Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 (30021 Views)

Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / List Of Nigeria Vice Presidents From 1966 Till Date / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by chamboy(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2015
RickRichards:
Nice. But I'd hate to play second fiddle to anyone. Okay...maybe for the sake of Nigeria I could - for a short while. Hmm...the things I do for Nigeria.
shoro ni yen
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by defemidefemi(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2015
what?
u mean Sambo is a vice president? I guess dat sud b during d colonial era.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by cozy7(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one
Obasanjo and Jonathan are most lucky. Served the country both as vice and as president.
I pray prof yemi osinbajo becomes a very active vice president as opposed to what we have in namadi sambo
Excuse me plz, who is sambo? Sounds like d name of a place in zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by ulster: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
MCDanselm:
Most of the vice president are igbos
how could you say that.....? two ibo VPs (alex & ebitu) while yoruba is five...cant you count before you begin to draw fault lines of ethnicity!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Two Edo men, both from my constituency, one from my local government and and dem no develop my state.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by remsonik(f): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
cozy7:
Excuse me plz, who is sambo? Sounds like d name of a place in zamfara state.
The present vice president of nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by milky3(f): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Oshinbajo
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:

How are you doing?

smileyI'm fine.
You?
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by UnknownT: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one
Obasanjo and Jonathan are most lucky. Served the country both as vice and as president.
I pray prof yemi osinbajo becomes a very active vice president as opposed to what we have in namadi sambo
And I also join you in prayers to pray that he doesn't become a president from a vice like OBJ and GEJ did
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by majamajic(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
MCDanselm:

no, mostly yorubas .
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by toyoutoyou: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
More names to be added later in future.
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Skoopy(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Hope Osinbajo would maximize this opportunity and ensure he writes his name in the sands of time.

For now Buhari's former vp still the best and hopefully his present will upturn it, thereby making himself the best ever.
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
BRING BACK WAI (WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE)
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by lordhugo(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I think PYO might be a stooge after all.
Why is he silent?
Prior to this time, we were inundated with his news by the media on how he plans to do this and that.
The town hall meetings come to mind.
Apparently, he helped Buhari's campaign gain steam by those wonderful propositions which for apparent reasons, the general couldn't have possibly come up with.

All of a sudden, Silence!

I couldn't help but notice his body lingual disposition on the day they received INEC's certificate of return.

Has the pact been fulfilled?
Are the conspiracy theorists right after all?

Where is Professor Yemi Osinbajo?

He is working on all he has said. He has our mandate now . we do not want to see his face.
What we want is his actions. Please allow the man.

If you need any information about our vice-president, please ask Sambo. He still occupies that office

Do not be a prophet abi prophetess of doom!

good?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by timota(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls. Obasanjo has never been a vice president of nigeria before. Take note
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by allanphash7(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg who is sambo?
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by remsonik(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I think PYO might be a stooge after all.
Why is he silent?
Prior to this time, we were inundated with his news by the media on how he plans to do this and that.
The town hall meetings come to mind.
Apparently, he helped Buhari's campaign gain steam by those wonderful propositions which for apparent reasons, the general couldn't have possibly come up with.

All of a sudden, Silence!

I couldn't help but notice his body lingual disposition on the day they received INEC's certificate of return.

Has the pact been fulfilled?
Are the conspiracy theorists right after all?

Where is Professor Yemi Osinbajo?
Electioneering is over
Won't he go back to work before swearing in?
Buhari is the president elect and receives visitors cos people are seeking political favours.I am sure osinbajo too will have been receiving lot of visitors and attending functions but the spotlight will be on the president elect.
I don't think the man is a stooge, he will do a fine job than sambo I believe.

I think you people should wait till they are sworn in before the attacks start. Buhari isn't president yet but PDP faithfuls are making it seem so already.
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Demmzy15(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2015
MCDanselm:
Gbam!! I thought I was d only one who noticed that! tongue
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:

Electioneering is over
Won't he go back to work before swearing in?
Buhari is the president elect and receives visitors cos people are seeking political favours.I am sure osinbajo too will have been receiving lot of visitors and attending functions but the spotlight will be on the president elect.
I don't think the man is a stooge, he will do a fine job than sambo I believe.

I think you people should wait till they are sworn in before the attacks start. Buhari isn't president yet but PDP faithfuls are making it seem so already.

My dear.
Fashola is/was a stooge, but he did well by Lagos, even though some of us have cause to believe Lagos paid a huge and unfair price for it.

Sambo has always been more of a media dullard!
I don't even know what his voice sounds likecheesycheesy

I am talking about the same PYO who always posted news worthy stuff on Twitter, who engaged Reno Omokri, going from one town to another, preaching the change message.

At least, now that his hard work has paid off, there should be something about him in the news.
Why is he conveniently silent?grin
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
lordhugo:

He is working on all he has said. He has our mandate now . we do not want to see his face.
What we want is his actions. Please allow the man.

If you need any information about our vice-president, please ask Sambo. He still occupies that office

Do not be a prophet abi prophetess of doom!

good?

Yinmutongue
Delusion of grandeur tinsgrin

we do not want to see his face. What we want is his actions.

Tell that to GMB smileysmileysmiley
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by bogolobango(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Chaii yoruba don too taste power for dis naija
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by AJORE(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one
Nice talk..*** in nigeria I've really observed dat for a VP/VG to be active is either ur president/Governor is just ceremonial head or if the VP turned against president so the name of VP w be everywhere......Vp can not do anything without being giving permission to do by the president..... Like what happened in Ondo between governor and his deputy, obasanjo - atiku etc . so for oshibanjo to be active he has to start praying now for one to happen....
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Mutuwa(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
huptin:

Tunde Idiagbon, the most powerful VP ever, Sambo the weakest.

True..then atiku.
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by remsonik(f): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

My dear.
Fashola is/was a stooge, but he did well by Lagos, even though some of us have cause to believe Lagos paid a huge and unfair price for it.

Sambo has always been more of a media dullard!
I don't even know what his voice sounds likecheesycheesy

I am talking about the same PYO who always posted news worthy stuff on Twitter, who engaged Reno Omokri, going from one town to another, preaching the change message.

At least, now that his hard work has paid off, there should be something about him in the news.
Why is he conveniently silent?grin
Well I really don't know but I think he serves a vacation.
Spend some quality time with family
The body of Christ he pastures
Seek the face of God for the days ahead
Research more on the cesspit of corruption called Nigeria and how to turnaround the fortunes of a state. I think that's what buhari should be doing too and shun all media limelights
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by olaniyanc: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
soe:
pls it should be "luckiest"
Early..earlier...earliest
Lucky..luckier..luckiest
Heavy ..heavier...heaviest

In other news:

GMB barring AIT was on 'family grounds'.

The AIT committed a morally painful offence by attributing the death of Buhari's daughter to her father. They claimed that Buhari is so inept that he went ahead to have a child with sickle cell anaemia who died while giving birth to her 4th child.

AIT hurt the Buhari family so much...yet..they went on to lie about him..tainting his hard earned respect..if not for the natural love of God and Nigerians for the General...imagine how history will have recorded him forever.

AIT ... Instead of apologising .went ahead to sue APC for 100Billion Naira damages...damages for "accusing them of having no proof."

AIT is yet to apologise, AIT is yet to withdraw the case, AIT is yet to respond to the NBC query of 'spreading hate campaign' and AIT is yet to withdraw it's falsehood.

Until then, we will continue to bar AIT from covering events around the president-elect and APC as a party.

AIT & DIRECTORS SHOULD BE MADE BANKRUPT

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by sukkot: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
imagine someone controlling a very disciplined man like buhari ? telling you what ? tunde idiagbon was one heck of a character. the man is the definition of FIRE PASSION , STRONG WILL, AND POWERFUL PERSONALITY. he was the one running that government while buhari was subservient to him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by chernest2002: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2015
soe:
pls it should be "luckiest"
Early..earlier...earliest
Lucky..luckier..luckiest
Heavy ..heavier...heaviest

In other news:

GMB barring AIT was on 'family grounds'.

The AIT committed a morally painful offence by attributing the death of Buhari's daughter to her father. They claimed that Buhari is so inept that he went ahead to have a child with sickle cell anaemia who died while giving birth to her 4th child.

AIT hurt the Buhari family so much...yet..they went on to lie about him..tainting his hard earned respect..if not for the natural love of God and Nigerians for the General...imagine how history will have recorded him forever.

AIT ... Instead of apologising .went ahead to sue APC for 100Billion Naira damages...damages for "accusing them of having no proof."

AIT is yet to apologise, AIT is yet to withdraw the case, AIT is yet to respond to the NBC query of 'spreading hate campaign' and AIT is yet to withdraw it's falsehood.

Until then, we will continue to bar AIT from covering events around the president-elect and APC as a party.
ait did nothing wrong,they were paid and aside that we are not expecting freedom of the press to be any better under gmb.
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2015
remsonik:

Well I really don't know but I think he serves a vacation.
Spend some quality time with family
The body of Christ he pastures
Seek the face of God for the days ahead
Research more on the cesspit of corruption called Nigeria and how to turnaround the fortunes of a state. I think that's what buhari should be doing too and shun all media limelights
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by MKO4ever(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
So Nnamadi Sambo name sef dey dere!
Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Tolexander: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
so unfortunate reading many posters labelling Nnamdi Sambo as the dullest forgetting Goodluck Jonathan was duller as the VP and fenced out by Turai Yaradua.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice-Presidents Of Nigeria From 1966-2015 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
No, Yoruba look closely 6 out of 14
MCDanselm:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC / Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG / Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.