the cliff..?

Can I just get to know you better my sweet against all odds?

Hope a pm won't be that bad?
Please say something OK!

So adorable you are...
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by tk4rd: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
sometimes I wanna be horn*y every single day and minute
or when I want too

but most of the time, if I feel horn*y on monday
I wont feel Hot till thursday undecided
Just date a sweet guy that would be surprising u every moment with sweet expensive gifts; na so u go dey feel horney and orgasm everytime u remember his face.
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by kathykathy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
richidinho:

U are new here

Why run straight to romanceland where milk and honey are found

U could have started from Politics section and be debating GEJ and Buhari issue first

dear! now i'm at d swt stage of enviable romance,,,wen i clock age 70 or 80 i wld be strong enof for politics,,,bt for now love all d way
Re: Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While? by richidinho(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2015
kathykathy:
dear! now i'm at d swt stage of enviable romance,,,wen i clock age 70 or 80 i wld be strong enof for politics,,,bt for now love all d way

Hey dear watsup

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing To Her Younger Brother / Nigerian Lady Begs Twitter Users To Photoshop Her With A Husband &This Happened / I Want To Fvuck A Nairaland Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.