Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,246 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many (23070 Views)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2015
naijamerican:
Buhari should call his boys to order! Na waa ohh!
Suspect33:
Baba call ur boys to order naa..... Shebi u don win
OboloMAN:
#BabaOneChance sending his boys to clamp down media houses .

I hereby challenge the three of you to post any proof that you have of your assertions.

If you have no proof....all I can say is that lying is not good....and that in this case it is better to wait for the Law to investigate and find out.

I know you do not like Buhari....but telling lies against him is not right. Libel is not the best policy.

If someone accuses you of something without proof....you would get angry. Yet...here you are doing the same thing.

Let us practice politics without bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2015
20 billion dollars at work....... diversion tactics. They will all be brought to justice.

1 Like

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by nastyesco(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
God have mercy..... boko haram spreading across the nation...
Religion of war at it again...
Islam plague to the world
Uninformed people like u never are aware that Christianity was spread by blood...read the history of Christianity and know that it was forced down peoples throats ....

1 Like

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by anasey(m): 5:58am On Apr 28, 2015
sad
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Wsdm: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Aromas:
Andayi Anebira weytin happen again o?
Avi ani matini. The politics in my home town is quite disturbing. Rest in peace to the dead and quick recovery to those affected.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Rajjah(f): 5:58am On Apr 28, 2015
babamadiba:
My mom is the general manager of the station, just too sad. Thank god anyway. Younger bro works there also and use to be there till that time the incident happened, but to God be the glory,he was at home when it happened.
Thank God for that. But u sure dont look lik an ebira . Meanwhile, R. I. P to d dead
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by pendusky(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Elzends:
Rip to the dead
Baba do something
Front page finally, dis guy above me, u b winch?

[quote author=georgio post=33181427]RIP to the dead.....

Since 2007.....first to comment #godwin[ /quote]

you guys need Rehabilitation... sad sad sad
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Situation001(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Enesi13:
everything is not boko haram...some hate buhari so much dat witout verifying anything tags it to bh...well d radio station has been criticising politicians. Especially d ruling party for d way dey maneuver elections, and run d govt. In dat area of kogi state local govt elections doesnt take place. D govt just handpick his tout and nobody wil ask questions. D fm has done a good job in enlightening d masses against selling there votes and often criticize politicians...d suspects around here is far from bh. mind U, islam disnt create bh as haters all over nairaland claims, anyway! If dats ur believe we are not here to please u...na u get ur fone u can type anytin
God Bless You in Abundance..
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Situation001(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2015
luvmijeje:
20 billion dollars at work....... diversion tactics. They will all be brought to justice.
Exactly My Thot..
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by babamadiba(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Rajjah:
Thank God for that. But u sure dont look lik an ebira . Meanwhile, R. I. P to d dead
it is well bruv. Rip to the dead.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by babamadiba(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:

This is a very sad development. Who could have been so cruel to go to this limit? May God not spare the perpetrators! RIP to the dead.

On a positive note, I praise God for sparing your mum and brother's lives.
amen! God is surely not asleep. He is up there watching, and will do justice. Rip to the dead.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by babamadiba(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2015
paragon40:
u mean big mamma.?? but y nowwwww ebira pple....just like what d radio station preaches... politics is a game......not a do or die affair....u lose to day u win tomorrw...I pray GOD will protect all the staffs ohhh......
amen sir! God bless
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2015
APC government has not even been sworn in.

Buhari bars AIT from airing his programs. Blast occurs at Kogi broadcasting service.

Introduction...

1 Like

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Rexyl(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2015
It seems the terrorists are done with the Northeast, and now they might be contemplating shifting to northcentral and other parts. I would like everyone to be vigilant and get prepared to challenge all strange movement, gathering and mobilization of people, even strange Islamic centers should be under close watch. Ifura ni ogun agba. E fura o.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by 2tek: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2015
'rascality' and violence runs thru the veins of pple of that area. You can not see any modern house in that town as they are afraid it will get destroyed during violence.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Obijulius: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari call your militants to order!!!

Before you won you were able to service them very well, courtesy of Amaechi. Better reign them in or Nigerians will unleash jungle justice on you and your boys.

Stop messing with people's lives.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Rilwayne001: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
God have mercy..... boko haram spreading across the nation...
Religion of war at it again...
Islam plague to the world

Did you bother to read the OP at all?
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by danbrowndmf(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2015
An2elect2:
embarassed
lngst tym....where hv u been?
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Obijulius: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2015
lol. Change is here!!!

Buhari's Boko Haram can take their foolishness to their second home the South West, but the day they cross the Niger they will understand that our vote for Jonathan was actually a vote against the Islamic APC and their eternal slaves the SW.

Our vote was simply a rejection of the status quo that is Nigeria, a country built on fault lines.

No one should be fooled, we are in still in 2015. With 8 months to go we can still part our ways.

If our rejecting the Islamic APC they way we rejected Usman Don Fodio and his marauders will lead to the balkanization of Nigeria, then so be it.

Naughtysite:
APC government has not even been sworn in.

Buhari bars AIT from airing his programs. Blast occurs at Kogi broadcasting service.

Introduction...

2 Likes

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by danbrowndmf(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2015
RIP to the dead...
This happening in my state,nt only my state,my community for that matter....#BringBackTheGoodDaysOfKuroko

1 Like

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Achiles: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
This is getting out of hand. I know Buhari would be regretting why he had to create boko haram.

Must you always be this shallow minded?
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Davidohida(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
U can't insult me in d mrn and be my frnd in d evening!The kind of hate campaign AIT launched against Buhari was just too much,they just need to be taught how to be transparent in doing their jobs
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Rexyl(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
RIP to the dead...
This happening in my state,nt only my state,my community for that matter....#BringBackTheGoodDaysOfKuroko

Time for you people to wake from slumber, rise up against the enemies within and outside the State. Terrorism will thrive where the fanatists get support. E fura o
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by adeiza2015: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. this must be the hand work of our selfish and wicked politician that does not want ebira to progress.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Samirana360(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Boko haram spreading lik wildfire
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Samirana360(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I hereby challenge the three of you to post any proof that you have of your assertions.

If you have no proof....all I can say is that lying is not good....and that in this case it is better to wait for the Law to investigate and find out.

I know you do not like Buhari....but telling lies against him is not right. Libel is not the best policy.

If someone accuses you of something without proof....you would get angry. Yet...here you are doing the same thing.

Let us practice politics without bitterness.
My proof is dat ''buhari used boko haram 2 do campaign 4rm 2009, usin bombs and gun as tools" shekau is his real campaign manager, dat's nigeria politics.....now he can't control them again
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Enesi13: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2015
2tek:
'rascality' and violence runs thru the veins of pple of that area. You can not see any modern house in that town as they are afraid it will get destroyed during violence.
u dont refer to an entire race as being rascal...civilisation started from d area that has the federal road, so dts y wen u are passing its always d ancient houses. if only u can alight one day and visit d inner down, which u cant see from d main road den u wil discover dat in a thausand year to come ur village or home town can never be as biutiful and developd as dat area. Ur coment above jst shows how miopic u are in reasoning. Dnt boder to reply cox am not coming bck to dis tread. If u wish OYO

2 Likes

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
ffome:
maybe na thieves
thieves don dey use bomb, na wen arm robber upgrade for naija shocked
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Nasige(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
my brother this really unfortunate that this is happening in Ebiraland at this time,we the anebira's should stand up and kick against this kind of inhuman actions.The radio station played a very vital role in the last election and i am sure is those that where not pleased with their broadcast that has done this act.We most not relent in preaching peace in Ebiraland.
Situation001:

God Bless You in Abundance..

1 Like

Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Samirana360:

My proof is dat ''buhari used boko haram 2 do campaign 4rm 2009, usin bombs and gun as tools" shekau is his real campaign manager, dat's nigeria politics.....now he can't control them again

You are lying and you know it...especially as there was no campaign in 2009....and we had a Northerner in charge anyways.

Please....stop lying.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Rexyl(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
nastyesco:

Uninformed people like u never are aware that Christianity was spread by blood...read the history of Christianity and know that it was forced down peoples throats ....

Christianity spread by violence you mean? Pls read the Bible, follow Christ life and teachings, then learn how the disciples and apostles managed to spread Christ message and established the KINGDOM MINISTRY on earth amidst stiff opposition, attacks and persecution. READ THE BIBLE AND NOT THE FAILED HISTORY. Divine peace God brought to the world through Christ's message is traced to final fulfilment of GOD'S NEW COVENANT ESTABLISHED IN THE BIBLE, not in secular history or any other religious collections and practices not based on the BIBLE.
Re: Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many by Samirana360(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You are lying and you know it...especially as there was no campaign in 2009....and we had a Northerner in charge anyways.

Please....stop lying.
Boko haram first military attack was in 2009 when buhari and d northerners discovered dat their brother(yar'adua) could no longer be d president becoz of his ailment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.