Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? (728 Views)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Nigeria Bleeds As Pipeline Bombings, Vandalism Wreaks Economy / Did Buhari Really Refuse To Vote For Peter Onu In 1985? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is Buhari really aware of all these recent Bombings?

No comment from him so far.

No active action from Him so far, apart from removing military Road Blocks/check points even in BH affected areas and proposing a dialogue with terrorists.

From the look of things, it now looks like those boko boys are venting anger on their sponsors such that mosque has now become their major target.

Am I the only one that is pessimistic about this Govt of General Mahanmud Buhari?
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by DuchessLily(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
So many questions without answers sad cry
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
So many questions without answers sad cry
That is the nature of the country am seeing now, am tired of it, aren't you?
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by okpanachil: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
No he is deaf,abi no be so?
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
He is phaiting kworrupsion smiley
(hint: he is deluded)
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
quid:
He is phaiting kworrupsion smiley
(hint: he is deluded)
hehehe I hate hearing that word, the word they use in decieving innocent masses
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by seedgreen(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
This wey dey ask me so, na who I go ask?
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by DuchessLily(f): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
chukingchuks:
That is the nature of the country am seeing now, am tired of it, aren't you?

I am.. But what can we do but to pray n Hope
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
DuchessLily:

I am.. But what can we do but to pray n Hope
I wonder when the hope will turn to reality, cos now it seems hopeless with what we got
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mind you he's still fasting to his Alla
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by PPAngel(f): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
He is not only aware but is fully behind them.

PPAngel:
One bomb in downtown Lagos is enough for Yorubas to start demanding Buhari does all he can to stop Boko Haram even if It includes granting amnesty to the lunatics.

So I won't be suprised if a bomb goes off in Oshodi during rush hour any time soon.

The bombings are going off after the same useless boko Buhari dismantled road blocks and has since purged the DSS of Security Chiefs who would have been able to give him advance warning.

Buhari is behind the bombings to pave way for amnesty for Boko Haram (which the Yoruba cowards will accept) and also to make it seem as if he had nothing to do with the group.

This is exactly how he staged a fake assassination plot which Boko claimed responsibility but after the DSS provided him with evidence of the attack being his own doing, Buhari and the APC never for once mentioned the assassination plot again.

Nigerians you have been fooled once with this Buhari nonsense, do not fall for his Islamization plan to reward his jihadist in Boko Haram for a job well done and to get more money (13% oil depravitie) allocated to the north.

Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
buhari....some fools voted this iddiot
Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by TheFreeOne: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari has been making so many blunders that calls to question his capability and intentions:

*Appointments made so far
*Banning military roadblocks in one fell-swoop despite security challenges (this seems to have given BH leverage to move around easily and plan more attacks)
*His failure to visit locations of BH attacks and give support to victims
*His actions/pronouncements seems he's out to witch-hunt opposition/past govt
*His role in NASS crisis
*Withdrawal of DSS from aso villa and demotion of some officers which will definitely demoralise the outfit (it will impact negatively on intelligence gathering in the fight against BH)
*Transfer of BH inmates to the southern part of Nigeria
*Proposed amnesty for BH e.t.c

Buhari should liase with northern governors/clerics to temporarily ban use of burka(veil) worn by muslim women as done by chad if he's truly a military strategist as claimed by APC/his handlers. Such action will go a long way in the fight against BH.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Aware Of All These Recent Bombings? by DuchessLily(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
chukingchuks:
I wonder when the hope will turn to reality, cos now it seems hopeless with what we got

God dey sha. So let's just put our trust in Him.

It is well with Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims- PUNCH / Most Of The Laws In Nigeria Are Outdated , Here ’s What I ’ll Do About Them / Prof Aderounmu Is New President Of Nigeria Computer Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.