Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

When Will Women Learn?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Women Learn?? (976 Views)

How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! / Women Learn To Ask Your Husbands Question lol (pic) / When Will Women Stop Depending. On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
I have tried to plead with many women and tell them how beautiful they look without make-up, yet all falls on deaf ears!

The worst are the wannabe make-up artists that end up looking like masquerades! How many of such do we have on Nairaland?

1 Share

Re: When Will Women Learn?? by IamOdin: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
All of em.
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by Cholls(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
my brother you need to see one i saw near my car today i nearly ran inside the bush.

Bìtches everywhere i go

1 Like

Re: When Will Women Learn?? by IamOdin: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cholls:
my brother you need to see one i saw near my car today i nearly ran inside the bush.

Bìtches everywhere i go

grin
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by Emodeee: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cholls:

Bìtches everywhere i go

it's obvious u dn't av a car.
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by HolyHero: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm sure they are igbo girls... na them dey mumu like that
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emodeee:

it's obvious u dn't av a car.
my brother Yes i dont have so kill yourself.
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by justmag(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
I almost got into an accident because i was having one of those "what d hell was she thinking moment! "....the girl looked like a drag queen dragged from hell.
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by achinaboy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
these are dragqueens,,please
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Lwkmd!!! You mean like "ojuju calabar"?

Cholls:

Bìtches everywhere i go
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 2:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Are you suggesting our Nigerian babe's look like drag queens? Anikee! Mba! Iro!! Can't be!

lipsrsealed

achinaboy:
these are dragqueens,,please
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 2:11am On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy

The problem is that when you tell her the truth, she'd remember her friends telling her "baby you're hot!!!" before leaving the room, and will scorn your attempts at sanity! Most women lie to each other. That's my take! A little dose of honesty would tamper this trend!

Kudos to the sane ladies out there!

justmag:
I almost got into an accident because i was having one of those "what d hell was she thinking moment! "....the girl looked like a drag queen dragged from hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Bros, get out of your tribal paralysis! Let's just read and comment without tribal slurs and invectives! Emabinu, or whatever rocks you in the direction of peace!

HolyHero:
I'm sure they are igbo girls... na them dey mumu like that
Re: When Will Women Learn?? by ideykwum: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Not all bro! A few knowledgeable and sane ones are available. Most are lost in some illusion of cosmetics that tends to distort, portray falsehood and projects them as desperate!

IamOdin:
All of em.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Think In Relationships.. / Show A Sister Some Love / Making The Right Choice; A Guide To A Blissful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.