Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha (936 Views)

Why Use Someone Else Pix? / My Cousin Would Marry You If You Are Able To Solve This Math Puzzle / Job Opportunity For All Able Men! Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
For the girls who shun their friendzoned pals for a rubber, hear this from the voluptuous up-and-coming Nollywood star, Chika Agatha Oguine popularly known as Chika Agatha

Why do I have to get a vibrator when there are so many able men out there? It could be helpful for some people who do not have relationships but seriously, Nigerian guys are very able bodied men.
Personally, I don’t believe that. If you want to have a good sex, you should have one of your friends that you have feelings for, even if you guys are not really dating. Believe it or not, some men don’t like to be committed to a woman and don’t believe in dating.
Instead of jumping around from one place to the other with loads of people you don’t really know, it’s safer to do it with someone you know, someone close to you, someone you can actually give yourself to. Not for payment of any kind or for exchange of money.
I don’t believe in that kind of thing. I mean, if a guy walks up to me and tells me I’m going to pay you this for doing this, it might actually even turn me off. That’s why I’m me. I don’t know how other girls do that, but sex for me shouldn’t depend on how much you can give me because I may probably have sex with you but never come. I mean who wants to have sex and not come? It’s really annoying.

Another explosive question.
What would make you climax during sex?

For me, it’s really something out of the physical. It’s more of psychological than sex itself because I could have sex and not come but what makes me come is who the person is, what feelings I have for the person. That is why I can never have sex with someone I don’t have feelings for because I might not come.

Sauce:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/use-vibrators-able-men-chika-oguine/
I can't seem to find my way round the censored word for the link to work so if you want more from the source, quote and check

Don't Miss Everyday Tech News, Tweaks And Tips. CLICK HERE
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by IamOdin: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol.
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by aristocrazzy: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
This woman go sabi straff ooO . . .
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by LEvuls(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
And who is this Chika Agatha

how e tek concern am

Let them them continue with the doll,afterall its safer, personal and reduces cases of heartbreak .

waramia saying sef na my doll dem carry dem play

Onye ozo jare cool
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by Kolade354(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
God Bless You Agatha............If it is not panadol it can never be panadol........#Sanotovibrator
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by faith551(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
(I may have sex with you but never come) was she referring to Cum?
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by CountDracula(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boys don dey happy...
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by FLAWLES(f): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by Mhizizzy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Noted
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by Cholls(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
my brother this woman is making sense o.
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by Basildvalour(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Old story..OP, when was this interview conducted
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by richidinho(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
If I quash her erh
An earthshaking orgasm will befall her
Re: Why Use Vibratorz, When There Are Able Men — Chika Agatha by osemoses1234(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anoda yaba left woman again.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Nicely / Is It Ever A Good Idea To Date A Friend's Ex? / Woman Dies While Having Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.