Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI (45323 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Here’s The Fraud Buhari/efcc Refused To See!!! / 2016 Budget Fraud: Buhari Orders Probe; Wants Questionable Allocations Scr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Firefire(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Chigold101:
my brother dont mind firefire.

But something is wrong with that writeup oh.

It says GMB was speaking to Nasarawa people but at the end Garba signed it. Humn! Does it mean that our own GMB will be reading a written speech anytime people visit him?

Am just wondering why Garba will sign a statement that was spoken to people who came for a visit to congratulate GMB.

Or is it this babaonechance thingsssss?

I come in Peace.

tongue
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Jman06(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Brainless mofo!
Who doesn't know that Bokoharam is a fraud by you and APCheat to deceive Nigerians and win election

OlodoDaura#

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by HONNESSTY(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!
wat is dis ogogoro man sayin? If u dnt av any meaninfu tin 2 say jst kip ur mout shot. Aturu lik u
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by FOREXMARTS: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:
is it jst me or is this BABAONECHANCE jst a very sweet name right now grin grin grin grin grin

#ONECHANCE is to Buhari as #CLUELESS is to Johanan.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:
is it jst me or is this BABAONECHANCE jst a very sweet name right now grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you smiley
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by FOREXMARTS: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
ezeagu:
The Boko Haram he created has now passed his hand, it is now in the hands of the international terrorist group ISIS. He was not this vocal about them before. He probably tried to subdue them now he's elected and failed.

Once a dictator.
The cancer they started to mess up the government of the federation is now biting hard on em.

"if you sorry fi maga dog, him a go turn round bite yuh"-Peter Tosh...

Exactly what's happening. The boko haram sympathisers now wanna kick em out. Lots of things to learn from reggae music lol.

#SAIBABAONECHANCE
#SAIDAURAMAGICIAN
#SAIMANIFESTOTRANSFORMER
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by hotwax: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
[size=18pt]useless hating igbo/tanoid will never read the post before commenting. Set of bigoted slowpokes. Maybe thats what their bible told them. Black jews [/size]
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by westreign(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ezeagu:
The Boko Haram he created has now passed his hand, it is now in the hands of the international terrorist group ISIS. He was not this vocal about them before. He probably tried to subdue them now he's elected and failed.

Once a dictator.

But your GEJ led govt is yet to make this kind of claims.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by wexyee: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
These ingrates must be exterminated coz they've crossed the boundary!
see how u dey yarn rubbish... look at how u insult the victims... you igbos re fools. but don't worry we will surely take care of you.... Boko Haram is a retaliation of Biafra we all know that.. when the new government assumes power we will fish them out one by one
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by FOREXMARTS: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Chai. ...the same man who said "an attack on BH is an Attack on the North".
This one pass speaking from both sides of the mouth o..Looks like APC ancestor - general is speaking from all the holes in his face

This man has no respect for his words. Thanks for posting that pic. This man's words are no bond of his. He got no iota of truth. Imaging smearing the government then and now vocally towing the same line he criticised. This man's statements transforms per time, this is the ultimate Daura transformer.

#General Optimus Prime
#Baba one chance
#Daura magician
#DAURA TRANSFORMER

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by sweetgala(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
No be joke ooh, our SE/SS are so pained that a cattle herder is president. Choi

Take heart it is only 4 yrs, back to otuoke with the clueless buffon
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
If boko haram is a fraud what do you call yahoo boys?? When buhari has something reasonable to say ill listen as a fan but not this one.....
Meanwhile...*rubs my eyes*
*rubs them again*
Am actually FTC shii!!! Am tired of this everyday!!!
these are not issues for unintelligible folks..there's really no way you are supposed to understand it. so run along go play with sand or something.. wink
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Yes, it's a fraud. This is not how they started. The agreement was to disrupt GEJ's government by attacking only Christians and churches, but they went as far as bombing mosques and threatening imams. Almost 300 girls are missing now. Have they forgotten the 77 virgins reward for each Jihadist? Why descend so low as kidnapping underage, smelly secondary school girls who barely know how to wash their pants! This is so unbelievable.
hey c'mon that was just unnecessary... undecided

@bolded
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by FOREXMARTS: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2015
OboloMAN:

Wrinkled Old Creature . ... I smell Hate for #BabaOneChance every thread I go.... SMH.

lol you know Nigerians get pissed off easily plus we got our pvc now.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2015
wexyee:

see how u dey yarn rubbish... look at how u insult the victims... you igbos re fools. but don't worry we will surely take care of you.... Boko Haram is a retaliation of Biafra we all know that.. when the new government assumes power we will fish them out one by one
I get numerous mentions nowadays I don't bother replying some. I'm probably the most important personality on Nairaland today..it's Babaonechance, Babaonechance, Babaonechance everywhere you go, just like MTN!
Be grateful I just replied your useless post. au revoir! cool
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2015
booqee:
hey c'mon that was just unnecessary... undecided

@bolded
Sorry, hun kiss I was only trying to pass a message. I wasn't insulting them girls per se
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by rexzqcom(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2015
ajibadeadebowal:
Buhari said he is greatly pained by the destruction of schools in the North-eastern part of the country, an action he said could deny thousands of youngsters access to education and a better future unless something was done urgently to avert this tragedy.

"The worst thing anybody can do is to deny children access to education. That will be destructive to their lives and we are not going to allow that to happen," the President-elect assured.
So what will u call a governor of APC dat owns me 6 month salary which I cann't afford to pay my self sponsor post graduate course. It is a pity I cann't pay for my school free and starting exam next week monday, which will cost me another 18 month. I'm sorry for my generation in osun state writing dis in tears.

I feel your pain. Your governor used your salaries to bate traps for Osun voters to vote apc-one chance,
by using budgeted salaries expense to cook lunch meals for school children. The scheme paid off for him. He got the votes. Children got some meals till the funds ran out. Workers bite the dust. Don't despair, maybe baba1chance will bail him out later.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
booqee:
these are not issues for unintelligible folks..there's really no way you are supposed to understand it. so run along go play with sand or something. wink
what's wrong with this thing? You must be high on some cheap drugs or something cos you sounded like an idiott...read my signature before quoting me.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
iphanyiuma:
what's wrong with this thing? You must be high on some cheap drugs or something cos you sounded like an idiott...read my signature before quoting me.
Now you DO sound like an idiott tongue
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by xcuggsm(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm not surprised at Buhari's recent revelation.

Change has really taken over every sector of Nigeria, even Bokoharam has CHANGED from terrorists to freedom fighters.
Everything now appears fake

BABAONECHANCE INDEED! !
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by LastProphet: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:

YES THE AGREEMENT WAS TO DISRUPT GEJ'S GOVT BUT THEY DECIDED TO START EVEN WHILE YARADUA WAS RULING ABI? A SURE BOKOHARAM KNEW YARADUA WILL DIE LATER AND GOODLUCK WILL BECOME PRESIDENT ABI? YOU MUST BE A BIG BIG FOOL LIKE ALL THE EASTERNERS SUPPORTING GOATLUCK
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by BabaOneChance: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
LastProphet:

YES THE AGREEMENT WAS TO DISRUPT GEJ'S GOVT BUT THEY DECIDED TO START EVEN WHILE YARADUA WAS RULING ABI? A SURE BOKOHARAM KNEW YARADUA WILL DIE LATER AND GOODLUCK WILL BECOME PRESIDENT ABI? YOU MUST BE A BIG BIG FOOL LIKE ALL THE EASTERNERS SUPPORTING GOATLUCK
You're a slowspoke by nature. A he-goat who would mess up his home and still sleep in it. How many times did Boko haram attack during Yar adua's tenure. Was it Boko haram or MEND that was disturbing the peace at that time? And to whom did Yar adua offer amnesty..MEND or Boko your brothers? EEdiot! Was it not after GEJ was sworn in that they started attacking in public and sending threat video clips to distabilize his tenure? Pretend you don't remember all this and die a fool! cool
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by iphanyiuma(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
booqee:
Now you DO sound like an idiott tongue
I take god beg you leave me alone. Lout!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Chiaka(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria truly hopes to win the fight against boko Haram. No well meaning government will support them.

But......I don't understand what 'Political Laboratory' means
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Hiddentreasure1(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Boko Haram started in 2002. They attacked and murdered an Imam in 2007. And they began fighting the govt in 2009.

Boko was not supposed to disrupt GEJ's govt....neither was MEND supposed to disrupt Obasanjo's govt. These groups are as a result of people like you sitting down and refusing to force your states and LG to work for you. You people....Northerners as well as Southerners....also think that development is measured in how much oil money you get....not about how you use your available resources, and your people's brains to develop your local economies. Tell me, my friend....do you know what your local govt is doing for development? Do you know what your state governor is doing for development? You people do not know.....and as a result you have hordes of unemployed people....who are used for wrong purposes.

Go home and tell your local leaders to lead us well. So that we can end violence and Bokoist groups.

And don't call me a Hausa slave , will you? Because if you do...you hav
e misunderstood my post. And i won;t be able to help you.
. I hope other youth undastd this and not attack d centre for what their state governors r responsible for. until we start demanding accountability from our leaders at all levels we will not move forward as a nation. let us join hands n build a better Nigeria not to sabotage the efforts of few sincere ones cos of peanut by one greedy politician.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by saltoftheearth: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015

Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Ephemmm: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
shikaan:

I don't know how you always reason through your anus, honestly...
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by AzeezAlao1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaOneChance:
i have a question 4 u. were u there when d agreement was made? If so u must be suspect
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
bokoharam synonym buhariharam grin
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
AzeezAlao1:
i have a question 4 u. were u there when d agreement was made? If so u must be suspect

he musnt be there to know.

he is highly observant....
Re: BOKO HARAM Is A Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - BUHARI by atiku07(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They are his boys so he knows how they operate

#BABAONECHANCE

Guy i so much respect u as a person but could u please stop all this childish rants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.