Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,996 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"I Am Disappointed In Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Disappointed In Buhari" (732 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Disappointed In Buhari" by abel116: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Comedienne Helen Paul is not your regular entertainment persona, unlike most of her peers in the entertainment industry, the “Jara” presenter is always interested in Nigeria’s political discourse.
Helen Paul
Adding her voice to the “bring back our girls campaign,” the mother of two writes down her views and disappointment in President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari recent statement that he can not guarantee the safe return of the kidnapped Chibok girls.
Read more »

Re: "I Am Disappointed In Buhari" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
What exactly was Buhari's statement? He said so long as the girls are alive he will get them back. People don't read these days
Re: "I Am Disappointed In Buhari" by espn(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
abel116:
Comedienne Helen Paul is not your regular entertainment persona, unlike most of her peers in the entertainment industry, the “Jara” presenter is always interested in Nigeria’s political discourse.
Helen Paul
Adding her voice to the “bring back our girls campaign,” the mother of two writes down her views and disappointment in President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari recent statement that he can not guarantee the safe return of the kidnapped Chibok girls.
Read more »
she is stupid..hw can he guarantee der safe return..some people don't even think..dis kids v bin kidnapped for more dan a year..d present administration has failed to secure der release and she expect buhari to guarantee der release..it shows she doesn't even think at all..nonsense.m
Re: "I Am Disappointed In Buhari" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
No wahala, go rejoice in Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Okada Accident In Apapa This Afternoon, One Dead, The Other Hospitalised! / Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.