Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45295 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by eagleeye2: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
falconey:

I'm sure you didn't read the post.
You wey read am talk something naw and please leave my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Slimzjoe(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
onyi4edu:
Is he just realising that bokoharam is a fraud
I thought he said they were fighting for a cause and so should be granted amnesty like the Niger Delta militants?
Well as long as he is ready to wipe them out I don't have a case anymore.

I'm sure you didn't read properly or Understand
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by onyi4edu(f): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I'm sure you didn't read properly or Understand

I read properly and I understood the piece very well smiley
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by TheBlackSaint(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boko Haram existed and was a menace well before President Jonathan assumed office.
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
These ingrates must be exterminated coz they've crossed the boundary!

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
baba one chance

the new clueless the boohadaft . grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ShowYourCertificate: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Of course Boko Haram is a fraud initiated and executed by Shekau who's Buhari's foot soldier. We've been scammed and defrauded by #BabaOneChance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by brownlord: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Baba is confused already, the same Boko haram he wanted to be given special treatment and amnesty?

This regime gona be interesting.

How will Buhari start dealing with Boko haram he once advocate amnesty for?

How will Buhari accept repatriated Abacha loot, same man he once said never stole a dime?

This really gona be interesting

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
May Almighty God guide you Buhari. You have spoken well but Boko Haram is not only a Nigerian thing, they have external dimensions worldwide to demonise a certain religion.

We pray that God destroys this gang up causing untold hardship to millions around the world.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Flets: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
May 29th 2016 will be such a long time from here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by hamaworld(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
If u think deep.. U wilk realise nigeria media can lie.
Hmmm... So Buhari will discuss all dis rubbish b4 he will be swore in. I smh for naija media
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ThisMeansWAR: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
and Oga Joe just open eyes dey watch those people dey transform.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by millionaireman: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
In Kaduna in 2001, Buhari urged Musims to ensure that sharia criminal laws that include stoning women for adultery, women not going out without men, cutting off hands of petty thieves, etc., were implemented all over Nigeria.

Shortly after that, BH emerged and has continued to maintain that it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws.

Nigerians, separate the fraud from the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by shammah1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC Sahara Reporters
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by jossyj: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
This useless fulani man should talk to his boys and stop disturbing us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Missonas(f): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes it is and last week i lost a relative in Sambisa, families lost their bread winners 4 of them and Nigeria lost 4 soilders.4 young men were bombed!So yea its a fraud
NB i dint bother reading,don't care to read jst want this to all go away...
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by plainmirror(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=BabaOneChance post=33177352]Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now.

How come you know about this initial 'agreement'?
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by plainmirror(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now.

How come you know about this initial 'agreement'?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by spako4(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know a lot of hidden things will be revealed after may 29th .
There will be light after the tunnel

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by ezeagu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:

The deal has been breached by ISIS. They have bigger fish to fry. They no longer have time for Nigerian village zoo politics.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by kingthreat(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
This man is not yet president and has seized popularity from GEJ. Thanks to God for this change.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Anapuao(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
hamaworld:
If u think deep.. U wilk realise nigeria media can lie.
Hmmm... So Buhari will discuss all dis rubbish b4 he will be swore in. I smh for naija media
check out who signed it and don't blame the Nigerian media. Mind you most of what was written was quoted.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Molly1991(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lest talk more of action. I hope ur govt surpasses wat Goodluck did..........................................................no blames on pass administration if any problem a roses
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by maestrodavy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!
I'm sure u read only d headline...cz u spewin rubbish
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nicepoker(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
alaoeri:
To those unrepentant saTANist, make una read & comprehend before commenting, as from May 29 BH will feel the strength of our military which has been turn to an object of mockery by GEJ's administration.
I hope u won't say otherwise after his one year in office.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by petermichaels(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Talk is easy bt work is damn diffcult. Bt u ones said dey shuld cald 4 dialogue and b grantd amnesty? Or na mistake?? baba
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
OK

Now Buhari is not even pretending to play along with America's grand deception.

This why Buhari would be preventedby America and her stooges (Thief Obasanjo and others) from fulfilling his mandate.

May the gods defeat all evil planned against Nigeria and our General.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by kindnyce(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
A REAL FRAUD IMPOSE AND IMPRESSED ON THE NIGERIAN NATION
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
maestrodavy:
I'm sure u read only d headline...cz u spewin rubbish
am sure you're not the only one on NL so read and fork off
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
SON: *thinking*

FATHER: this is called,"POLY MAGIC". shocked

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by bajosky: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
#Baba1chance#
Park Well
Levels DOng change & na u dey in charge .
abi dem go follo make ur govt ungovernable ?

Bokoharam na real o ,
no be fraud o
baba buhadaft were u not choosen by ur boys to be their negotiator during cease fire agreement proposal?

we dey watch ur dancing step

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.