Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 (23935 Views)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2015/2016 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by CHM11: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrSocrate:
I strongly beleive in you 100%. I and just one other guy succeeded in North East,and he has told me same. I Have sent the coy mail in that regard and i advice others to do same,atleas so that we can get response from them
You most likely will not get a reply from Nestle HR. Its sad, but that is the reality of things.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jamich: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
CHM11:

You most likely will not get a reply from Nestle HR. Its sad, but that is the reality of things.
CHM11 Dont be too quick 2 dismiss de hopes of Mr. Socrate, de batch dat came 4 training last month(MAY) had received their success mail in November last yr. One of them is a gud friend of mine. In as much as there can be lots of disappointments, there r surprises too...all one needs to do is to keep hopes alive and keep trying other worthwhile options..besides, many oda places pay betta dan Nestle!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by staph69(f): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nestle just called me for medicals. They said is usually on Wednesdays. The lady said I will get the details of accommodation before end of work 2mao. Yetayo Pls can u tell me what they do in the medical test

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by CHM11: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jamich:

CHM11 Dont be too quick 2 dismiss de hopes of Mr. Socrate, de batch dat came 4 training last month(MAY) had received their success mail in November last yr. One of them is a gud friend of mine. In as much as there can be lots of disappointments, there r surprises too...all one needs to do is to keep hopes alive and keep trying other worthwhile options..besides, many oda places pay betta dan Nestle!!!!
Don't get me wrong bro, I am only judging based on past experience. Hopefully it will be different for these guys.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Observing...
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 3:11am On Jun 05, 2015
staph69:
Nestle just called me for medicals. They said is usually on Wednesdays. The lady said I will get the details of accommodation before end of work 2mao. Yetayo Pls can u tell me what they do in the medical test
pls when is the medicals? And by what time of the day did the lady call you? Coz my friend too told my he was called.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by staph69(f): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2015
MrSocrate:
pls when is the medicals? And by what time of the day did the lady call you? Coz my friend too told my he was called.
I was called around 1:37. She said they will snd me details today

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
A VERY reliable source confirmed that nestle is calling in batches. Most of the people that are being called are those that did their interviews before may, or perhaps those that applied to regions where there is CRITICAL need. All hope is not lost my people.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jamich: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Jman06:
A VERY reliable source confirmed that nestle is calling in batches. Most of the people that are being called are those that did their interviews before may, or perhaps those that applied to regions where there is CRITICAL need. All hope is not lost my people.
so wats de latest on this Nestle nutrition advisor saga. A number of de people dat went 4 de medicals said they were called frm de Hr's office and only asked if they had done their medicals. One would wonder wat exactly de call was for. For those of you who were called 4 medicals, hw is it goin?or hw did it go?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow! Has Nestle forgotten us?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
psamies24:
wow! Has Nestle forgotten us?
Indeed my brother. I am confused. Even those called for medicals are yet to be contacted since then
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Tmseeeeeew...Nestle Nigeria...they have the highest form of scam when it comes to recruitments.

Their people will bring brothers and sisters and relations into the company as contract staff, few months later when the department needs new staff, they will put up recruitment where thousands will apply, then the 1diots will conduct tests and interviews...those who passed will now be left hanging for months while the guys working as contract staff will now go and resume for that same job.

Few months later, Nestle will send you a mail saying sorry, they have other candidates to choose from. Equal employment my butt.....Nestle Nigeria is a scaaaaaam. Only 5% pet job on merit with them, mostly the women!!!...

If you are waiting on Nestle, better keep an open mind because their HR and employment style is one of the most corrupt out there!!!!...
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by maxpayne90(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Please, who wrote test for Sales Analyst role at Nestle?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by arabralph(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2015
I have a feeling that Nestle has some slight challenges for now perhaps cos of poor outcomes of high projections!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
arabralph:
I have a feeling that Nestle has some slight challenges for now perhaps cos of poor outcomes of high projections!
Why won't they have Challenges when the recruit with complete bias and favoritism?...they should continue!!!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by colegold100: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Any update yet @Yetayo, @psamies and others on Nestle?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by kushb: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Rapture07:
pls for those of u calling and emailing me, i don't have a training pack but read on babies, nursing mothers, enzymes, nutrients, conversion of grams to calories, weaning, difference between breast milk and baby food. etc. its an objective question 60 questions for 1hr no negative marking. read broadly on nutrition science. good luck
i only have questions for sales not nutrition advisor.

Please can I get the questions for sales,kindly assist
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by arabralph(m): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
has Nestle started calling?this one wey we dey call for sales question?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by kushb: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
No calls yet,just to start getting ready
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by arabralph(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
correct!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by sammykari99(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2017
First try know everything about the company,their history ,services they render and company core value ,before you proceed to knowing what the Nutrition Advisor does .
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2017
just got an interview for nutrition advisor @ nestle
will be grateful to have their aptitude test and interview format
thanks
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2017
MrSocrate:
Recieved a success mail. I wrote in Jos

please kindly help with info regarding their aptitude test and interview

I've just been called for an interview
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:53am On May 25, 2017
Joyhuxley:
1. Learn how to convince people to buy your product.
2. Have a convincing power.
3. In your previous place of work, have you brot Innovations that was accepted ??
4. Challenge you have had in your place of work
5. Have you played a management or Leadership role before?

thanks

nice one

please how about their test
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by jummy2308(f): 9:27am On May 25, 2017
xclusiveguy4:
just got an interview for nutrition advisor @ nestle

will be grateful to have their aptitude test and interview format

thanks
pls i also got their invite. anyone who has any idea shld pls share with jummy2308@gmail.com
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Fraih(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

please kindly help with info regarding their aptitude test and interview

I've just been called for an interview
When is your interview slated for?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2017
Fraih:
When is your interview slated for?
tomorrow
how about u

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by dykkah: 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
Please anyone with info regarding the function test and interview, kindly share with clarahdike@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Fraih(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

tomorrow

how about u
Not gotten the message yet.
Sorry, What branch did you choose?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2017
Fraih:

Not gotten the message yet.
Sorry, What branch did you choose?

lag

you will soon get the message,

any hint about what they gonna set?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Fraih(f): 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

lag
you will soon get the message,

any hint about what they gonna set?
I think it's GMAT based
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by xclusiveguy4(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
Fraih:
I think it's GMAT based
OK
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Academic & Non-academic Job Vacancies At Mcpherson University(mcu), Abeokuta. / FG Annuls Illegal Recruitments / Three Most Important Rule When Sending An Application Via Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.