Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! (1408 Views)

Which Of Dem Underwears Are U Comfortable With / Pictures Of Top 100 Celebrities That Does Not Wear Underwears / See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by natas22: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
For the latest in classy and elegant lingerie visit us at [url]www. [/url]
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
natas22:
For the latest in classy and elegant lingerie visit us at [url]www. [/url]

Take your rubbish out of this section.
We couldn't care less about your useless offer.

Stop spamming this section with your _stupid adverts.
Stop creating dumb threads to push traffic to your inconsequential website
If you want to promote your website, please do it the right way.

Utter Nonsense!
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by glimpse33(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Utter Nonsense!
keep quiet b1tch.. I could order one pant for you, if you so need one. undecided
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by natas22: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Utter Nonsense!

Thank You!
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by cyprus000: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
glimpse33:
keep quiet b1tch.. I could order one pant for you, if you so need one. undecided
[size=15pt] lol..very funny

But you are too harsh dude,she is a lady
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by natas22: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt] lol..very funny

But you are too harsh dude,she is a lady
[/size]

She is not yet a Lady, analysis of her statement and previous post she is smart but still a KID. Life have never shown her anything. with time she understand.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by agarawu23(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
natas22:

She is not yet a Lady, analysis of her statement and previous post she is smart but still a KID. Life have never shown her anything. with time she understand.
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
natas22:

With time I will understand what?

You did wrong and I pointed it out. Why bring my life into this and insult my personality?

I never insulted you did I?. I only pointed out your failure to abide to the rules of this section.

Your topic was misleading and you broke RULE 6 which clearly states ~ " Do not post adverts or affiliate links outside where adverts are explicitly allowed"

Life is governed by rules which we are to follow. Whether you desperately need to showcase your website is non of my business. There are other "right" ways to create publicity.
Just follow the due procedure.

Please spare me all those words and stop playing the victim because I ain't apologizing nothing.
Just stop spamming this section that's all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

With time I will understand what?

You did wrong and I pointed it out. Why bring my life into this and insult my personality?

I never insulted you did I?. I only pointed out your failure to abide to the rules of this section.

Your topic was misleading and you broke RULE 6 which clearly states ~ " Do not post adverts or affiliate links outside where adverts are explicitly allowed"

Life is governed by rules which we are to follow. Whether you desperately need to showcase your website is non of my business. There are other "right" ways to create publicity.
Just follow the due procedure.

Please spare me all those words and stop playing the victim because I ain't apologizing nothing.
Just stop spamming this section that's all.
someone is seriously looking for a mod's job... Don't worry I will put you in my prayers grin grin
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
someone is seriously looking for a mod's job... Don't worry I will put you in my prayers grin grin

undecided
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Enegod(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
missclasssy:

undecided
If you won't break some rules, you'll miss the fun... That's why your life is so boring. Go break some rules and see the magic!!! grin
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by Colospor(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
The fact that she corrected a the Op means she wanna become a Modundecided
Re: Ladies Underwears!!!!!!! by ShirelleBaby: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
:Dthat is a cool site. Me likey. Will do my maternity undies shopping there.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of This? (photos) / Has Any Other Nairalander Encountered This? (damn) / Ladies True Or False? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.