Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos (614 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by amzee(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2015
A 35-year-old Kaduna-born cyclist
and supporter of the president-elect,
Mohammed Kabiru Jafaru, yesterday
embarked on a journey to meet with
the Vice president-elect(Professor Yemi Osinbajo and other prominent Yoruba leaders) in Lagos
State.

Mohammed, a resident of
Hayin Malam Bello in Rigasa district
of Igabi local government area of
Kaduna State, took off on his journey
to Lagos at exactly 6: 35am......
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by sweetguy26: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Abokki's continue misbehaving. grin
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Wey d pix
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Abduljohn(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Wetin Buhari victory go cause, soon he wont be able to handle it.

Wetin me sef go do 4 Buhari now? Hmmm! mayb i shld compete with Nigeria train on dia rail frm Osun to Abj
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by temitemi1(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Baba now that u are around madness is now on increase grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Basildvalour(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Soon, person go use head waka from borno to abuja just to meet the president-elect

But all this mallams sef undecided
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Two abokis are pushing their trucks from Chad to meet buhari ...while some cattle herdsmen are treking from somalia to greet him too ... Sauce :tomatoes & fresh pepper.
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2015
I hope some will not dance naked around the street in GMB celebration?
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari Victory: Man, 35, Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos by kliq(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Time for me to crip-walk Lagos-Abuja

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Procures 100 Cars For Their Chiefs And Traditional Rulers. / I Never Apologised To Bode George – Tinubu / What Has The US, IRAN, Saudai Arabia And Islam Got To Do With The Yemen War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.