Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pleas Ma I Need Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Ma I Need Help! (1199 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ??? / Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? (2) (3) (4)

Pleas Ma I Need Help! by elsieisy(f): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2015
“Pls ma, I’m actually going through an emotional trauma right now. My man just called it quit, though not through fight or whatever.

I am from the eastern (igbo) and he is from the western. And we’ve been dating now for quite some time and he made it known to me that he really wanna get married to me. I really do love him too. He made me so close to his friends and his siblings and cousins except his mom and dad, because his mom is late and his dad is a very busy type, but since we were still just still dating I wasn’t bothered about not meeting his dad yet.

Now, the problem is, he’s a BSc holder and working fine and he has an establishment too, but I am just an OND holder, which I still plan to further but not having enough source because of family background. He is aware of all this.

We’ve been together for 10months.

Just recently I suspected he was having another affair with another girl, so when I confronted him, he denied at first, but later opened up to me that it was true. I asked him his reason, and he said “I wanna get someone I can be serious with” and someone with a BSc‎. He pleaded with me on his kneels when I started weeping because it was so shocking to me. Like I wasn’t good enough for him? Please ma I really need your advice…”

Source - http://www.elsieisy.com/dear-elsians-i-need-help/

NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thank you
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by agarawu23(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
mumu guy

will like to know the Guy's age because wat bsc/ond gat to do with relationship shld be explained.

Just tell the babe you don't love her anymore instead of giving silly excuse.

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
So sorry dear, move on with ur life.. , it is well,
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by CountDracula(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2015
elsieisy:
I asked him his reason, and he said “I wanna get someone I can be serious with”
She jus got d answer to all her question... He wasn't serious with her, she shud pack d broken pieces of her heart and move on

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
So sorry dear, move on with ur life.. Talk to me on 08153665659, it is well
the op didn't ask for mobile number undecided

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by echobee(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
I tire ooooooo shocked sad

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
bros why u comment before me, I'm doing my job so leave the matter to me, how ur day dey go oga agarawu
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by DanceVille: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Guys will always be guys....
Though it might be painful buh remember everything that happens in this Earth is God's Plan and Work..
He might dropped you and go for another person doesn't mean you ain't good enough..
My sister, just move on with your career and God's destined hubby will given unto you...
Love:
DanceVille..

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
So sorry dear, move on with ur life.. Talk to me on 08153665659, it is well
You just gat no chill. undecided
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2015
echobee:

I tire ooooooo shocked sad
wetin make u tire Aunty echo
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

You just gat no chill. undecided
guy wetin be chill grin
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
guy wetin be chill grin
You no fit chill
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by zealot4me(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
Babe move on with your life and further your education. Don't let any1 intimidate you, life is too short for that bull$hit
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

You no fit chill
talk am again bros, be more audible sir grin
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by iPrevail(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
Everything that happens in this Earth is God's Plan and Work.

False!
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
zealot4me:
Babe move on with your life and further your education. Don't let any1 intimidate you, life is too short for that bull$hit
ma, I rebuke ur Dp in jesu name grin
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
talk am again bros, be more audible sir grin
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

use speaker for Nairaland sir, abi Nairaland no get voice note
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by zealot4me(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
ma, I rebuke ur Dp in jesu name grin

Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by loomer: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
So Bsc means say she go get money or make a better wife?

If him no want u, move on, u will definitely get someone who wants u for u
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by DanceVille: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Proof please
iPrevail:

False!
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by missKiffy(f): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Let her just move, he doesn't deserve her, if having an OND can be one of the reasons he is dumping you, there will be no for better or worse in the marriage. During ur worse he will just dump you
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by iPrevail(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2015
DanceVille:
Proof please
Imagine this scenario; A young girl of eight witnesses the coldblooded murder of her parents.

Would you say it was God's work and he planned it?

Scenario 2; A guy leaves the office for lunch break, because he doesn't like to be disturbed while eating he switched his phone to silent mode. His boss has an urgent task for him, calls him severally but he doesn't pick. As a result, his boss fires him.

My Friend, would you say it was God's work and he planned that too? undecided

Sometimes it's easy to apply logic and rationality when we think or speak, but we deliberately refuse.

Man is responsible for what happens to man
Re: Pleas Ma I Need Help! by DanceVille: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Yeah, I agree with you very much..Buh, God has destined the Fate of everyone...Man is responsible for what happens to him/her after he/she fails to walk in the Path of God...Everybody is destined bro...Imagine someone that wrote o'level for about 7times after much preparations, would you say he's the one responsible for the Failure?...It's God's plan for his life..
iPrevail:

Imagine this scenario; A young girl of eight witnesses the coldblooded murder of her parents.

Would you say it was God's work and he planned it?

Scenario 2; A guy leaves the office for lunch break, because he doesn't like to be disturbed while eating he switched his phone to silent mode. His boss has an urgent task for him, calls him severally but he doesn't pick. As a result, his boss fires him.

My Friend, would you say it was God's work and he planned that too? undecided

Sometimes it's easy to apply logic and rationality when we think or speak, but we deliberately refuse.

Man is responsible for what happens to man

/ A Story / ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’-bunmi Column