Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) (50756 Views)

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / PWC Submits Forensic Audit Report Of Finances Of The NNPC To Jonathan. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by jchima14: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
I Know most people won't have the time to read the lengthy report so I have summarized it

The report of forensic audit of NNPC was released to the public yesterday in accordance with President Goodluck Jonathan's directive. Here are some major points as revealed by the report.

1. $ 980 million was over charged as subsidies on Petrol and Kerosene between January 2012 and July 2013.

2. $3.38bn was spent on kerosene subsidy for the review period.

3. A total sum of $ 13, 637, 077, 362 from sale of domestic crude was not remitted.

4. The following cannot be substantiated due to lack of supporting documents:

i. $ 0.25 billion claimed as NPA charges

ii. $ 59, 324, 737.01 spent on charter Hire services

iii. $ 6, 658, 588.74 of the $ 17, 767, 683.54 claimed as management fee of MT Tuma and MT Oloibiri.

iv. $ 5, 457, 006.98 of the $ 46, 265, 215.13 claimed as crude transport payment.

v. $ 6, 707, 826.05 on marine through put.

vi. $ 11, 896, 654.71 claimed as repair cost on pipeline vandalism.

vii. Management charge out rate claim of $ 59, 712, 530.83

5. The following funds cannot be substantiated due to insufficient supporting documents.

i. $ 10, 257, 161.07 claimed as enviromental remediation.

ii. A capital expenditure of $ 27, 179. 005.48

6. A total sum of $ 305, 885, 083.77 cannot be verified due to exceptions.

7. Both CBN and NPDC did not grant the audit firm access to nor give the requested information to the firm.

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/551-what-forensic-audit-report-of-nnpc-revealed

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by midolian(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't know why we are yet to see the core tanoids online to defend this. By now, they shld know how blind they ve been.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by adebisicutie: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why we are yet to see the core tanoids online to defend this.

The have run away, trying to see if it will die down. We will never allow this fraud to die down till justice is done

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by modath(f): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2015
The most cringe inducing part of the so called report is the PWC disclaimer ; "no supporting documents" that runs through the whole thing.

Even olivia pope can't fix this.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
We hope GMB will take all necessary action to recover all the monies that could not be accounted for and prosecute all the people involved in the scam.

36 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by modath(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why we are yet to see the core tanoids online to defend this.

1.They are angry nah,wouldn't you be if you were in their shoes . These guys receive N100 per post and have now belatedly discovered that they were grossly underpaid.
Its enough reason to RESIGN smiley

2.They are studying the situation and will come up with their response in due course.

On a more serious note though, what's there to defend? Acceptable excuses?.."Its the work of the devil" or "it wasn't me"?

Still waiting for the Barcanista to come up with one of his self serving/attention seeking threads, he has no excuse now, he got his much needed "security" so story.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Oga Joe, why now?

Anyways, The general shall comb the place.

Sai Buhari

34 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by jchima14: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
That attention seeking whoore -barcanista will not show up now with his average skills in calculation to come cover the mess.

why are you so harsh on PDP supporters?

9 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Alphaoscar: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why we are yet to see the core tanoids online to defend this. By now, they shld know how blind they ve been.

They are busy trying to cover it up by overblowning Buhari vs AIT issue out of proportion.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
jchima14:

why are you so harsh on PDP supporters?
because it worries me that some minorities who feed from the crumbs of the PDP will want to force their vapid and insipid achievements that were in fact primitive (like the locomotive trains), and ideas that are useless (like the national confab). All carefully wrapped and packaged by sycophants (like barcanister), hoping that we all wake up one day as senseless (as mogidi), and accept all their lies so lies like saTANoids.

But come to think of it, is it not foolish for us as youths who have seen the 16yrs of futile rule of this party, and still not want a change.

Now, we are not sure the change will work, but the only people who failed are those who never tried. So, make we try this one...they have four yrs to prove their competence.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks for the summary. Lalasticlala, ishilove.

11 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by dridowu: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
ii. $ 59, 324, 737.01 spent on charter Hire
services

Please which type of charter hire services is this that gulped $59m or there about
. So if properly documented it could exceed $59m
Hahahah money don enta voicemail

50 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by chiefinalowo: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
ii. $ 59, 324, 737.01 spent on charter Hire services

I can't believe it.

15 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by saintade01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

They are busy trying to cover it up by overblowning Buhari vs AIT issue out of proportion.

Exactly. I was expecting the press statement released by Olisah Metuh to be on this. But they were busy fighting for AIT.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Atigba: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
They don finish Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
undecided
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Oildichotomy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
If they really decide to open the can of worms! It will rob off on everybody including the oneChance bandwagon- the 980million duplicated subsidy dollars are obviously owned by the APC oligarchs.- let's see if he is going to shoot APC --

This is a typical case of a white-goose chase !

Baba Onechance won't stop beng clueless before the swearing-in date!
I am patiently waiting for the PROMISES to come to fruition

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Rahmatuparker: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
King Sanusi was Right after all ..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by DahtzFestjayz: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari is going to Probe it. Why in a hurry to release the statements?

3 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't support the fact that anti-corruption would kick off from Goodluck Jonathan's administration.... If buhari isn't ready to trace it back from 1978,then he should forget it & start the fight against corruption from 2015 period.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Blurry: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Some of the figures mentioned here are quite high.

Let the probing and real audit exercise begin.

8 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by VickyRotex(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
shocked shocked
See figures ooo

When will Nigeria recover from this?? cry

I'm optimistic tho angry

Op, thanks for the summary.

9 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by ultrazone(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
wwe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Daslim180(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Emmabel(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is just the beginning. 29th may never reach oooh. Hehehe I thought dey told us this case has been closed?

3 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Ilekeh(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gosh everything in dollar currency

[size=98pt]$ = ₦ [/size]

12 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well well well...looks like HRH the Emir of Kano was right after all.

Something was wrong in the NNPC.

I guess apologies are in order.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Tvegas(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sanusi wasn't far from the truth afterall! shocked shocked shocked

So Jonathan sat on this excessive impunity and humongous looting of our commonwealth? The foundation of the hell some Nigerians should be sent is just being dug by the hell crew. Eleyi ti poju oooo. grin grin grin

39 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by luckman20(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
See our money,
*burst into tears*

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.