Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! (1893 Views)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued - Final Campaign Card! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by palmer: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! According to Military Source 200 Chibok Girls Might Have Been Rescued from the Military Recent Operation in Sambisa Forest for detail story visit....http://newsuandi..com/2015/04/military-rescues-200-girls-from-sambisa.html

Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Olanireti(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2015
This had better be true. Saw the news in Sahara report and punch. If so, i say congratulations to Nigeria. It will be great the victims reuniting with their family.
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by engrsyer(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Pishure and videos of dia release or idonbilivit
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by KriTic24A: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Confirmed??
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Visocrate(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Welcoming goodness
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by kariz(m): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by okosodo: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Guy it has not been confirmed
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by chibas: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Op stop misinforming people where was it stated that they were the chibok girl.
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by donbrowser(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2015
False
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by tunex23: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2015
I Really hope so,but let wait and see
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by asala1: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2015
About 300 girls and women were rescued for sambisa forest but they are not the chibok girls.
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Sunnymatey(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Credit to my amiable and lettered presido who is thorough in whatever he does and impatient Nigerian misunderstood that for cluelessness. Sir, u have delivered, by 2019 u shall receive a plauqe as Nigerian best president ever.
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by bewla(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2015
At last we can no sleep season one done end waiting for the big premier to b air in ABUJA firm carnival no date yet keep close for up date
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by TI1919(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Godisnear(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Pinshure or...... You know the drill.
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by olaideeeedris(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Lies
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by buoye1(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2015
OP na Big dan karia...Defence HQ didn't confirm they re chibok girls!Stop peddling fake news let them release official statement 1st

I read on PUNCH this morning that they re not Chibok girls!
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by darne(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Let's hope for the best, this should be the best news of the month,..... If this is true tho smiley
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by ogawisdom(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ is working grin
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by generalissimo(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Meanwhile, while jubilating and celebrating the release of our dear gals, lets read between the lines here.

(1) Since the election of GMB, the rate at which BH attacks has slowed down *does that mean they now have little reasons to cause havoc?*

(2) The abducted school gals miraculously get rescued after many failed attempt all these while *does it mean that the purpose of abducting them in the first place has been achieved now?*

(3) The recent appointment of the director of #Bringbackourgirls campaign by GMB is for what? *is it for a job welldone for rubbishing and antagonizing GEJ administration even before the girls were eventually rescued?*
Note: GMB has not even been sworn in o.

Let's reason......Are these just mere coincidences

1 Like

Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
It's on the CNN
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by nelandrewz(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2015
generalissimo:
Meanwhile, while jubilating and celebrating the release of our dear gals, lets read between the lines here.

(1) Since the election of GMB, the rate at which BH attacks has slowed down *does that mean they now have little reasons to cause havoc?*

(2) The abducted school gals miraculously get rescued after many failed attempt all these while *does it mean that the purpose of abducting them in the first place has been achieved now?*

(3) The recent appointment of the director of #Bringbackourgirls campaign by GMB is for what? *is it for a job welldone for rubbishing and antagonizing GEJ administration even before the girls were eventually rescued?*
Note: GMB has not even been sworn in o.

Let's reason......Are these just mere coincidences
undecided

Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by nelandrewz(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Op Stop mis informing d public, they've not been confirmed to be Chibok girls. The news said abducted girls and women
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by ebukaOtika(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Iro nla ni ele i,,,,Big lies ooooo
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by galadima77(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Sunnymatey:
Credit to my amiable and lettered presido who is thorough in whatever he does and impatient Nigerian misunderstood that for cluelessness. Sir, u have delivered, by 2019 u shall receive a plauqe as Nigerian best president ever.

ok, may your life be exactly the way this regime handled the affairs of this country.

a big amen should come from u...
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by engrsyer(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2015
bewla:
At last we can no sleep season one done end waiting for the big premier to b air in ABUJA firm carnival no date yet keep close for up date
what's this dude trying to say uh?
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by Gracebegatme: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2015
stop raising false hope and let's watch as things unfold
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by bewla(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2015
engrsyer:
what's this dude trying to say uh?
are u sure there is any abduction in the first place sense late azazi told us that pdp is boko haram before he was kill or u think we are fools to for get what obasanjo said that it will bite his imagination is dose girl were still in one camp all this while do the permutation give me what u find out but to me this season firm
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by NCOIM(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ is pur choice grin

Like it or not cry
Quote me and die of headache grin
Re: Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! by NCOIM(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2015
bewla:
are u sure there is any abduction in the first place sense late azazi told us that pdp is boko haram before he was kill or u think we are fools to for get what obasanjo said that it will bite his imagination is dose girl were still in one camp all this while do the permutation give me what u find out but to me this season firm

Firm ko,,,Enterprise ni

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Plot To Sabotage Buhari's Government Exposed! / No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working / 15 Watt Integrated Solar Street Light Plus 2yrs warranty In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.