Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? (698 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by Sanchez01: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
The outgoing President has claimed he is not afraid to be probed but his actions speak otherwise. The President has been on what seems a sacking spree and reasons behind some of actions were never made known.

Is the President really saying the truth or he thinks the sacks would cover his "tracks"?
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by jantofubu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
waiting 4 gejites' contribution

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by Tattooboy: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ dey vex. He's droppin his final bomb.
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
He is retaliating because most of those people lied to him that they would deliver their states and they failed
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by Sanchez01: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
He is retaliating because most of those people lied to him that they would deliver their states and they failed

Your post challenges my curiosity. You think 'retaliating' at this time would do him any better?
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Retaliation is not aimed at doing anything better, but just to get even with people who did you wrong

He was a bad market,but was deceived into believing he could win an election, he started believing his own hype until he was floored
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by jamex93(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
na now him eyes open

him con see say dem don push am enter pit
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by Soloter(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Can you point out @OP how these sackings will stop his probe else I'll conclude that...
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by patrotic9gerian: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
The President is sacking people because people have refused to knock on his gate after March 28....
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by Sanchez01: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Soloter:
Can you point out @OP how these sackings will stop his probe else I'll conclude that...
I never mention that the sacks would "stop" his probe. Probably the idea that the sacks would cover his tracks.
Re: GEJ Is Not Scared: Why Is He Sacking At This Odd Time? by khadaffi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sanchez01:

I never mention that the sacks would "stop" his probe. Probably the idea that the sacks would cover his tracks.
How can their sack cover his track?

(1) (Reply)

Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhouse / Hurray!!! Finally Chibok Girls Rescued / Buhari: Why I Became A Democrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.