Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 (24248 Views)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2015/2016 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2015
Yetayo:
I jst rcivd a mail frm them for invite to medicals....they also called me before sending d mail,i almost ignored d call as i thought its one dis incessant calls from my sim network......has anyone rcivd toi?
Pls are you serious? What position were you interviewed for? And which region did you apply for? Also, where did you write your test?
Sorry if I am asking too many questions but your prompt answers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
Yetayo:
I jst rcivd a mail frm them for invite to medicals....they also called me before sending d mail,i almost ignored d call as i thought its one dis incessant calls from my sim network......has anyone rcivd toi?
medicals? Pls where did u write ur test? And when is d medicals?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Yetayo(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
I was interviewd for d post of nutrition advisor nd had d interview done at ibadan....i was asked to come for medicals on wednesday 9am at deir factory at agbara in lagos with a copy of d print out attached to d mail sent.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2015
Yetayo:
I was interviewd for d post of nutrition advisor nd had d interview done at ibadan....i was asked to come for medicals on wednesday 9am at deir factory at agbara in lagos with a copy of d print out attached to d mail sent.
Ok dear. let's hope to also get called for our own medicals soonest. pls keep us posted on the outcome of your medicals.
Best wishes! One luv.

Team ABJ
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
Team Lagos! Any invitation for medicals yet?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
Hello family,

Happy Democracy Day to my fellow Nigerians! How are we holding out till Nestle calls?

Just checking to say HI to us all. Let's keep it real!

God Bless Us!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
This Nestle of a company... You will write tests, pass, attend interviews, receive interview feedback that you are successful and that's the last you will hear from them. They will just keep you hanging without any other update.

Very bad way to treat people. Why don't you just send a regret mail if you don't want them, instead of sending success mails and probably bringing in other people from the back door.

Some people received interview success mails for various positions since last year, they have not been contacted by Nestle.

My advice to you guys whenever Nestle is involved, kindly remove your mind from them, when they contact you, be happy and thank God. If they don't contact you as expected probably after receiving success mail, then just let them be...pray God touches their hearts.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
RileyFreeman1:
This Nestle of a company... You will write tests, pass, attend interviews, receive interview feedback that you are successful and that's the last you will hear from them. They will just keep you hanging without any other update.

Very bad way to treat people. Why don't you just send a regret mail if you don't want them, instead of sending success mails and probably bringing in other people from the back door.

Some people received interview success mails for various positions since last year, they have not been contacted by Nestle.

My advice to you guys whenever Nestle is involved, kindly remove your mind from them, when they contact you, be happy and thank God. If they don't contact you as expected probably after receiving success mail, then just let them be...pray God touches their hearts.
Are you talking from experience? If so, do you mind sharing with us?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 10:39am On May 30, 2015
Jman06:
Are you talking from experience? If so, do you mind sharing with us?
Oh yes I am,
Applied for a certain position last year, wrote dragnet test and another test, passed both, was interviewed, some of us got feedback that we were successful at the interview and some others received regret mails. (Luckily for us at the interview and thanks to nairaland, we all kept contact with each other)

Two weeks after the success mail, we asked via insiders and was told some people have done medicals and resumed for the same opening we interviewed for. Where these people are from remains a mystery.

Its over 8 months now, still nothing from Nestle. Even online application is still pending.

In summary, Nestle can be a very funny company. I know a few people who have gotten jobs on merit with them, I give them that respect but they are not in anyway credible and corruption free. I just pray things don't go Left for you guys too. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
RileyFreeman1:

Oh yes I am,
Applied for a certain position last year, wrote dragnet test and another test, passed both, was interviewed, some of us got feedback that we were successful at the interview and some others received regret mails. (Luckily for us at the interview and thanks to nairaland, we all kept contact with each other)

Two weeks after the success mail, we asked via insiders and was told some people have done medicals and resumed for the same opening we interviewed for. Where these people are from remains a mystery.

Its over 8 months now, still nothing from Nestle. Even online application is still pending.

In summary, Nestle can be a very funny company. I know a few people who have gotten jobs on merit with them, I give them that respect but they are not in anyway credible and corruption free. I just pray things don't go Left for you guys too. Congrats in advance.
O'boy! I hope they don't disappoint this time because I really hold that coy in high esteem. And I know many people do too. I know they wouldn't want to do things that would not be good for their reputation.

Thank you bro and best wishes.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
Jman06:
O'boy! I hope they don't disappoint this time because I really hold that coy in high esteem. And I know many people do too. I know they wouldn't want to do things that would not be good for their reputation.

Thank you bro and best wishes.
Truth be told bro, the company has a good reputation but when it comes to recruitment, they are not what we think they are. So many wrongs, and ill treatment of candidates.

How else will you explain a scene like this?-

Applied for a job with Nestle.

About 100-150 people were invited for dragnet test.
About 30 were invited for function based test after that. (These 30 exchanged contacts).
About 10 were successful and invited for interviews. (These 10 kept contact with each other)

Out of the 10, 5 received success mails and 6 received regret mails.

Out of these 5, there were 3 men and 2 ladies.

Days after receipt of success mails, 5 people were invited for medicals (3 guys and 2 ladies). The 2 ladies were from the 5 that got success mails, the 3 guys came from the moon.

The other 3 guys that got success mails have been waiting for over than half a year ever since without any form of contact from Nestle.

Only to find out from the 2 ladies later that these 3 guys knew people who pulled strings on their behalf.

Lucky enough 2 of these 3 guys have better jobs now. One is a lecturer and the other works with a multinational Oil and Gas coy.

*moral: what's yours won't pass you by.

3 Likes

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
RileyFreeman1:

Truth be told bro, the company has a good reputation but when it comes to recruitment, they are not what we think they are. So many wrongs, and ill treatment of candidates.

How else will you explain a scene like this?-

Applied for a job with Nestle.

About 100-150 people were invited for dragnet test.
About 30 were invited for function based test after that. (These 30 exchanged contacts).
About 10 were successful and invited for interviews. (These 10 kept contact with each other)

Out of the 10, 5 received success mails and 6 received regret mails.

Out of these 5, there were 3 men and 2 ladies.

Days after receipt of success mails, 5 people were invited for medicals (3 guys and 2 ladies). The 2 ladies were from the 5 that got success mails, the 3 guys came from the moon.

The other 3 guys that got success mails have been waiting for over than half a year ever since without any form of contact from Nestle.

Only to find out from the 2 ladies later that these 3 guys knew people who pulled strings on their behalf.

Lucky enough 2 of these 3 guys have better jobs now. One is a lecturer and the other works with a multinational Oil and Gas coy.

*moral: what's yours won't pass you by.
God will do it for us. I have no doubts about that.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2015
RileyFreeman1:

Oh yes I am,

I doubted d authenticity of this your info until i just called a friend. I was among those who wrote Nestle functional test on 6th of this May, we were 5 in my location ie North East(Jos) that wrote the functional test after which only two of us were successful and proceeded to interview that same day. After one week ie 13th of May, i got a success mail that congratulated me and advised me to wait for the next stage ie invitation for medicals,but till now no msg yet. I called that my friend after reading your post yesterday and lo and behold he told me he did his medicals some weeks ago in Lagos while i did not recieve any invitation. Just two candidates and only one candidate was invited. My singular problem with this long awaiting job is that i got admission for my masters (M.Sc) and payment for reg. expires this wednesday and i have been thinking of abandoning the program hoping that i will get the offer with this coy. Now i dont know where to start from. Shall we still be invited for medicals or not? I dont know! If not,let them pls notify us so that one can make good decision. Pls advice me. NB. I did not edit this post,my apology pls
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2015
When I read stuffs like what I'm seeing on this thread now, its a bit funny and disturbing at the same time. So many questions run through my mind, and the fact that those that were successful, particularly in Lagos just come on the thread to steal info, without posting comments, dosent help one bit.

However, I believe we will be invited for medicals, and soon at that. No reliable info, just strong conviction.

Mr. Socrate, your situation is a bit tight, but I suggest you scrutinize yourself, cos the right thing to do is in you. Weigh your ambitions thoroughly, you ll see the choice isn't that difficult to make. God help you!

Please I admonish those in Lagos that were successful to please contact me, let's keep in touch in case one has to move on from here.

Let's keep it real till our testimonies abound. God Bless Us All!!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by CHM11: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
MrSocrate:
I doubted d authenticity of this your info until i just called a friend. I was among those who wrote Nestle functional test on 6th of this May, we were 5 in my location ie North East(Jos) that wrote the functional test after which only two of us were successful and proceeded to interview that same day. After one week ie 13th of May, i got a success mail that congratulated me and advised me to wait for the next stage ie invitation for medicals,but till now no msg yet. I called that my friend after reading your post yesterday and lo and behold he told me he did his medicals some weeks ago in Lagos while i did not recieve any invitation. Just two candidates and only one candidate was invited. My singular problem with this long awaiting job is that i got admission for my masters (M.Sc) and payment for reg. expires this wednesday and i have been thinking of abandoning the program hoping that i will get the offer with this coy. Now i dont know where to start from. Shall we still be invited for medicals or not? I dont know! If not,let them pls notify us so that one can make good decision. Pls advice me. NB. I did not edit this post,my apology pls

Hmmmmm, I was just passing by when I saw all these stories, I also have the same issue with Nestle. After interview, I received success mail for this march and since then nothing. Insider info has it that some contract staff did medicals and resumed for the same job I applied for. Since march, no single message from Nestle.

A friend working with them told me that some people for other openings have been left like that for over a year. I'd advice you to go for your MSc instead of waiting on this company. If they invite you, fine, if they don't, fine also.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 8:44am On May 31, 2015
Well, I think we should exercise a little more patience because from what I gathered from some guys who were undergoing training for the same position we applied for, nestle doesn't call immediately after sending success mails. It takes months before they call.
According to the guys, they did their test/interview around November last year but got called for training around April this year. Even all these people saying they have been invited for medicals, I seriously doubt them. Maybe they are up for some mischief.

So, let's keep hope alive and not become pessimistic about our chances of getting the job yet.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Jman06 Even all these people saying they have been invited for medicals, I seriously doubt them. Maybe they are up for some mischief.
... Nothing lyk that bro. I called a friend we did everytin 2geda and he told me he has bn invited. Read all my posts on this thread u 'll find out that am not here to deceive any. We may be called later oh yes! Thats what my friend told me but that does not invalidate that some have done their medicals

So, let's keep hope alive and not become pessimistic about our chances of getting the job yet.[/quote]
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 31, 2015
MrSocrate:
Interview success with Nestle doesn't mean you have a job yet bro until you are called to resume. Weigh your options and go for your masters if its heavier. Best wishes bro.

Ask questions from other people from other Nestle threads. They might have better advice for you. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=MrSocrate post=34271580][/quote] Bros, that your friend might not be telling you the truth. I got a contact on the day we did the test/interview and I spoke with her last week and she reiterated what the trainees told me, that it takes atleast 2 months before we get called. She also works as a nutrition advisor for nestle.

BTW, why do you believe the guy so easily but vehemently dismissed my suspicion that the guy might not be telling you the truth? Seems you don't know how mischievous some people can be
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jamich: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Jman06:
Bros, that your friend might not be telling you the truth. I got a contact on the day we did the test/interview and I spoke with her last week and she reiterated what the trainees told me, that it takes atleast 2 months before we get called. She also works as a nutrition advisor for nestle.

BTW, why do you believe the guy so easily but vehemently dismissed my suspicion that the guy might not be telling you the truth? Seems you don't know how mischievous some people can be
#########Time only will tell if de guy was deceiving Mr socrate or not...it is well with us...
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by olumyde(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yetayo:

Yetayo, you are the only one that can shed light on this waiting issue. Please let us know how far you've gone. What stage are you now? Please give us some info. Thanks.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
olumyde:

Yetayo, you are the only one that can shed light on this waiting issue. Please let us know how far you've gone. What stage are you now? Please give us some info. Thanks.
believe that girl at your own risk. I can bet my balls to the fact that she didn't receive any message from nestle.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Yetayo(f): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Well....m still wondering if i will b aving any gain in giving out false info...i initially pland nt to comment again buh i knw hw it feels to be kept in d dark in situatns like dis nd soooo.....*sigh

Medicals has been done,a total of 10 candidates frm difft locations went thru it...nd if its batch by batch i dnt knw....i will only advise us to move on atleast for now,God might have a better plan...all is well.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by CHM11: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jman06:
believe that girl at your own risk. I can bet my balls to the fact that she didn't receive any message from nestle.
She most likely is telling the truth.

Doesn't mean the rest will not be called, The only question there is when?

2 months, 6 months, 1 year..you never can tell.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by olumyde(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yetayo:
Well....m still wondering if i will b aving any gain in giving out false info...i initially pland nt to comment again buh i knw hw it feels to be kept in d dark in situatns like dis nd soooo.....*sigh

Medicals has been done,a total of 10 candidates frm difft locations went thru it...nd if its batch by batch i dnt knw....i will only advise us to move on atleast for now,God might have a better plan...all is well.

Thanks. Have u been called for the next stage? Please keep us up to date as much as you can. And if possible help us get insider's info on what is the fate of those of us that have not been called despite being successful in the interview.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Yetayo:

At least I succeeded in getting you to post this info tongue grin

Anyway, I still believe we will be called. Perhaps they are calling in batches.

Still wondering the rationale behind sending people success mails and informing them that they will called 'as and when due' , only to go through the back and call a few others whilst keeping the rest in the dark, when they could have just sent them regret mails and save them the stress of anxiously waiting to be called.

Anyway, let's just keep praying about it.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 4:41am On Jun 04, 2015
CHM11:

She most likely is telling the truth.

Doesn't mean the rest will not be called, The only question there is when?

2 months, 6 months, 1 year..you never can tell.
They should better call oo , now that I eagerly want to work for them. B4 I change my mind grin
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by membelle: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2015
it seems alot of us have the same problem about nestle sending success mails and not calling again. I think we need to start a thread concerning that so that we could see how to share infos and whatever action can be helpful
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Yetayo:

I strongly beleive in you 100%. I and just one other guy succeeded in North East,and he has told me same. I Have sent the coy mail in that regard and i advice others to do same,atleas so that we can get response from them
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by CHM11: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jman06:
They should better call oo , now that I eagerly want to work for them. B4 I change my mind grin

Lol some people have been waiting for them since last year. Yours sincerely have been waiting for them since March.

My advice, move on, if they call for medicals when you expect, beautiful, if they don't, I guess its a loss to them as you know your onions and what its worth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.