Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari (1395 Views)

Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking / Strong Buhari Supporter, Kayode Ogundamisi, Speaks Against The Barring Of AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by OKEDI2012(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
CONFIRMED REPORTS SHOWS THE PEOPLES GENERAL HAS BARRED AIT FROM COMING TO HIS COVER HIS EVENT. ETHICALLY AIT HAS NO BUSINESS COVERING THE EVENT OF THE MAN THEY DESCRIBED AS AN ILLITERATE, AND SHOWED DAMAGING DOCUMENTARY ABOUT. WE PROGRESSIVE ARE HAPPY WITH THIS DECISION, WE WANT TVC,CORE NEWS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CHANNELS T.V. WE URGE AIT TO GO AND COVER ACTIVITIES IN OTUEKE.
I URGE THE PEOPLES GENERAL TO COMPLETELY DO SOME CLEANSING IN NTA
THE PRESIDENT SHOULD GET CHANNELS T.V REPORTERS WHEN HE WANTS TO HOLD A PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT. SINCE AIT IS NOW A DEPARTMENT OF A POLITICAL PARTY.
THE CHANGE AND ETHICS WE NEED HAVE STARTED.

4 Likes

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by socialmediaman: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
let's see how it plays out...
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by IDOHOU: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
In case
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by alani74(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Step in right direction

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
No need for any defence.

At least AIT is not barred from Jonathan, Okupe, Fani Kayode and Fayose

If they must air Buhari, Let them pay other stations who showed ethical professional behavior during the campaign

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Shortyy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
you didn't make any sense, sorry.

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by not4sure(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
LOL grin grin grin grin Next time they will be professional
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
I still don't get why some people are calling the AIT programs "hate documentaries". Those were sponsored programs that were based on factual happenings involving Buhari so what's the big deal ? I personally found them enlightening and at least now I know better the character of the man who I going to preside over this country for the next four years.

Funny you claim that AIT is a department of a political party but blindly ignored TVC & Channels playing the same role for another party. Yeye dey stank cool
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Tattooboy: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
I voted 4 GMB but im dissappointed in this move.
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by ionsman: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shortyy:
you didn't make any sense, sorry.
He did...But you are too short to see it.

2 Likes

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
No need for any defence.

At least AIT is not barred from Jonathan, Okupe, Fani Kayode and Fayose

If they must air Buhari, Let them pay other stations who showed ethical professional behavior during the campaign

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
If GEJ could allow TVC, Nation newspaper, Sahara reporters & Punch cover his activities though they extremely critical & pessimistic with his regime, Buhari can & should be better considering the fact that he told the world he is changed man & a converted democrat.

The campaigns are over & should left in the dustbins of history.
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Shortyy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
ionsman:

He did...But you are too short to see it.
still not making any sense
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by omolami: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari should know that there a law in Nigeria called freedom of speech. This is not military regime where he will be autocratic. This is democracy. Buhari should not intimidate AIT for it not to air his expected attrocities aas they surface. There are lots of events AIT can cover in Nigeria, Buharis's events are too minute for AIT to air. Afterall everything aired by AIT about buhari during the campaign are all true. Even the certificate is yet to be seen
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by WisdomFlakes: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Flashback: GEJ clamps down on the press, seize newspapers and arrests journalists

https://www.nairaland.com/2123824/revealed-gej-clamps-down-press

2 Likes

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Josegun(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good for them, they should go to court if they think they have a case. I remember Ferguson of Man Utd did it to BBC until they apologise. Its a welcome development. Mbu is next.... U must be professional in all your dealings, now is the era of learn it by force.

3 Likes

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by aresa: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s]
talktimi:
I still don't get why some people are calling the AIT programs "hate documentaries". Those were sponsored programs that were based on factual happenings involving Buhari so what's the big deal ? I personally found them enlightening and at least now I know better the character of the man who I going to preside over this country for the next four years.

Funny you claim that AIT is a department of a political party but blindly ignored TVC & Channels playing the same role for another party. Yeye dey stank cool
[/s]

lol @ factual happenings. .. please keep quiet.
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by monitoragent: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
It is not right for the president elect to bar the medium. Criticism and character assassination os practical a norm in nigerian politics and General Buhari is expected to act as president of all nigerians irrespective of primordial sentiments. He also maintain that he would uphold press freedom when he comes into power but this information doesnt portray his pledge in good light. My submission.
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by OKEDI2012(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
omolami:
Buhari should know that there a law in Nigeria called freedom of speech. This is not military regime where he will be autocratic. This is democracy. Buhari should not intimidate AIT for it not to air his expected attrocities aas they surface. There are lots of events AIT can cover in Nigeria, Buharis's events are too minute for AIT to air. Afterall everything aired by AIT about buhari during the campaign are all true. Even the certificate is yet to be seen
is there a law that says AIT MUST cover the President's event?

4 Likes

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by minifuworld: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
nigeria democracy getting more interesting i swear
Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by kellyJames5(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
OKEDI2012:
is there a law that says AIT MUST cover the President's event?

No there isn't!

But is there a law that said media houses should be partisan?

Did APC during the (hate) campaign took a clip to AIT to air and they did not take it?

As a matter of fact;I watched the clip of Rivers state governorship election 'malpractices" APC alleged on the same AIT!
So why then should The General bar them because they played a clip of hate against him when its obvious that as a media outfit; all they are there is for money no matter who sponsors a clip against another.

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by Acidosis(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ remains an hero.

I don't care if Buhari bars Tinubu's shrinking blokos. Its not my business. I will only rise and wish him instant death when he tries any of those stu. pid decrees near my domain.

1 Like

Re: In Defence To The Barring Of Ait By General Muhammadu Buhari by talktimi(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]lol @ factual happenings. .. please keep quiet. [/s]
point out the lies there instead of posting dust

(1) (Reply)

SAMBISA FOREST: From Game Reserve To Terrorists' Haven / Buhari Dances Shoki While Amechi And Others Watch (photo) / 10,000 To LOSE JOBS Over TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.