Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer (32320 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by efilefun(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
He's only trying to cover his tracks
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by SHAAWA: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
eskober:
u never see anything a civilian dey do minister of defence. That woman wey faint for army remembrance day

this really got me tearing.....thanx for making me laugh this hard.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by olandoboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
The man just dey sack anyhow,na wa oooooo
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by myboy2010(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
siraj1402:
So APC and Alhaji Muhammad (In Ruben Abati's voice) are actually right?Time will tell.
Meanwhile need to take some relaxation. grin
To the post above me,whom ever wishes Buhari to fail is indirectly saying Nigeria and Nigerians should remain where they are.I pray Nigeria and Nigerians move forward positively and whomever doesn't wish such will not witness it happening. Simple.
amen in Chris oyakhilome's voice

1 Like

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by TeamSimple(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

as he wished u ungovernable government 2011

so shall he had it rough as stormy sea

Amen
And the stormy sea will hit you and other bad wishers of the incoming government.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by olami234lekan(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hope this man won't be sacking joystick when there is no one else to sack. And is there no more ogogoro in the country.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Toscoas2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
with respect u b fool, don't u know if buhari fails d impact is on d masses, pls grow and forget abt political sentiment
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by tariwhyte: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
U re the biggest fool of ur time,idiot as u n ur family is n including generations to come are all fools
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by oghenetegah(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want him to sack mama peace as well. .....o ti bo lowo jonathan
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by kindnyce(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

AND AS YOU WISH HIM AND FELLOW NIGERIANS FAILURE;FAILURE SHALL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS, ALL DAYS OF YOUR LIFE ....AMEN! shocked shocked
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by babs01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
nd if buhari fails won't u nd any of ur family be affected
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by ZionJay(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
Mumu,continue.. Na u and ur people go suffer pass!
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by efficiencie(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

In the end who suffers? Not GEJ and not 'Buhari' but the poor and downtrodden...be careful what you inadvertently hope for!
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by freshyabstel: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
twoondei:
Minister of state for health is an engineer. Now, NHIS boss is a computer scientist

Hey read his profilr very well and speak with wisdom, he his a graduate of computar science and MBA holder., mind u nhis is an organisation that is concern with health insurance,( an insurance company that focus solely on health matters) so i dont think any other discipline can do justice to that office than an MBA holder, hence MBA covers evry aspect of business including insurance.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by sunnyolads1(m): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2015
What's the meaning of all these eleventh hour foolish action because he(GEJ)lost out in election. Anyway am waiting to see Reuben Abati sacked because he also contributed to GEJ defeat at the polls.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by islandmoon: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2015
you have one month left, this is foolisness, another clueless move.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by hush15: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2015
omoteamac:
Most idiotic president ever...

stop the hate.
Most Idiotic President... not nice. what you don't understand, this doesn't help. its wrong for to say this.

He is still president till may 29, if you disrespecting the presidency like this, non nigerians are on this platform too, how do expect them to respect our number one citizens.

pls, this isn't right and don't join the many who acting without sense.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Excuzeme: 4:01am On Apr 28, 2015
siraj1402:
So APC and Alhaji Muhammad (In Ruben Abati's voice) are actually right?Time will tell.
Meanwhile need to take some relaxation. grin
To the post above me,whom ever wishes Buhari to fail is indirectly saying Nigeria and Nigerians should remain where they are.I pray Nigeria and Nigerians move forward positively and whomever doesn't wish such will not witness it happening. Simple.

You mean Baba Iyabo has joined the "Selfie" craze! shocked shocked shocked

Omo, this Baba sef, e be like say im don chop winch! undecided grin grin
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
hush15:

stop the hate.
Most Idiotic President... not nice. what you don't understand, this doesn't help. its wrong for to say this.

He is still president till may 29, if you disrespecting the presidency like this, non nigerians are on this platform too, how do expect them to respect our number one citizens.

pls, this isn't right and don't join the many who acting without sense.
thumbs up boss...I think it is still wise to say idiotic when a president sacks unreasonably...he just keeps sacking without stating the wrongs of the victims...
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by halimat38(f): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

you need shut the f**uk up.
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All this sacking he don vex grin

still reading 199 paged report of the 'missing' 20 billion
nawa o, i wonda why all dis sack is coming nw, assuming he has won, am sure he wil sack all heads of MDA's
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by eckersley: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej
Buhari must fail
Amen
Don't swallow anything shoved down ur throat and stop spreading falsehood.
It is the PDP that promised to make Ng ungovernable.
http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/
Read n be enlightened
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Simplymeah: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen

I thk we shud b able 2 exhibit some level of maturity n open-mindedness,we shud b careful abt wteva we wish 4; dis is neither abt GEJ nor GMB,its abt US
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by eckersley: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
halimat38:

you need shut the f**uk up.
O baby, take it easy.
Silent ignorant individuals wt facts.
Relax. I've done so
Re: Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer by Wuse: 9:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Gejpresident:
tank u Gej

Buhari must fail

Amen
Hmmm I dey laff fpr u

If things go wrong with a leader the common mam wld be more hit
Its too early for this kind of ur wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State PDP Holds Rally Against Imo Supreme Court Judgement / Photos From El-rufai's Campaign Rally Kaduna / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.