Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (49605 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] / Yul Edochie Tweets About The Chronic Gay Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Chidizzy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
princesslucy83:
Don`t believe this gay guy story about Yul.

you can`t` spoil Yul name, is it this era of technology where people mimick Ppl`s voice that u will tell us story of voice message? wait until u listen to Alibaba`s show , someone perfectly mimick PEJ`s voice. Mtchew

Go and get a life guy . leave Yul to concerntrate with his family and Career.

Lucy.dont b biased.he is a celeb.a gud actor at that but thats not a reason to defend him to d end.evry human get skeleton for cupboard.until person own comot u go see and knw.so lady easy with bin on d defensive so u make no mistakes.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Frydae: 2:34am On Apr 30, 2015
This idiot is sounding like a paid blackmailer! Talking like a retarded fool
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Frydae: 2:36am On Apr 30, 2015
This phool is sounding like a paid blackmailer! Talking like a retarded Basstarrd! As U try to ruin smbdy's career, may your life be in shambles too! Aturu Ofia!
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by toprealman: 2:45am On Apr 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yes,it shows he's a hypocrite
IMAGINE ASKING FOR AN IPAD AFTER GETTING A SHOE AND WRISTWATCHES. YUL SURELY NEED TO SORT HIMSELF.
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by Nobody: 1:14am On May 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
. Who made you a judge, "mrs holy" your type are actually worse. With no class. BITCH
don't be daft my frd... I guess u are so blind. These public display might just haunt her in future. U are psychotic o
Re: I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. by charlezok(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2015
Dangbo:
Steven Ugochukwu , the alleged gay stalker of Yul Edochie insists that he was in a relationship with the actor.

It will be recalled that the actor had taken to twitter about a month ago to expose his alleged stalker, claiming he has never met him neither does he have anything to do with him.

Meanwhile Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchi who is believed to be based in Canada has outed the actor via Media.

He showed loads of proof that they were really in love.

He further claimed that he is in possession of an audio recording of his conversation with the actor.

Here is what he wrote.

“We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock” he wrote under one of his posts.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/04/i-was-in-relationship-with-him-yul.html

This same gay stalker has harassed me as well. It happened in 2012 barely 3 months after my wedding. He sent me a friend request as Steve Ugochukwu and we got chatting as Facebook friends. We talked quiet a number of times on Skype. My wife suspected that the guy was gay but I did not believe it at first. He calls about 3 to 4 times daily, saying he wants to help me and my wife move over to Canada. I was interested at first, but when he started showing signs of not liking my wife I began to see it that this guy is really gay.

I had to block him after a while because he was actually playing me for a fool and opened up that he is gay and will like to have a relationship with me. Not knowing that he has sent me other Facebook friend request that I have accepted. It took me time to figure out that it was the same person with different Facebook accounts that was stalking and harassing me. I had to block over 7 of his Facebook accounts that he was using to contact me. He even went to the extent of using my name to open a Facebook account and past nasty picture on the timeline all in a bid to get at me. He sent me his Unclad pictures a number of times, I was angry initially but later realized that he was bent on getting at me so I just ignored him till he got tired of harassing me.

In the screen shot below you can see all the accounts I blocked just from one person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Vs Daniel 5.0CGPA: Is Beauty More Rewarding Than The Brain In Nigeria? / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React / Man Recreates Wizkid's Outfits With Polythene Bag. See Hilarious Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.