Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures (25200 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by jammyunn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
source- vanguard

cc- lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by tayebest(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
My Amiable President... We dey your back gidigba,,, Ride on Sir, so as to your haters can go relax for lagoon! grin grin

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Young03(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by adioolayi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mr President... go on....I am with you. God bless you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
My president is working hard.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by gebest: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nonsense, when is he going to CHANGE the service thieves.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by doublewisdom: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where is Osibanjo?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by seunmsg(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Security seems to be of immediate concern to the president presently. We wish him well in his effort to build a strong regional coalition in the war against Boko haram.

He also need to start bringing on board people who will man key offices in his government. His very slow start to governance is very disturbing. Though, it is still early days, we want his government to start taking shape soonest.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by CR77(f): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well done my tourist presido

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by DjHypno(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
K
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by onosprince(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by alaoeri: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
All hail the Daura genius. cool

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by makzeze: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
The action Presdient

God bless you Sir.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
No need cos there shall be no peace with this administration till 2019

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Smartjeezy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Better Presido...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Where is Osibanjo?

Locked out as usual.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by LAfricana(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin osibanjo is missing... those pictures though

Where the hell did those chadians get the guts to ask for six month rotation of MNJTF commander angry

thank God our fedora hat wearing president is gone, he would have said yes undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by poiu44: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
N
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Masculity(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
May God be with you my presido.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by softmind24: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na today

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by dan55: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
hhhhh
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by MrPresident1: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Regional integration will be far easier when the leaders share common stock and can understand themselves seemlessly. Save for Boni Yayi, the other leaders are from the same stock. Paul Biya is a french puppet too
We will have regional integration beginning with the setting up of a Multinational Taskforce to integrate the military forces in the region. Boko Haram dies off naturally, MNJTF becomes the Launchpad for larger US/EU/UN military taskforce.

These guys are master planners.
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by efilefun(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
sai
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by preciouspet: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where is the V.P?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by efilefun(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
No need cos there shall be no peace with this administration till 2019

God bless my father Gej

God bless PDP
There would be peace in Nigeria but i dont care if there is no peace in your entire household oponu oshi... You better get a life instead of hating on something you got no control over... you will live to see this administration being successful, you fit kom die after that one ooo kokan aiye

Gejpresident:
true bro

I'm a man of jah

Then you are a doomed prophet/man of jah

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by frisky2good(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
He dey fast and pray on our behalf.

doublewisdom:
Where is Osibanjo?
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by stayblack: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sai baba.... grin
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
efilefun:
smh
true bro

I'm a man of jah
Re: Buhari's Meeting With The Presidents Of Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Benin In Pictures by Blackchampion(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Where is Commissioner Osibanjo?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country / Governor Ikpeazu Being Sprayed Money While Dancing In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.