Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer (32321 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by prestige2013: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
sunday4arss:
It seems some people promotion that are destined to be in GEJ tenure are been released even at late hour, I also claim mine...

But don't be too amazed when those appointments are terminated in a month time but yours is permanent.....
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by jimi4us: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
omoteamac:
Most idiotic president ever...
and he has been ruling your generation for six years. then your family must be idioticc too

1 Like

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by strongerthaneva(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

as he wished u ungovernable government 2011

so shall he had it rough as stormy sea

Amen
u are stupid idiot tanoids..we shall rule with pleasures and myth..go with ur indomie brains ok.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by strongerthaneva(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
They shall all be probed and shown the way to prison.tanoids.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
strongerthaneva:
u are stupid idiot tanoids..we shall rule with pleasures and myth..go with ur indomie brains ok.
dog

1 Like

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by weapoN2015(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm.......

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by philips70(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
mcvincent:
Why all the sack at this moment.

When you guys sacked him after all his dollarised efforts what else should he do? One bad sack deserves another.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Situation001(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
you and your likes wishing Baba Buhari failure shall not live to witness his success and the positive transformation of this country... iidiots
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by talk4free: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
temitemi1:
Please I need a job mr ceo if ur campany or ur dad's company start their recruitmentgrin cheesy

Sorry I don't own a company. Neither does my dad. I work for a multinational company but they don't employ people of your intellectual status.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by banabest(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm , all this sack na wa ooooo.... GEJ abeg give me work ooooo... Before u fire me
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by sonofaGod: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
ifeegee:

See how easy you called a presiding president a "fool". Between you and the president, who is the bigger fool?
Hiding behind the keyboard to call an incumbent a fool. Aya!! Since he is a fool and you know better, go and change the
Sack to promotion na.
its nice to meet someone at last whose sense of patrotism is still intact.have been goin through the post and I see peeps hurling abuses on GEJ which is quite unfortunate.so y"ll feel since he will be vacating aso rock in a months time,there should be no progress in govt anymore.femi thomas has done more damages to the NHIs programm than good because of his own vested selfish interest and inability to kickstart what would have been a laudable programm for all nigerians accessing health care.the present NHIS programm as constituted is currently in shambles,both enrollees and health care providers are disatisfied and dissilusioned with the programm .if you doubt me,go and seek treatment in any hospital as a NHIS enrollee and tell us your experience later.

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Situation001:

I'm idiot
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sa
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
orubebe1:
This one wey e de sack anyao, e wan start kolanut export business

Lol.

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by segzy87(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
Who wil suffer it
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
segzy87:

Who wil suffer it
I live in Australia
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Gboliwe: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
twoondei:
Minister of state for health is an engineer. Now, NHIS boss is a computer scientist
u never see anything a civilian dey do minister of defence. That woman wey faint for army remembrance day
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Mrlady: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
Buhari will definitely triumph, he will not fail and with your naked eyes, you will see his good works in the next four years and at the end you shall rejoice with him cool
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
Buhari will definitely triumph, he will not fail and with your naked eyes, you will see his good works in the next four years and at the end you shall rejoice with him
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
What will u gain if he fails? we will all be the one to suffer it and he will still have his millions, stop talking like a illiterate, who knows if you are sef undecided
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
is it not too late for all this.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by babeface3: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
This animal called san jo grin
siraj1402:
So APC and Alhaji Muhammad (In Ruben Abati's voice) are actually right?Time will tell.
Meanwhile need to take some relaxation. grin
To the post above me,whom ever wishes Buhari to fail is indirectly saying Nigeria and Nigerians should remain where they are.I pray Nigeria and Nigerians move forward positively and whomever doesn't wish such will not witness it happening. Simple.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
I live in Australia
Then you are a wicked fool and a heartless one at that, because you don't live here, that's why you wish us bad.slowpoke

This guy just provoke me
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Simitrendy: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
ifeegee:

See how easy you called a presiding president a "fool". Between you and the president, who is the bigger fool?
Hiding behind the keyboard to call an incumbent a fool. Aya!! Since he is a fool and you know better, go and change the
Sack to promotion na.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by DNA9(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
omoteamac:

Ok
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by kritikali(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

The bitterness in you is strong
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by humberjade: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

Chai, o boyyyyy see beefing...

If Buhari no fail, make una go fail now.

Show me who ur friend is, and I'll tell u who u are...Like GEJ like him followers; always blaming others for his incompetence and misfortune.

Na Buhari talk sey make him no fulfill him promise on Electricity?

Na Buhari turn our Economy upside down?

Na Buhari talk sey make him dey disrespect him benefactors?

Na Buhari talk sey make him ministers corrupt.

Na Buhari talk sey make him delay d counterattack against d BH boys?

Na Buhari talk sey make him marry UMBLELLA, wey just dey mis-talk everywhere?

Trust me, if he (GEJ) had delivered on just stable power supply, despite d Boko Haram menace, he wld have won, because just dat will affect other sectors positively.

He just didn't perform in any of sectors thru which Nigerians judge their leaders, amd he was voted out... Power, Economy Jobs, Security etc Safe 4 agriculture.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
jimi4us:
and he has been ruling your generation for six years. then your family must be idioticc too
ok
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by sleekman(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
siraj1402:
So APC and Alhaji Muhammad (In Ruben Abati's voice) are actually right?Time will tell.
Meanwhile need to take some relaxation. grin
To the post above me,whom ever wishes Buhari to fail is indirectly saying Nigeria and Nigerians should remain where they are.I pray Nigeria and Nigerians move forward positively and whomever doesn't wish such will not witness it happening. Simple.
hmmm, Obj wan spoil this camera. Anyway u think dis statement go, na u get brain.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by africanusvu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
omoteamac:
On point Only your father is more idioticand stupid than him
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
africanusvu:
On point Only your father is more idioticand stupid than him
ayeee maaa baje niiii...omo aleee....so you feel gej is on point with all the unreasonable sack?
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
and you shall be the Victim of inpending doom! RIPissses in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.