Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos (27602 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic / Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by dainformant(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
More congratulatory visits. President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday welcomed the French Ambassador, H. E. Mr Gauer Denys and his deputy, Mr Wills Terence at the his temporary abode in Abuja (the Defence House). The French dignitaries visited the general to congratulate him over his victory at the just concluded presidential election and also to strenghten ties between the two countries. Buhari also received the Ambassador of Saharawi Republic in Abuja this afternoon.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-muhammadu-buhari-welcomes-french.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
That's my President in waiting. I love you sir!

All hail President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

cool cool

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by LordCenturion(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
So, those oyinbos love GMB,

Why they all abandoned the clueless man on earth in this situation

Stil expecting GEJ to announce sacking of Ruben Abati as well since he is the one that always announced every sack, suspension, and impeachment stuff, cuz GOD said death that kill will also died...

NB: unhnmm, I forget to mention that bastard (doyin okupe), ur juju can't work, GEJ will soon change u too,, GEJ wil divorce his runaway husband (PEJ) as well,thats my prophesy for next month.

GMB my HERO, FASHOLA my ROLE MODEL

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by smohammed1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
#GMB

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by omenka(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chaiiiiiii!!! See my lovely president. smiley. Always looking in charge. smiley
Bow down white boys. A new Boss is in town!
Sai Grandpa!! smiley

79 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
JackBaueress1:
That's our President in waiting. We love you sir!

All hail President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

cool cool

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari so presidential

43 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Paying their tributes so Nigeria will leave them be. You know Nigeria can wipe out any country if she so desires. grin

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
omo c dat last pic. d guy dey rep agbada swag. #sai baba

26 Likes 1 Share

omenka:
Chaiiiiiii!!! See our lovely president. smiley. Always looking in charge. smiley

Bow down white boys. A new Boss is in town!

Sai Grandpa!! smiley

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by dainformant(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dem love the man diee, na now all of them sabi road to Nigeria
LordCenturion:
So, those oyinbos love GMB,

Why they all abandoned the clueless man on earth in this situation

Stil expecting GEJ to announce sacking of Ruben Abati as well since he is the one that always announced every sack or suspension stuff, cuz GOD said death that kill will also died...

NB: unhnmm, I forget to mention that bastard (doyin okupe), ur juju can't work, GEJ will soon change u too,, GEJ wil divorce his runaway husband (PEJ) as well

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by egift(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
My President, My President. Ride on your Excellency.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by amakaobiemeka: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
See the lastman rocking agbada in gmb style, it potrays the foreigners love our culture with the way gmb cares it, when last did u see oyibo wearing fisherman clueless dress. See the first man desperately stretching just to shake a 'blackman' gmb is calm and looks into his eyes with confidence. See the group photo of the white man trying to lean to gmb as if he is his senior daddy. Even check out gmb aura and class in that agbada as he looks so presidential. NA NOW WE GET PRESIDENT, WHEN THE WORLD GO RESPECT AND FEAR

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by gebest: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na wao no body wan green visit jonathan again, so na so life be.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
See the lastman rocking agbada in gmb style, it potrays the foreigners love our culture with the way gmb cares it, when last did u see oyibo wearing fisherman clueless dress. See the first man desperately stretching just to shake a 'blackman' gmb is calm and looks into his eyes with confidence. See the group photo of the white man trying to lean to gmb as if he is his senior daddy. Even check out gmb aura and class in that agbada as he looks so presidential. NA NOW WE GET PRESIDENT, WHEN THE WORLD GO RESPECT AND FEAR
lol... Gej na experimental president, and the ediot still failed nigerians woefully

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by BabaO2: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
osemu8:
Buhari so presidential
Main reason I voted him

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL

Let the world see my GENERAL o

39 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by wachakuta(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sai Baba

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by Ultimate300(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai. See class. Its nt that easy to be an army general.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by EdCure: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
This incomming administration will sure restore the glory and dignity of Nigeria in no small way.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nobody even dey care about the clueless man in Aso Rock again

Life is harsh sha

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by ketiy77: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baba looking fresh

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by LubricatingOil: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank goodness, the drunken and clueless fisherman is kicked out.
See charisma and swags? unlike the fedora hat wearing clown.
Sai Baba!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by efilefun(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Time has thought me:
YOU NEED CHALLENGE TO FIGHT FOR SUCCESS.
YOU NEED FRIENDS WITH VISION TO BE A SUCCESS.
YOU NEED MORE ENEMY TO REMAIN SUCCESSFUL.
YOU NEED GOD TO RETAIN "SUCCESSFULNESS".

May God Almighty Lead Nigeria to greater heights and put those wishing this administration would fail into shame. They hating but baba is waxing stronger, looking fresher and planning on how to make nigeria a great country again

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by CR77(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seen!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by dhamstar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is good for my darling country Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by bright007(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baba one chance is still baffling in the euphoria of his victory....

I hope he has braced himself to :

make 1naira equal 1 dollar

Give pupils in public primary schools one meal a day

pay unemployed graduates 5k per month

pay the weak and the elderly every month

end boko haram within 2 months

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by IceSplash(f): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by mashnino(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
See my president wey dem talk say no fit handle Nigerians ooo

See him swag... like say make i tiff am sef..

Buhari ride on joooorrr...

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by obailala(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how some of these foreigners manage to hear or understand what the General is saying though cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos by ifypedro38(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Deja vu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi Launches PDP Chairmanship Campaign / Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.