Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) (37102 Views)

Jemiriye Teaches "Olurounbi" To Mayor Of Pittsburgh, Americans (Photos) / Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by okotv(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
yes o...Signs of good things to come
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by tammie24: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one gal
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
I con say congrat
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Proudly a Nigerian dont think of coming to Nigeria so dat they wont hack ur destiny Nigeria, good people great nation
LOL
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by sunnedee: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
I hereby pass the baton to the poster below me.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by abbey621(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
So this is historic or breaking news?
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by hensben(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
NIgerian women are the best nothing the likes of searching4love can tell me that will sway my mind.
I'm gonna marry 3 wives; Yoruba girl, Igbo girl and one from edo state(Bini).
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by adonbilivit: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
baybeeboi:
Nairaland has become so poor.
So poor that people don't even have anything to coment
if you don't believe me then check the reply from '' adonbilivit '' below
nice word play
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by niceeric(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
dhamstar:
Work in progress..... One day I shall get there!

Btw

Keep the flag flying Jemiriye. We are proud of ya
Na so Airforce1 start oo

continu

1 Like

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by ademega(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Happy for her
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by laplace12(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
The hype on that write up is Just too Much.

I see no big deal in someone singing to a crowd angry
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by micronut(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
more of her pix.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by ignis: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Even wen u put millions of black ppl in MARS, nigerians will still b outstanding...#proudlyNaija
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Following(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
adonbiliv i get mentioned more than seun and lala. 242 mentions in about a month. nawa o. i need change. is it cos my moniker is adonbilivit? back to the topic, keep holding Nigeria down girl. what is babeeboy above the guy preceding me saying? after booking space u have nothing to say and now u feel i am ur escape route. i dey para mode o
what of me whe get 15000+ mentions in under 3weeks...I be nairaland celeb
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Daykoozy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
contactmorak:
Jemiriye was one of the top finalists of the 2012/13 Nigerian Idol musical reality show, distinguished by her unique Afrocentric fashion.

But unknown to many, the ebony complexioned songbird from Osun state relocated to the United States shortly after her participation in the musical reality show, where she has silently been making Nigeria proud.

April 21st was a day of glory for this pretty Nigerian has she was invited to sing at the stadium during The Phillies game, in Philadelphia.

Jemiriye beautifully performed the anthem, "Take me out to the Ballgame" to the crowd of fans live on TV at the Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlin's game at the Citizens Bank Park Stadium, Philadelphia.

It happened to be the Phillies biggest game of the year as it co-incided with Jackie Robinson's day celebration(Jackie Robinson's 42nd Anniversary)

Jackie Robinson was the first black to ever play Base ball in the world

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/nigerian-idol-finalist-jemiriye-makes.html
@OP Jackie Robinson was the first black to play in the Major League Baseball, not the first black to play baseball in the world. There had been Negro league prior to and during Jackie's professional career.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Daykoozy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
The girl dry rep though. cheesy
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by gulfer: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
GREAT but this night, some Nigerians and other Nationals will be executed in Indonesia.......... Let's give a thought to them, ONE indivisible Nigeria despite the diversity. I weep and rejoice at the same time.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by tupacshakur(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Osun...

That's my state!
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by adonbilivit: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Following:

what of me whe get 15000+ mentions in under 3weeks...I be nairaland celeb
we be superstars wey ppl no know. lol
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by masqot(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
While this young lady was getting a VIP treatment in the US, 4 other Nigerians were executed in Indonesia. What an antithesis.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by jeebz: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
masqot:
While this young lady was getting a VIP treatment in the US, 4 other Nigerians were executed in Indonesia. What an antithesis.
You create your own destiny
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by mekybabe1: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
See her nose like my own.lol! Congrats sweetie!
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by chimoskyg(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
She's seriously beautiful

Wish for such as a girlfriend grin
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow. Tonto Dike .
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by cirmuell(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
kemetic7:
This is beautiful! I wish her good luck.
No abeg, wish her Buhari instead. grin cool
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by lawal28c: 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
sukkot:
KAI JONATHAN
........u just mumu i swr!na ur type dey cause political crisis....wetin concern muzic nw witf jonathan?
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by peteruuu(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Gele yen ni agbara gan o grin
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by bogolobango(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Yoruba making naija proud since 1692

Proudly yoruba
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Kudos
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Kazzman(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2015
contactmorak:
Jemiriye was one of the top finalists of the 2012/13 Nigerian Idol musical reality show, distinguished by her unique Afrocentric fashion.

But unknown to many, the ebony complexioned songbird from Osun state relocated to the United States shortly after her participation in the musical reality show, where she has silently been making Nigeria proud.

April 21st was a day of glory for this pretty Nigerian has she was invited to sing at the stadium during The Phillies game, in Philadelphia.

Jemiriye beautifully performed the anthem, "Take me out to the Ballgame" to the crowd of fans live on TV at the Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlin's game at the Citizens Bank Park Stadium, Philadelphia.

It happened to be the Phillies biggest game of the year as it co-incided with Jackie Robinson's day celebration(Jackie Robinson's 42nd Anniversary)

Jackie Robinson was the first black to ever play Base ball in the world.

A lucky, soulful Jemiriye who decided to honor the team as well as Africa with her Ankara headgear, was the chosen black this year to perform in fulfilment of the white people's promise of diversity.

Jemiriye who is believed to be the first Nigerian and arguably the first African to perform at the historic event, was given a VIP treatment as she was chauffeured to the venue in a Limo, which she shared on her Facebook page. The information about her performance was also shared on the official website of The Phillies.

We say big congrats to this emerging African Diva! Keep making Nigeria and Africa proud!

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/nigerian-idol-finalist-jemiriye-makes.html
Whaoooo!...she is brilliant and beautiful. Thanks for making us proud.
Re: Jemiriye To Perform At The Phillies Games USA (pics) by Maghan37: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2015
It is good to know that there are nigerians making positive changes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Known As Big Spenders In Seychelles –Actress Linda Ejiofor / MIKE EZURUONYE SHOWS OUT HIS SON ON FACEBOOK / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.