Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) (50667 Views)

Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Naijapopular(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Apc National Leader Bola Tinubu Son, Seyi Tinubu get married to his bride Layal Holm today at Iga Idunganran Isale-Eko.
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi An His Wife Wuraola, Former vice president of Nigeria, Alh. Atiku
Abubakar, Lagos state governor Akinwumi Ambode and others grace the event.

Congratulations on your marriage Layal Holm & Seyi Tinubu

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/ooni-of-ife-atiku-ambode-others-at.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Naijapopular(f): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Naijapopular(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
more

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by olawalepopoola: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Olowo lo se ore olowo! O tosi se ore o tosi! Meaning the rich are friends to the rich, and the poor are the friends of the poor. Some people will be blabbing, while Jonathan and Buhari are best of friends. Some will be fighting will Patience, Dolapo, Okonjo-Iweala, Alison-Madueke, Remi-Tinubu and Aishat are close friends.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by achinaboy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
gentlemen and ladies, we have all gathered here to to to to share the remaining looted funds, do you agree to keep your mouth shut till death do you part, we do

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by josephine123: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
good
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Happy Married Life to them cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow colourful wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by emmyid(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just came to check if the guy was as ugly as his dad, but was dissappointed kos d dude fine. Who knows, Tinubu might nt really b his real dad. I Don't trust that his controversial wife !

Fair girls b marrying rich guys everyday. No wonder d dark skin girls are bleaching everyday. D fairer your skin the brighter yo future.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by omcnka: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is that an islamic or Christian wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Naija politicians and their love for foreign things.
Dem nor like local content at all.
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
The rich befriend and marry the rich

Our oil money speaking.

Incomplete photos...See all the major photos from the wedding here: http://factflyers.com/see-dignitaries-attended-bola-tinubus-son-court-wedding-todayphotos/

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
OLUWA answer my call o.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by fingard02k(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
lovely pix

End time: See what this girl wrote to drake --> http://www.enzyhub.com/end-time-see-what-this-girl-wrote-to-drake/
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by admindim: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
oluwa jo funmi lowo
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by happney65: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why them dey do the marriage on Monday?Monday wey person dey go work.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
HML
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Money is good
Even alafin was there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by katoto: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
What kind of royal father is this?Always present in any social gathering.Royal fathers are supposed to be sought.This one seeks relevance unlike his predecessor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by dazzy4real(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
oh! is no more in dubai abi na Italy i hear before?
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by xamkorex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
I tot dey wer supposed to do it in Milan??
Abi....
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok..we have seen it.What next!!
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by prof800(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Atiku!
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by jaffords: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
then way actors are marrying ehn! guys why. WILL E HELMs no concour
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by Bsc(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Royalty
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Naijapopular:
more
tinubu be like...

is that dino I am saw?....Haaa, he deaded today

dino be like runtownWEEZY baby singing" park! tinubu pullover...."

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by opalu: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by henryadex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is this another Iara ?
Re: Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala

Eleko1

Funjosh

VickyRotex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.