Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari (2295 Views)

Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Major PDP Financier Arthur Eze Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
TOP PDP FINANCIER AND ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER EXTRAORDINAIRE ARTHUR EZE VISITS BUHARI

On Monday Arthur Eze, one of the major financiers of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) visited Muhammadu Buhari at his residence in Abuja, saying he was backing Buhari because God has given him “power”.

Arthur Eze is a close ally of President Goodluck Jonathan and a controversial businessman, with interest in oil and gas. It should be noted that he has been linked to several lucrative contracts awarded by the outgoing Jonathan administration.

Eze has also made several questionable donations, including N1.8 billion in 2013 for a church building and a youth centre in Otuoke, Bayelsa state, the hometown of President Jonathan.

Speaking after the meeting, Eze said he was glad that Mr. Buhari, seen as one of the most disciplined leaders in Nigeria and Africa, has been elected president.

He said: “Things will change in this country. It is God that gives power, and God has given it to Buhari.He is coming to change our economy especially the oil sector, as you can see, most of the oil companies who left Nigeria are now coming back”.

Eze added that he has total confidence in Mr. Buhari based on his experience to take the right decisions, especially as it concerns the oil Industry.

According to him: “You know General Buhari has been President of Nigeria and also a former oil minister; he knows the oil industry very well; he is a man who has ability to take a decision.He has been in the system for a very long time, that is why God brought him back.

Everyone of us is supporting him because God has given him power” .

SOURCE:http://www.naij.com/428805-top-pdp-financier-arthur-eze-visits-buhari.html
Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
The perennial wheelers and dealers from the South East have started gravitating towards the Epicentre of Power and Favour Dispenser of the moment with a view to protecting their business and assets while some haters from the same region continues to hate on Buhari

Was this man Arthur Eze not the one who insulted the Northerners and Yorubas during the Anambra Gubernatorial election right in the presence of Jonathan?

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by IDOHOU: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jegudujera

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Tvegas(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ can you see your life? These hoes ain't loyal. I can't imagine Ted CRUZ, Ryan paul or Donald Trump sucking up to Obama after he won the election.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by kaelz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
FTC tinz
Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by theV0ice: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really don't know what else to do but laugh

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are these not the guys that will provide 'robust' opposition??

Let me continue laughing jare

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
During the campaign I told anyone who cared to listen not to mind the South East, Just try win the election, they would come begging on their knees

They are notorious AGIP(Any government in Power). If Idi Amin becomes President, they would be the first to go pay solidarity

After May 29, Buhari would be too busy to welcome Arthur Eze, He would be redirected to the office of the Vice President who also happens to be Awolowos son In Law, So he can go recant his "Awolowo people" statement

Meanwhile I still dey laff

26 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by theV0ice: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
The perennial wheelers and dealers from the South East have started gravitating towards the Epicentre of Power and Favour Dispenser of the moment with a view to protecting their business and assets while some haters from the same region continues to hate on Buhari

Was this man Arthur Eze not the one who insulted the Northerners and Yorubas during the Anambra Gubernatorial election right in the presence of Jonathan?

He's the one o cheesy cheesy

He's the exact person cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smh.
Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by oneeaast: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tvegas:
GEJ can you see your life? These hoes ain't loyal. I can't imagine Ted CRUZ, Ryan paul or Donald Trump sucking up to Obama after he won the election.
they re loyal but things change and that s the way it s..says tupac...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Arthur Eze is a typical AGIP. He will continu making his billions with any government

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
During the campaign I told anyone who cared to listen not to mind the South East, Just try win the election, they would come begging on their knees

They are notorious AGIP(Any government in Power). If Idi Amin becomes President, they would be the first to go pay solidarity

After May 29, Buhari would be too busy to welcome Arthur Eze, He would be redirected to the office of the Vice President who also happens to be Awolowos son In Law, So he can go recant his "Awolowo people" statement

Meanwhile I still dey laff

With all due respect to some SEners

95% of their Millionaires and Billionaires all made their money under the Northerners.....Starting from the 1st Republic to Shagari regime and not to even talk of the Babangida and Abacha regimes

Yet their youths who do not even own a Bicycle tyre will be insulting Northerners not knowing that their big men are only merchantilists and traders in the corridors of power who always go to where their bread will be buttered

I wont be surprised if Ohanaeze also put their shame aside and pay homage on Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by seunmsg(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
After calling APC Awolowo's people, he's now back pledging loyalty to the president elected on the same Awolowo peoples platform that he hated so much. Shame! GMB should please distance himself from emergency loyalist like him.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by onyi4edu(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oh God! See hypocrisy of the highest order. Chai! Uwa di'egwu

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I wont be surprised if Ifeanyi Ubah,Innoson,Emeka Offor etc also goes on Sai Buhari visit to GMB in few days....Na Jonathan i pity

These folks aint loyal but a bunch of hungry men and journey men

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by theV0ice: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

With all due respect to some SEners

95% of their Millionaires and Billionaires all made their money under the Northerners.....Starting from the 1st Republic to Shagari regime and not to even talk of the Babangida and Abacha regimes

Yet their youths who do not even own a Bicycle tyre will be insulting Northerners not knowing that their big men are only merchantilists and traders in the corridors of power who always go to where their bread will be buttered

I wont be surprised if Ohanaeze also put their shame aside and pay homage on Buhari

My bro, ohaneze don visit tay tay cheesy cheesy

They were there to pay homage last week grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by baybeeboi: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
why now,you people leave that man alone.
Please don't create a reason for excuses later on
Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Lushore1: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai!!, theres GOD ohh..., what an AGIP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by seunmsg(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Arthur Eze is a typical AGIP. He will continu making his billions with any government

Huh! So easterners need government patronage after all, taught you guys and your businesses doesn't need government at all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

You are late bro
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) received and host of Igbo elders from Ohaneze Ndigbo who came to pay him a congratulatory visit in Abuja on Friday.

The Igbo delegates made of up notable statesmen such as Gen. Ike Nwachukwu, Elder Emechebe, Gen. Sam Momah, and Col. Chris Ugokwewere were led by president of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife.
(National Helm)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2348646_ali_jpeg58153213daef17ed103b7bc8e22a5195

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2348649_are_jpeg63206a69c90ed783f29d058f500c1828

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by focus7: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know it. Igbo politicians are nothing but self serving business men, they have no interest of their people in mind.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
theV0ice:

My bro, ohaneze don visit tay tay cheesy cheesy

They were there to pay homage last week grin

That is why i laugh at some of the SE youths who always fight to death by insulting Northerners as parasites not knowing that their opinion moulders were just using them to feather their own nest because of Jonathan's Presidency and to give a fake Niger-Delta solidarity posture

The people who normally assume a mid-line posture like Ngige,Rochas,Onu,Izunaso etc are labelled by these noisome youths as Hausa slaves

Now i ask by the time Arthur Eze or Emeka Offor genuflects,begs and pledge their Loyalty to Buhari in the inner recess of the Villa,the charlatans who come here to rant wont be there and wont partake of the contract that they might be given

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
The rich and who is who in igboland are warming their ways to Buhari's heart, but the poor young and frustrated ibos converge on the internet daily to pour venom on the same Buhari
The elders and political leaders merchants of igboland are not operating on the same frequency with their youths.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by FreeGlobe(f): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
seunmsg:

Huh! So easterners need government patronage after all, taught you guys and your businesses doesn't need government at all.
does south west provide the resources? Are we asking for your resources?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by mobaking: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
People who have never experienced being in opposition for one day are terrified of life out in the cold.By december,most would have capitulated,I said it b4,hunger no sabi tribe,religion or prejudices.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by okotv(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
politics
Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by lolababe331e: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shameless old man, zero dignity. They are now going to beg the same Northerener who won under Awolowo's party shocked

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by aderonila18: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Silly fart, after his tribalistic rant he went back to eat his vomit

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by veraponpo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
They can't stand alone.

SW was not in mainstream/ government at the center for some time with almost all the SW states under opposition parties, our chestbeaters are not Strong enough yet they will be the first to say they have never benefited from Nigeria as if their fathers can say the same.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Lushore1: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is another reason i will like everyone to stop paying attention to all this biafra thread on nairaland as most of SE elites only care about their pocket.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Top PDP Financier, Arthur Eze, Visits Buhari by Lushore1: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
They will soon come out and start posting about how hausa/fulani are more trustworthy and honest than the yoruba plus how the civil war was caused by awolowo. Just watch out, they are very predictable people.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence Day Speech: Buhari Was Labouring My Ears! / Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) / Emeka Offor's Plan To Rehabilitate Daura Library: Charity Or Eye Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.