Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? (8273 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2015
“No, because it makes the lade look like a prostitute!” says one guy. shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7gjziiqEU0

What do you think - can a Nigerian woman carry condoms in her handbag?
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Why Nigerian women?

I know it's a common practice among women in general. It doesn't make them look like pros...ask the young lady who had just gotten pregnant for an anonymous guy.

I'm not in support of sex before marriage but it is safer as the last resort wink
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Men carry condoms in their pockets, brief cases and cars all the time.
So why can't a lady carry condoms in her bag?

Isn't it for protection?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Were hall habout chai lool

Its just odd i dont like it shocked( whats there to like its protection)
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't see nothing wrong. undecided

Or is it only men that should protect themselves against STD's?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing wrong with it
U never know .

Imagine If one was getting raped or something .. At least she can say oga pls i get condom for bag . Dat way she dont get pregnant or hiv .. But thats like extreme case

I dont see nothing wong with it . Carrying it doesnt mean u have to use it smiley
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Cc ishilove lalasticlala .
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Men carry condoms in their pockets, brief cases and cars all the time.
So why can't a lady carry condoms in her bag?

Isn't it for protection?

Lol that guy ... No its unfair it makes them a prostitute. shocked see illiterate in action chai
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by agarawu23(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
our youths of nowadays with their sense of reasoningsad

in the first place what will make a guy move along with condom if he is not the possessed type talk less of a Lady.

if you are the loyal and God fearing guy/lady why shld u move along with condom ,,for what?

check such ppl, they hardly succeed in life.(if u carry condoms around, DAT means u bleep around and bleeping around will bring u nothing good but badluck)
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:
Nothing wrong with it
U never know .

Imagine If one was getting raped or something .. At least she can say oga pls i get condom for bag . Dat way she dont get pregnant or hiv .. But thats like extreme case

I dont see nothing wong with it . Carrying it doesnt mean u have to use it smiley

So If a lady was getting raped, she would tell the rapist(s) that they should wait so she would get to her bag, bring out the condoms, carefully insert them and then gracefully open her legs for them?

I laugh in greek!

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by jworos(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Na only men sabi protect dmslvs??

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
I don't see nothing wrong. undecided

Or is it only men that should protect themselves against STD's?

Yea, so true smiley

Been a century sha
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

So If a lady was getting raped, she would tell the rapist(s) that they should wait so she would get to her bag, bring out the condoms, carefully insert them and then gracefully open her legs for them?

I laugh in greek!

Ahhh u never know .. Lol his gonna rape her anyway she can beg n hope he wears it .. Better at least if he agrees she can survive d rape now ..
But thats like extreme case . Dont u see chic getting rape screaming please please .. Well dey can scream abeg use d condom in my bag pls .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
emusmith:

Yea, so true smiley

Been a century sha
yes boss! cool
Long time.
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:
Nothing wrong with it
U never know .

What a funny analogy grin
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by naijaboiy: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
our youths of nowadays with their sense of reasoningsad

in the first place what will make a guy move along with condom if he is not the possessed type talk less of a Lady.

if you are the loyal and God fearing guy/lady why shld u move along with condom ,,for what?

check such ppl, they hardly succeed in life.
What exactly are you saying sir?!
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Ahhh u never know .. Lol his gonna rape her anyway she can beg n hope he wears it .. Better at least if he agrees she can survive d rape now ..
But thats like extreme case . Dont u see chic getting rape screaming please please .. Well dey can scream abeg use d condom in my bag pls .

Wetin this one dey talk?

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by ijustdey: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
what stops women from carry condom.....

at least its for their protection
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

What a funny analogy grin

Lol u never know now .
Me inside my back pepper spray, one lil electric taser. All sorts one has to be prepared .
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
At least he gets what im tryna say grin
Classy angry wts d meaning of the pic .. Dont spoil her thread .. It can make fp
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by agarawu23(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

What exactly are you saying sir?!
its not making sense if a Lady shld move along with condom. there is different for example ---------->

bf---- hello babe when are u coming?
gf------ will be in your house soon hope you are ready for me?
bf---- yes ! but pls missclasssy buy a pack of condom when u r coming cos I dnt av any.
gf----- OK I will.

this case is different

not just a lady carrying condom everywhere she go. only "Asawo " do that
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
its not making sense if a Lady shld move along with condom. there is different ----------->

bf---- yes ! but pls missclasssy buy a pack of condom when u r coming cos I dnt av any.
gf----- OK I will.

this case is different

Stop chating like that
Haba
Just cuz shes got a condom in here bag dont make her prostitute .. Where in the 21 century protection should go both ways..

Like really shes ashawo ... Smh
This is why country wont move forward with the rest of the world ....sick mentality.

I bet if a woman goes to check herself for std shes ashawo too

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by ShirelleBaby: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Marieolae b honest if ur friends see condom i. Ur bag pls

Would their first thoughts be .. Oh God shes a prostitute be real smiley
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
its not making sense if a Lady shld move along with condom. there is different for example ---------->

gf----- OK I will.

this case is different

So if I get you right you are saying if a lady should put a pack of condoms in her bag just in case of emergency. Then she is a prostitute?

Like women don't have sexual urges the way men do.

This is laughable gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Lol agarawu23 lol we now know u live in cave grin nothing do u
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

yes boss! cool
Long time.

Ok
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Stop chating like that
Haba
Just cuz shes got a condom in here bag dont make her prostitute .. Where in the 21 century protection should go both ways..

Like really shes ashawo ... Smh
This is why country wont move forward with the rest of the world sick mentality.

I bet if a woman goes to check herself for std shes ashawo too
madam its crazy for a lady to move along with condoms. A responsible lady will never ever include condom in her bag.

Don't forget we r talking abt Nigeria (Africa) not foreign ladies.
for example

I met a new girl and she left her bag with me for some minutes, I searched her bags and found packs of condom . tell me the kind of eyes I will use to look the lady. protection eyes? undecided
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
madam its crazy for a lady to move along with condoms. A responsible lady will never ever include condom in her bag.

Don't forget we r talking abt Nigeria (Africa) not foreign ladies.
for example

I met a new girl and she left her bag with me for some minutes, I searched her bags and found packs of condom . tell me the kind of eyes I will use to look the lady. protection eyes? undecided

U they search woman bag wey u just meet
Agaruwa ur case special .. U dey search woman bag hmmm lol

*sips tea*

Naijaboiy over to u .. Lol I cant
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by agarawu23(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b] if a lady should put a pack of condoms in her bag just in case of emergency

Like women don't have sexual urges the way men do.

[/b]
emergency my footundecided she is on labour nigrin

a responsible lady will never move along with condom
Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by marieolae(f): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
It will be awkward to be honest..
Thinking I'm a prostitue,, c'mon that's pushing it. Having sex doesn't make you promiscuous
Lala247:
Marieolae b honest if ur friends see condom i. Ur bag pls

Would their first thoughts be .. Oh God shes a prostitute be real smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

U they search woman bag wey u just meet
Agaruwa ur case special .. U dey search woman bag hmmm lol

*sips tea*

Naijaboiy over to u .. Lol I cant
pick my point and not the reality aspect. Its an example on the issue we are discussing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Why Online Dating Won't Work For Nigerians Especially On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.