Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (49603 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] / Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by CJ310(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Real scamming,yall are the same,you drink,he's homo,you scam,you're all birds of the same feather

What's this ode saying? Abeg koshi daanu
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oro ti so ara e......make d 2 of dem com make I inspect their ANUS
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Johnfavour(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
I knew this would be gay. There is more to this story. Learnes should now know anyfuckeengbody can be gay. Dont stereotype
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Midehi post=33169561]why will you in the first place record all your discussions if you never had any evil intentions on him.

guy, go get a life & leave Yul and his family alone.[/quote

Babes ua right o.that guy sef Bleep up.there but mayb he has dis conversation recorder on his fone.but he sha Bleep up.They both shudnt hav brot this tin this far.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Midehi:
why will you in the first place record all your discussions if you never had any evil intentions on him.

guy, go get a life & leave Yul and his family alone.[/quote

Babes ua right o.that guy sef Bleep up.there but mayb he has dis conversation recorder on his fone.but he sha Bleep up.They both shudnt hav brot this tin this far.[quote author=toprealman post=33213375]CAN YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF SPEW CRAP. DO A RESEARCH ON OSAMA BIN LADEN, HITLER AND OBAMA. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE FINDING. YUL IS SIMPLY A MANLOVER AND A SCAMMER.

God bless u Nuelzy.Dem own na to open mouth talk yaga yaga.d guy is possibly having issues with his sexuality den runs off to go and blow the stuff now e don affect am.too bad
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by malonephill(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Have known this for long, don't need anyone to tell me.....
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by xtervaganza(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
People riding on yul's d1ck need to sit back and read again.

One thing is certain. Here; this yul guy is either gay or bisexual. You can't keep a chat woth a gay man that lo g without having gay tendencies.

Anyway not mu business but hin denying knowing the guy is a real eff up

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Alfred234(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
I see almost everybody here defending Yul because he's a celeb

Let's be real, its either Yul is gay/bisexual or he was trying to scam the gay dude but why would he scam a dude over wrist watches and shoes that he can clearly buy for himself. it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Abeg Yul should come out clean.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Daykoozy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Amya:

My sister! It's becoming really embarrassing! I bet you this a business front for her to sell herself because anything else in the contrary just make no sense! Sincerely embarrassed on her behalf.
Don't be no hater ladies. grin
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
teeowl:
it could be that Yul was scamming him Yul doesn't look like the gay stereotype.

Dont b deceived o.stereotype my foot.open ur eyes and stop bin biased
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Dandeson1(m): 12:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Amya:

My sister! It's becoming really embarrassing! I bet you this a business front for her to sell herself because anything else in the contrary just make no sense! Sincerely embarrassed on her behalf.
. " Holier than thou" your type are the worse.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2015
CJ310:

What's this ode saying? Abeg koshi daanu

Dont shut him up.he is bin a realist.its gud to say d truth wen u see it.dont b biased for any reason.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Dandeson1(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2015
MissKinky1:
I still don't understand why you love displaying ur shithole seems its the only thing worth looking at in you... Seems you are NL number one ashi for now
. Who made you a judge, "mrs holy" your type are actually worse. With no class. BITCH
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by toprealman: 1:50am On Apr 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Any of Pete Edochie's children can never be gay,their father is so disciplined,well-respected and wouldn't allow any of his children to turn to that,Pete Edochie would disown any child he discovers is homo,he's a very strict father and wouldn't trade his cultural value for anything in this world
CAN YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF SPEW CRAP. DO A RESEARCH ON OSAMA BIN LADEN, HITLER AND OBAMA. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE FINDING. YUL IS SIMPLY A MANLOVER AND A SCAMMER.

This is another of Pete's son doing his thing
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/sexual-solutions-love-products-for-adults/
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by toprealman: 2:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Alfred234:
I see almost everybody here defending Yul because he's a celeb

Let's be real, its either Yul is gay/bisexual or he was trying to scam the gay dude but why would he scam a dude over wrist watches and shoes that he can clearly buy for himself. it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Abeg Yul should come out clean.
He was evening asking for an iPad. Serious issues to be addressed here.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by africanusvu(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari may not like this,Yul may be banned from acting and imprisoned for corrupting his fans,sai baba
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2015
toprealman:
CAN YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF SPEW CRAP. DO A RESEARCH ON OSAMA BIN LADEN, HITLER AND OBAMA. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WITH THE FINDING. YUL IS SIMPLY A MANLOVER AND A SCAMMER.

This is another of Pete's son doing his thing
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/sexual-solutions-love-products-for-adults/
love products for adults pls,and not for kids,there is nothing wrong about this pls
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015
oluwasegun007:
Oro ti so ara e......make d 2 of dem com make I inspect their ANUS

Hmmmm.u see.if u like.no.park well wen dem curse u u go dey well
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by princesslucy83: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Don`t believe this gay guy story about Yul.

you can`t` spoil Yul name, is it this era of technology where people mimick Ppl`s voice that u will tell us story of voice message? wait until u listen to Alibaba`s show , someone perfectly mimick PEJ`s voice. Mtchew

Go and get a life guy . leave Yul to concerntrate with his family and Career.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by timbros(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2015
princesslucy83:
Don`t believe this gay guy story about Yul.

you can`t` spoil Yul name, is it this era of technology where people mimick Ppl`s voice that u will tell us story of voice message? wait until u listen to Alibaba`s show , someone perfectly mimick PEJ`s voice. Mtchew

Go and get a life guy . leave Yul to concerntrate with his family and Career.

But you believed Yul's story when he posted the guy's picture in social media tagging him a stalker? Yet you don't believe this guy's story even when it's evident that it's Yul's phone number up there? How far can you go to defend a celeb?

The truth is that Yul is either gay or scammer.

Morally speaking, he shouldn't be any of these. Not to mention his status as a celebrity.

Ironically, you should be asking Yul to concentrate on his family and career instead of dragging his reputation in the mud by engaging in dirty acts with a known gay.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Auxillary(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
sorry I don't know what you are saying, maybe next time try to make understand

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by OKNkanu(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Okay.... Now... who is the fvcker.. and who is the fvckee??....
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Okuda(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Something you could do too? Scam a man because he's gay? What's your problem with a man being gay? People like you can even kill a gay cos he's gay and no one knows what you yourself is doing underneath,probably worse than homosexuality

fuckoffstranger..
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by toprealman: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
love products for adults pls,and not for kids,there is nothing wrong about this pls
NEVER SAID IT WAS A BAD BIZ LINE AND I AM NOT AGAINST YUL DOING WHATEVER HE LIKES WITH HIMSELF. TRYING TO PUT SOMEONE ON THE SPOT IS SO VERY WRONG OF HIM.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by tianshie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yul's side job is probably scamming obsessed fans. He deceived this gay dude for material gain. The @ingrate Instagram account has been taken down for some reason. Shame on Yul Edochie.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by CJ310(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chidizzy:

Dont shut him up.he is bin a realist.its gud to say d truth wen u see it.dont b biased for any reason.

I shouldn't shut him up when he's talking rubbish? What dirty realist and what silly truth? Some ppl ehn. Abeg abeg abeg DPMO
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by CJ310(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
tianshie:
Yul's side job is probably scamming obsessed fans. He deceived this gay dude for material gain. The @ingrate Instagram account has been taken down for some reason. Shame on Yul Edochie.

Serves them gay ass niggiz right tongue
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
toprealman:
NEVER SAID IT WAS A BAD BIZ LINE AND I AM NOT AGAINST YUL DOING WHATEVER HE LIKES WITH HIMSELF. TRYING TO PUT SOMEONE ON THE SPOT IS SO VERY WRONG OF HIM.
yes,it shows he's a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
CJ310:

I shouldn't shut him up when he's talking rubbish? What dirty realist and what silly truth? Some ppl ehn. Abeg abeg abeg DPMO

Lol.No beat me join o.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yes,it shows he's a hypocrite

Now it has backfired.y he neva talkwe are waiting.arent we?
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Okuda:

fuckoffstranger..

Deji gives u d point I like.painted sepulchres here and dere.yada yada yada.same tin dey can do in d hidden.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
OKNkanu:
Okay.... Now... who is the fvcker.. and who is the fvckee??....

Ask dem.they knw.we dont and we dont want to guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show / Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.