Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu (4329 Views)

Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / Tinubu Was Foolish, Alliance With Buhari Was A Wrong Move, Says Adebanjo / Encounter: ‘tinubu Was Badly Advised Against Me’ – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2015
A group by the name, Kogi United Forum has called on the Inspector General of Police to commence immediate investigation into what it described as the suspected assassination of Prince Abubakar Audu a former governor of Kogi State and gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the November 21, gubernatorial election in Kogi State.

The group in a statement signed by its National President, Tunde Aina is accusing the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu of allegedly masterminding the assassination of the late Audu.

RELATED: ‘My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Former Kogi Governor, Audu Abubakar Reveals (DETAILS)

ALSO READ: SAD: Woman Says Audu Abubakar’s Sons Gang Raped Her And He Covered It Up (DETAILS)

Audu, it was gathered started vomiting blood shortly after casting his vote on Saturday and sharing a meal with the APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lokoja. Audu eventually passed on at about 6 am on Saturday morning while election results were being collated.

Efforts by his family members to make the news public was truncated as Tinubu advised against it on the premise that it could work against the APC, should his death be announced early.

Tinubu, for whatever intents and purposes was hoping Audu would be announced winner after which his running mate, Hon. Abiodun Faleke, a member of the House of Representatives, representing Ikeja Federal Constituency of Lagos State who was single-handedly handpicked by Tinubu as Audu’s running mate would then be declared governor.

The question we are asking is simple: who would have been the biggest beneficiary of the death of Audu seeing that he was already reported to be leading the polls and coasting home to victory?

The Kogi United Forum smells a huge rat in the untidy events that have played out in the death of Audu and therefore demands the following:

“The immediate investigation of the death of Abubakar Audu as a case of cold-blooded murder and political assassination.

“That the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu be immediately arrested by the Nigerian Police and investigated thoroughly for the murder of Audu.”

Signed
Tunde Aina
National President
Kogi United Forum

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Shoro niyen?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by HungerBAD: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2015
This Tunde Aina should be sued.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by phlemzy: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Just from nowhere, Kogi United Forum saying
the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu be immediately arrested by the Nigerian Police
Just like that? Is Audu the only guber candidate that Tinubu ever shared a meal with? If truly he singly picked his running mate, is Kogi the first state he'll do that?
Was it still Tinubu that hired a lady to defame the name of Audu's family using rape accusation so as to give Faleke that won't be accepted a 'smooth' ascension?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by SHOPPERS(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Thank you brothers. Fools all over have been tagging Kogi state with all sort of names thinking we killed the man ourselves.

I always simply ask them, what will be our gain if we do that? It could only benefit Faleke and Tinubu. Please scrutinize those guys. We have another Funsho Williams case here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by princemillla(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Tunde Aina welcom to Nigeria politics.

However, nemesis shall catch up with whoever kill Audu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2015
We are talking about human life, you asking stupid questions.. if you are not blind nor brain dead, you will see Tinubu is guilty according to that write up.. in 2 different cases...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Amiano(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Well notin can come out of dis cos deir is no evidence. Audu buried without an autopsy so d case is dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by naijafella(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Confusion everywhere. This kind of allegation is capable of putting the APC in Kogi state. And Nigeria in disarray. What if the Faleke of a guy never eventually gets the governorship?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by tos4u(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Guilty Ko GULDER ULTIMATE NI
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Toosure70: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Source?
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by edlion57(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2015
When I was reading this I saw who the real killer was
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by philGeo(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2015
We are all in Nigeria, some people are above the law, if I.G.P arrest Tinubu then i will believe that, there is CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by EternalTruths: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Tinubu bringing trouble to the Yoruba people

SW vs SS

SW vs SE

SW vs Igala

Very soon

SW vs Hausa Fulani

Courtesy of Tinubu and his Zombies.

Buhari watch out

Tinubu is coming for you grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Amiano:
Well notin can come out of dis cos deir is no evidence. Audu buried without an autopsy so d case is dead on arrival

The body can be exhumed for a thorough forensic investigation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by respect80(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2015
I feel sad that Islam wouldn't allow a person to die before he or she is buried at least an autopsy test could have been carried out.

No wonder a Muslim friend told me his greatest fear was the fear of fainting because they're never gonna allow him to resuscitate.
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by StOla: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Hahaha!

I laugh in 1day burial.

Was an autopsy done?
What is the cause of death?
Proven guilty by whom?

Nigeria is not as daft as Kogi.

Why are we even discussing a death that no foul play has been established?

The man died, some religious dramatist tried to raise the dead, some Kogi youths fought over burial food, eventually the man was buried.

Case closed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Amiano(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

The body can be exhumed for a thorough forensic investigation.

For a muslim to b exhumed? i doubt if dat is possible

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Amiano:

For a muslim to b exhumed? i doubt if dat is possible

Islam only talks about burial.

Nothing about exhuming the body.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by palladin: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
StOla:
Hahaha!
I laugh in 1day burial.
Was an autopsy done?
What is the cause of death?
Proven guilty by whom?
Nigeria is not as daft as Kogi.
Why are we even discussing a death that no foul play has been established?
The man died, some religious dramatist tried to raise the dead, some Kogi youths fought over burial food, eventually the man was buried.
Case closed!

Tell them.
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Lurcky(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
I know say Tinubu is a bad, self centered and corrupt politician but I don't think he can kill that man. (Until proven guilty)
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by DaBullIT(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Shoro niyen?

[size=18pt]O ya mi L'enu O [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Amiano:

where do all these kids come from? buried without autopsy.. even if the corpse is rotten.. science will discover what cause his death.. talk less of few days dead man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by banki(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Everything tinubu,

It's either he is a genius or some people are just jelous of him

So he should be charged for muder because he sponsored James faleke?

What happened to accusing pdp
What happened to accusing apc
What happend to accusing other aggrieved candidates
What happened to accusing other people present with him on that day
What happend to doing an autopsy

Why do they even feel he was murdered

Abeg make we hear word

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by tunex23: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2015
The person who stand to gain more should be Wada and his Godfather Ibro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by LagosBoi2(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Koni da fun unity ati forum yin lapapo
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
tunex23:
The person who stand to gain more should be Wada and his Godfather Ibro

The PDP that has already lost?
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Its possible...Tinubu wanna extend his Dynasty to Kogi
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by yomalex(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Okay
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by maestroferddi: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Whoever rides on the back of a tiger should note that they would find abode in the belly of the beast at the end of the jolly ride.

Kogi people willingly opened their arms to the deleterious embrace of the APC. PDP messed up but is APC the solution?

The people of Kogi state are still at the primer stage. By the time they get to the primary level let alone the secondary, they would be able to sufficiently count the cost of their crass misadventure.
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Amiano(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Islam only talks about burial.

Nothing about exhuming the body.

Well i dont know abt dat bt y will dey allowe a corps to b exhumed bt insist on immediate burial? i dont get d logic here
Re: Tinubu Was Alleged And Proven Guilty Of Killing Audu by Amiano(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

where do all these kids come from? buried without autopsy.. even if the corpse is rotten.. science will discover what cause his death.. talk less of few days dead man

U ar more silly dan i tout, who said science cant discover d cause of his death if he is exhumed. Bt d question here is does Islam approve or support exhuming corps for investigation purpose?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Reaction To Buhari's Media Chat - Very Funny / BREAKING NEWS: Audu Ogbe Redployed To Ministry Of Environment / Atiku Media Team's "Blasphemous" Picture Sparks Outrage On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.