Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59907 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by boyberlin: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Arrest Dokubo and this useless God forsaken country will cease to exist.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg this woman should go back to her plantain frying business...her shitty threat holds no water
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by chrisneverlack: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/
How dare u advocate 4 the Nigerian people. Pls nurse ur ex-militant husb now am sure he probably has few weeks with u b4 resuming his permanent kingdom (Kirikiri) u'll be highly welcome 2 join him...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Your English is bad Bastard go and get brighter grammar
chrisdera:
Anybody that arrest Asari will regret his action till he died. Enough is enough for all this fools that called themselves leader who only want to use their position to victimize their enemies.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by PastorOla1: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
This local woman is forming importance
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Geraldon: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
hey vickerz and vickiz mk una remain silent if u dont knw d implications of arresting Asari Dokubu
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
hush15:

I beg Buhari to dare the Niger delta. if he doesn't, he is weak, clueless and a coward, unfit to be called the president.

Dokubo, nutin do you. Nigerians can only make noise.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by JayonDennis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
She need to learn from N first lady now now an x
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by guckan(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmm, peace be still in dis country
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by oyetunder(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
What now? Is Asari Dokubo working in NNPC? What is the business of Iya Asari with NNPC or whatever probe? All these needless hallucinations must be traceable to a veiled crime. Nigeria will boil? Is she already in possession of the cooking pot and firewoods needed to boil Nigeria? Mama Patience Jonathan had transferred us to Mama Asari.

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jamillion: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria's so blessed that even pumpkin has something to say
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by HonAnalysis: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blowing pipe line indeed or destroying ND soil...nonsense threat, very soon oil no go dey as important as they think
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by SOMELODIOUS(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
it seems Niger delta women are more sentimental than their male folks...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by SOMELODIOUS(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
this is merely guilty conscience... hahajahaha...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
hush15:

I beg Buhari to dare the Niger delta. if he doesn't, he is weak, clueless and a coward, unfit to be called the president.

Dokubo, nutin do you. Nigerians can only make noise.

undecided

Says the keyboard warrior. You'd be the first to carry your load and run to the SW when shit hits the fan.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by queebeediva(f): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok wait madam..... Are you in anyway passing treat to GMB? Well fortunate for you he said his regim was not to arrest people but to put things right so if your darlyn hubby has partaking in niger shares of lotters clubs abeg let him humbly and peacful pay back his loot and stop ranting because nigerians want changes so wether u are from the north,south, east or west we are one and we will not stop untile will disengage those criminals that wants to kill this countries economy. Wiffy please go into prayers insted of feeling untouchable. Emty trash indeed!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
what if this is a parody acct?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls
You don't get the picture.

If he's arrested ,the remaining remnants of his criminal enterprise would create chaos and other armed criminal enterprises in the region will key into the chaotic atmosphere and by the time oil supply dwindles and your mothers ,sisters ,and uncles can't get paid then you'll start another turn of amnesty? undecided

You see, it is better for Buhari to start fulfilling his electoral promises instead of chasing after people like Asari.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
cocokiller1:
what if this is a parody acct?
Well, as long as it serves the ignorance of some people on this thread,all is well. cheesy
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, as long as it serves the ignorance of some people on this thread,all is well. cheesy
Lol
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
That's just the bitter truth, the coalition of massob and Niger delta militant might sprank up another section of insurgency!! Since most of our power plant rely on gas supply, I won't be surprise if the effort of this current government is reduced to 200MW under the incoming government. If buhari want peace and really want to heal the wound in this country, he should focus on them and forget causing backwardness!! The combination of Massob in the southeast now calling for an independent state, the Niger delta ready to protect their oil and bokoharam fighting for no reasons may be too much for him to concentrate!!! If he really want to clean the NNPC, the audit report under his regime that he fail to publish should be published just like GEJ did, if not, I see him fighting PDP members and protecting him selves, and the almighty looters in APC
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by SkyGiggs02: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Anyway she is very small when Buhari went 2 Uk because of Diko. She deliberately want to send her husband to prison,u better remove it,Buhari only dislike thieves. So u n ur husband don't steal
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jimi4us: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, they will blow up their oil, they will then cause their states to stop receiving huge billions in allocations, the secret northern Jatropha Biofuel plantations in the north will spring up, the northerners start receiving huge allocations for this, the middle belt and west receive too for Agriculture, The Niger Delta then lives in regret, meanwhile Asari Dokubo still languishes in Prison.

So Who loses
baby talk, north and bio fuel hahaha western part of this country makes me laugh. honestly. you people always want to be relevant when you're nothing to the country.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by omoadeleye(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2015
the thing wey funny thia Dokunbos matter be say nobody dey fight with them, na them dey fight each other,
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nomswag: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Nothing will happen if he's arrested. I'm a son of the Niger Delta and I can tell you that the Niger Delta will not be put in this madness. Asari and Massob are working hand in hand. I pity for him. When the heat becomes so hot for him he will flee and his fellow kalabari and waterfront people will be at the receiving end. My fellow people of niger delta be wise.
my friend stop fooling ur self......we dont knw u.....stop claiming nija delta fooool!!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nomswag: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
nope............but they will blow up the oil pipe line ..... kidnap oil workers and sell black market oil .........................................which will shatter the nigerian economy while them making more money with the black market oil
u too much...keep it up
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nomswag: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2015
kodded:
nope............but they will blow up the oil pipe line ..... kidnap oil workers and sell black market oil .........................................which will shatter the nigerian economy while them making more money with the black market oil
nice post ......u too much...keep it up
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nomswag: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2015
jimi4us:
baby talk, north and bio fuel hahaha western part of this country makes me laugh. honestly. you people always want to be relevant when you're nothing to the country.
lolz u are very correct
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ahmedbau: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Na ur father b stupid Almajiri not notherners, with this kind comments u and other stupid southerners are making Nigeria can neva b one, ur clueless and militant husband make such threats if Jonathan lose and he has not even kill a fly. D best thing is 4 u to giv a try and know who we are if not ur big 4 nothing husband cannot stop threatening us.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ahmedbau: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Even ur fore -fathers cannot call it baby talk, Go find history abeg and don't allow sentiment to swallow u when u know the truth.When we use our agricultural resources to build refineries
Ur fore fathers doesn't call child play.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by COOL10(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Make una no make dese militants angry oo. Dey r already planning if u dnt knw. If dey sud attack,it'll be a tragedy. Boko focused only on d north. Dese guys can wipe out the most important southwest and southeastern regions or even all. Never underestimate them,they move on and in water(seas,rivers). It'l be impossible 2 stop them,it was because of jona dey stopped,make buhari just Bleep up th'l rise again that's if d'll wait dat long
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ahmedbau: 1:19am On Apr 29, 2015
The problem of u people (Southerners) is either u don't know d history of how refineries in this country are built or u are overshadowed by sentiment, religion and ethnism if not u can't brag with it, But in case, u don't refineries are built by notherners hard-earned money and was built by the MAN u hate most that is General Buhari (alias Almajiri).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Buhari In London (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.