Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' (18244 Views)

It’s All Lies, Miltary Never Arrested Our Strike Team- Avengers / Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu / "I Was Never Arrested By EFCC"- Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by KanwuliaJara: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2015
We know!
BUT HE WAS INVOLVED IN NEFARIOUS DRUG ACTIVITIES. . . . FACT! kiss
A drug pusher by any other name is still A DRUG PUSHER!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

In ANY CIVILIZED part of the world, such insidious characters would never smell any ballot box on grounds of MORAL TURPITUDE!!!
Only in the WILD, WILD WEST AFRICAN NATION OF murderers by HEROINE AND COCAINE!!!!

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Shameless tribalists!!!! MURDERERS BY HEROINE AND COCAINE!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by AlphaDibia(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg no vex but who is this Lalasticlala that everyone always call upon? Is she nairaland mother general?

Kororugged:
A lot of people are scared of Jagaban

They fear his intelligence, astuteness and strategic thinking.

Loathe him as much as you want, he remains the most influential and possibly the most powerful politician in Nigeria -today!

Lalasticlala, please do justice
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by x2lambo(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
No.

I have never 'celebrated' messrs george and alamiyeseigha. All I want is full disclosure on the case between tinubu and the US government in 1993 and the terms of settlement.

I am not asking for too much.

P.S. Some of those who purport to support mr tinubu on this board have a nasty habit of viciously attacking anyone who asks legitimate questions about their principal. One of them is on this very thread. I can assure him that he is wasting his time - his childish invective simply strengthens my resolve to get the bottom of cases such as this one involving his principal.

The truth shall make us free.
why do you want full disclosure with him between the USA and tinubu by the way I'm not saying tinubu is a saint as far as I am concern no one is a saint even you and I PDP attacks on Tinubu is just too much he has being to court whereas there are ex convict in PDP who has national pardon but tinubu has never being convicted so if PDP keeps on the attach on him while having ex convicts in there party that makes no sense at all this kind of politics is just bad for our society
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by VolvoS60(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2015
x2lambo:
why do you want full disclosure with him between the USA and tinubu by the way I'm not saying tinubu is a saint as far as I am concern no one is a saint even you and I PDP attacks on Tinubu is just too much he has being to court whereas there are ex convict in PDP who has national pardon but tinubu has never being convicted so if PDP keeps on the attach on him while having ex convicts in there party that makes no sense at all this kind of politics is just bad for our society

^^^^
There should be full disclosure because he is a former public office holder and a kingpin of a political party that has the president-elect and a legislative majority in its fold. Public interest in his life and affairs IS proper and legitimate.

This has nothing to do with the PDP. I am not a PDP member - the very thought of that is laughable. I simply wish to hold accountable mr tinubu and others who intend to run this country on my behalf. That's all.
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by Kanwuliajeje: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Mumuslim wey dey push drugs.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! cheesy

MURDERER BY HEROINE AND COCAINE!

Allah be praised! cheesy

The CONVICTION IS COMING. . . .soon! wink
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by x2lambo(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
There should be full disclosure because he is a former public office holder and a kingpin in a party that has the president-elect and a legislative majority in its fold. Public interest in his life and affairs is proper and legitimate.

This has nothing to do with the PDP. I am not a PDP member - the very thought of that is laughable. I simply wish to hold accountable mr tinubu and others who intend to run this country on my behalf. That's all.
but he was only a Lagos state governor that's all he is not the only politician all I'm saying is what everyone assume he is corrupt when he is not found guilty of any corruption case whereas there are many politicians who are found guilty and no one is talking about those ones but all interested in tinubu case bode George alamesia ibori and many others let's leave this man alone he is not out problem nigeria problems start within we always wants to blame others even though none of us are clean
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by Adyrin(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Must every non-yoruba speaking person be igbo?
You're so dull!
robay:

Hahahahahahah,kikikikikikiki grin cheesy e pain am well,na we yoruba be still ur boss,u diz igbotic bingo grin
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by themanderon: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Some Nigerian just love being slaves to their slave masters, sadly it seems they get some kicks out of being slaves.
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by VolvoS60(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
x2lambo:
but he was only a Lagos state governor that's all he is not the only politician all I'm saying is what everyone assume he is corrupt when he is not found guilty of any corruption case whereas there are many politicians who are found guilty and no one is talking about those ones but all interested in tinubu case bode George alamesia ibori and many others let's leave this man alone he is not out problem nigeria problems start within we always wants to blame others even though none of us are clean

^^^^
You say none of us (I assume you refer to those of us on this thread) is clean. That is true. But then we are not running for public office. The standards are higher (or they should be) for those aspiring to leadership. That's just the way it is.

Not everyone has assumed Tinubu is corrupt. At least I haven't. It is precisely to avoid dangerous blanket assumptions that it is necessary for full disclosure of the man's affairs. That is all I am asking for.

It is because the PDP treated these matters with levity that it is the wilderness today.

The matter is very simple: what were the terms of tinubu's settlement with the US government in 1993? Surely you and other supporters of the man cannot be comfortable when US government/court documents (referencing this settlement) boldly state that it was related to narcotics trafficking? Or are you comfortable with that?
Re: 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa' by AlphaTaikun: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sooroptimist1:
Nigeria: US Clears Governor Tinubu of Criminal Deals By Citizen Confidential

Lagos — THE United States of America (USA) has cleared Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State of involvement in any criminal activity in that country or its territory.

The US Consulate in Lagos in a February 4, 2003 letter to the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Tafa Balogun said there was nothing in the records of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) indicating that Gov. Tinubu had, at any time in the past, been arrested or wanted for crime in the US.

The letter signed by the Legal Attache in the Consulate, Michael H. Bonner reads: “Our sincerest greetings to you and all of the law enforcement personnel in the Nigeria Police Force, whose continued assistance is very much appreciated.

In relation to your letter, dated February 3, 2003, reference number SR. 3000/IGPSEC/ABJ/VOL. 24/287, regarding Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a records check of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) National Crime Information Centre (NCIC) was conducted.

“The results of the checks were negative for any criminal arrest records, wants, or warrants for Bola Ahmed Tinubu (DOB 29 March 1952).

For information of your department, NCIC is a very centralised information centre that maintains the records of every criminal arrest and conviction within the United States and its territories.”

SOURCE:http://citizenconfidential.com/nigeria-us-clears-governor-tinubu-of-criminal-deals/
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / Uyo Court Convicts Complainant For Misleading EFCC / Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.