Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia (1158 Views)

Senate Rejects Sylvanus Nsofor And Jacob Daodu As Ambassadorial Nominees / Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by mpowa(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
"If I were president Zuma in South Africa, the issue [of xenophobia] would not have arisen," said former president Olusegun Obasanjo, to tumultuous applause from the impressed crowd.

"First, I would condemn the action in very stern language.

"Secondly, those who have made comments that seem to be glorifying the very bad act, no matter how close they have been to me, I would publicly castigate them,

"Thirdly, I would make an example of a few of those who committed the act. And I mean that. Look - South Africa is one of the most developed countries is in Africa and will continue to be a leader in Africa. If they cannot accommodate other Africans on their soil, then they don't deserve to be leaders."

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOI9d6kDZzo&feature=share

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by baybeeboi: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
if you were it would have happened,after then you send soldiers down there to destroy everyone.
Because you come from a country with more sociable citizens does not mean you controlled their way of reasoning.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by nerodenero: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
The people deserves the kind of leader they get.Zuma is Zulu and Zulu is Zuma.The perpetrators of these attacks are Zulu.Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by MduZA: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2015
mpowa:
"If I were president Zuma in South Africa, the issue [of xenophobia] would not have arisen," said former president Olusegun Obasanjo, to tumultuous applause from the impressed crowd.

"First, I would condemn the action in very stern language.

"Secondly, those who have made comments that seem to be glorifying the very bad act, no matter how close they have been to me, I would publicly castigate them,

"Thirdly, I would make an example of a few of those who committed the act. And I mean that. Look - South Africa is one of the most developed countries is in Africa and will continue to be a leader in Africa. If they cannot accommodate other Africans on their soil, then they don't deserve to be leaders."

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOI9d6kDZzo&feature=share

Cc lalasticlala

how did boko harams come into existence in the first place Mr former president?
Re: Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by Vikkie14: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Like he did when he was president right?

To a large extent, Zuma(abi na Olumo rock) is really weak to address the issue. It's a TRAIT passed from generations to generations in SA. It's in their bloodstream.
A Nigerian serving in the British Police who has retired and have spend his childhood in SA told me that SAns hate Nigerian to the core. He said they do confess that the love the way and sound Nigerian men fell(because they are hefty and strong) on the ground when they are shot. Imagine that!!!

But to OBJ, pls just siddon for your Ota Farm and "jejely" and "woroly" ("gently" and "easily"wink dey enjoy your wealth before you torn your garment of honour and respect finally.
Re: Obasanjo Blasts South Africa And Jacob Zuma On Xenophobia by khassy(m): 4:21am On Apr 28, 2015
so na now he finally speak

useless

undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

See Another Man Begins Trek From Abuja To Otueke To Celebrate Jonathan (photos) / Professor With Fake Paper In UNN / APC Secretly Samping Public Opinion Through The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.