Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You (43081 Views)

Planning On Marrying Your Girlfriend? Here Are Some Signs You Must Watch Out For / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by sinaj(f): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
sinaj wait first... Wat r d signs and symptoms of ur being not interested in a guy grin

lol...

i hate beating about d bush wink

if m nt interested in a guy, i wil tell him straight ahead b4 he gets committed smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

lol...

i hate beating about d bush wink

if m nt interested in a guy, i wil tell him straight ahead b4 he gets committed smiley
ah ah, been waitn for u to tell me straight ahead na...
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by jamex93(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
DanceVille:
Ha! Kilode...

she deserve am ni
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
ah ah, been waitn for u to tell me straight ahead na...

lol
tel u wah
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

lol
tel u wah
say ur nad available na...
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by baybeeboi: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
elantraceey:

@4 it also could be that she just shy or its something she seldomly do, i hardly take pictures with guys except it's a celebration or something, whether i'm interested in you or not.
this should be the first time i ever agree with you.but @2,i doubt
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by elantraceey(f): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
this should be the first time i ever agree with you.but @2,i doubt

Na, do not doubt.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DanceVille: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tor! Should I help you curse also?
jamex93:

she deserve am ni
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by jamex93(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
DanceVille:
Tor! Should I help you curse also?

I go like am
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by khassy(m): 4:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

how una d carry do this kin space booking

abeg teach me na
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by khassy(m): 4:32am On Apr 28, 2015
jamex93:
and she will end up been killed by thunder at an unexpected time

wicked

chaiiiii see fatality cum brutality
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 it could be that she usually don't have airtime or she's not really the calling type.

@4 it also could be that she just shy or its something she seldomly do, i hardly take pictures with guys except it's a celebration or something, whether i'm interested in you or not.
Even if you are not the calling type at least returning a missed call or flashing back goes a long way to show how intrested or how much you regard that person.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DanceVille: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks for asking her that question dude..
Reski:
Even if you are not the calling type at least returning a missed call or flashing back goes a long way to show how intrested or how much you regard that person.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DaZion(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Really?..Tanx 4 dat man.
DanceVille:
Lol...You forgot to add...
When she refuses to give you sex like before..

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DanceVille: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
jamex93:

I go like am
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by DaZion(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Lemme teach u
khassy:

how una d carry do this kin space booking
abeg teach me na
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
jamex93:
and she will end up been killed by thunder at an unexpected time
lol,u re nt serious
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:
The worst part about this is...some guys will see all these signs and still try hard to get her. When you should just move on.

undecided
lol
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by jamex93(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
MojAyo:
lol,u re nt serious

I am
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by mira4u: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol I do number 2 a lot and few others. U not far from the truth.
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
*yawns. Mathematics is girl that always loves you even when you don't love her. #teammathbf
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Sanuzi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
wow.

Ladies sha!
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by zigger(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
If u fall under No5 and u still don't know she aint interested, then u be dummy (okpo)
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by AsanwaKC(f): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
it's alright
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by ElvisGee94(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
All points true. I know u r talking 4rm xperience though
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:
@2 it could be that she usually don't have airtime or she's not really the calling type.

The picture I dont mind. Why have a phone when you cant recharge the thing , no pride in begging for anything. At least not airtime.

Not the calling type. Oh really but she can receive calls. Maybe shes the email type

It's better to just free the dude.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by thrillionaire(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Now what do you find amusing? undecided
Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
op thumb up!!#facts cheesy but i will rather let him know dat i dont want him rather dan doing shits.Especially that part asking him for help!!Na hungry girls do dat stuff cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ur quite correct OP smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You by chrischuks2(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.