Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working (1910 Views)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2015
This is for all of you that has been saying that everything in Nigeria has started working since buhari became president.
You say power supply is now steady.
You say fuel is now available
You say EFCC is now working
You say The economy has improved
You say naira has appreciated against the dollar.

Sometimes I wonder if it's a different country you are all are talking about. The Nigeria that I know and live in has become worse since the Daura Cattle Rearer became president.

For the first time in 8 years where I live in Abuja has been without power supply for 5 days and counting shocked........ if people in Abuja(The Capital City) can go 6 days without electricity what happens to people in rural areas?

#stopthelies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by ryd3(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2015
No tissue in my closest... Yeah the man is really not working

1 Like

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by capip120(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2015
ryd3:
No tissue in my closest... Yeah the man is really not working
cry
Yes we have been scammed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by DaGC(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
I actually said something of such in some threads about people saying they enjoy 18-20hrs power supply.

Apparently, I'm the only 1 living in a different Nigeria. Although, going by some Nairalander's comments, guess its improved in some areas, but mine is actually worse compared to what I usually get in the last year or so.

Another thing I think is responsible is that some power plants commissioned by some states has started reaping results, I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by PassingShot(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2015
OP, do you mind to tell us if there is any peculiar problems you have in your community?

If majority of the people have witnessed an improvement in their power supply, it is therefore correct to say there has been improvement.

It is also a fact that TCN has achieved peak distribution on at least three different occasions since may 29th.

1 Like

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by Demmocrats(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:
This is for all of you that has been saying that everything in Nigeria has started working since buhari became president.

Sometimes I wonder if it's a different country you are all are talking about. The Nigeria that I know and live in has become worse since the Daura Cattle Rearer became president.

For the first time in 8 years where I live in Abuja has been without power supply for 5 days and counting shocked........ if people in Abuja(The Capital City) can go 5 days without electricity what happens to people in rural areas?

#stopthelies

Op which area go and pay your fees for years you where tapping the light with out paying now my sai buhari the new marshal in town no more freebies no more corrupt officials no more free light go pay and kindly mention the area in abj with no light

3 Likes

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by efilefun(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

For the first time in 8 years where I live in Abuja has been without power supply for 5 days and counting shocked........ if people in Abuja(The Capital City) can go 5 days without electricity what happens to people in rural areas?

#stopthelies

you can use your moniker to end it all just place it directly ontop of your ear and pull the trigger..... you should have gone to aso rock and take over nau.... oponu
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kokoA(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Thesame Abuja I stay abi na anoda one ? OP can lie o shocked Even when power supply was very bad, Abuja can never go days without light not to talk of now that it has improved greatly. We're currently doing over 18hours steady power daily now.

2 Likes

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kingreign(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

#stopthelies

Where in Abuja do you reside?
How do you expect power supply to your area if one or a combination of the following are present?

Blown transformer/RMU,
Vandalized power cables/poles,
Your area Business Manager is playing ludo with your power supply rations

Your prepaid Meyer is bad or its unit is exhausted..

In my residential area, I've been enjoying power but sometimes, its ON/OFF/ON/OFF/ON

2 Likes

Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by ademega(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
even if u have, u will never come out and say it. by all means u want this government to fail but that is not possible.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Where in Abuja do you reside?
How do you expect power supply to your area if one or a combination of the following are present?

Blown transformer/RMU,
Vandalized power cables/poles,
Your area Business Manager is playing ludo with your power supply rations

Your prepaid Meyer is bad or its unit is exhausted..

In my residential area, I've been enjoying power but sometimes, its ON/OFF/ON/OFF/ON
Oga, I am not a novice in matters of power supply, all the things you listed above is not the cause but just that the staff there now are not doing their job, nobody is patrolling the feeders.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:
OP, do you mind to tell us if there is any peculiar problems you have in your community?

If majority of the people have witnessed an improvement in their power supply, it is therefore correct to say there has been improvement.

It is also a fact that TCN has achieved peak distribution on at least three different occasions since may 29th.
TCN might be transmitting power at the peak distribution level but if the distribution Substation ain't in good condition then certainly consumers won't feel the impact
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Thesame Abuja I stay abi na anoda one ? OP can lie o shocked Even when power supply was very bad, Abuja can never go days without light not to talk of now that it has improved greatly. We're currently doing over 18hours steady power daily now.
There are over 20 different 11kva/33kva lines that feeds different areas in Abuja.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by PassingShot(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2015
tunex23:
TCN might be transmitting power at the peak distribution level but if the distribution Substation ain't in good condition then certainly consumers won't feel the impact
But there are reports of many Nigerians, including Nairalanders, experiencing improved electricity supply. So?
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kokoA(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

There are over 20 different 11kva/33kva lines that feeds different areas in Abuja.
I don't know about that, here in Apo it's steady make I no lie.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Garki has poor power distribution, they rearly have upto 12hrs supply a day
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

There are over 20 different 11KV/33KV lines that feeds different areas in Abuja.
corrected
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by Swaggzkid: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Wow this can't be true, am not chanced to read your write up, which part is that in Abuja? Op
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
bros, do you know what it means to say "steady" you talking about uninterrupted power supply, that not possible even presidential Villa doesn't have steady. You could say power supply has improved in your area, I stay @ Garki so I know how there supply have been.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
I don't know about Apo but in Durumi axis, area 3 (the commerce Plaza area, Living faith Church, Catholic secretariat Nigeria (CSN) up to suncity have been without power supply.

Is Buhari the President of only Apo or President of Nigeria.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kingreign(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

Oga, I am not a novice in matters of power supply, all the things you listed above is not the cause but just that the staff there now are not doing their job, nobody is patrolling the feeders.
I never said you're a novice, beside I asked which area you reside but you failed to tell me.
Oh you know, why then do you blame Buhari?
Why don't you go to their office and complain, if they don't improve why can't you take it up to SERVICOM or even a national daily or put it properly that staff of a partiular Business Unit isn't competently handling their assigned duties rather you chose to smear PMB as if na him dey carry power line ladder or Him be fitter.

And pls don't generalize localised power supply challenge.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kokoA(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2015
tunex23:
Garki has poor power distribution, they rearly have upto 12hrs supply a day
Power supply is always problematic from Garki up to Central area, I wonder why.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by rawtouch: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Bros it depends on your part of town some people even turn off their appliances by themselves and sit in the dark in some areas because light wan wound them....

Bring your bulb let them plug it for you then you take it to your house and put
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:

But there are reports of many Nigerians, including Nairalanders, experiencing improved electricity supply. So?
Am not disputing that fact, but some people are over exaggerating the whole thing (propaganda)
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by tunex23: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Power supply is always problematic from Garki up to Central area, I wonder why.
Garki has poor distribution network couple with poor power supply, most of there 15MVA Transformers are virtually gone dead.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kokoA(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

I don't know about Apo but in Durumi axis, area 3 (the commerce Plaza area, Living faith Church, Catholic secretariat Nigeria (CSN) up to suncity have been without power supply.

Is Buhari the President of only Apo or President of Nigeria.
Buhari is not the head of Abuja electricity distribution company. You guys can call on them to fix the fault. On the FG's part, TCN has confessed that it has "excess power" in the national grid to push out.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Oh you know, why then do you blame Buhari?
Why don't you go to their office and complain, if they don't improve why can't you take it up to SERVICOM or even a national daily or put it properly that staff of a partiular Business Unit isn't competently handling their assigned duties rather you chose to smear PMB as if na him dey carry power line ladder or Him be fitter.
See my friend, I blame the president because no one is doing his job properly these days cos nobody is supervising anybody.

I am a little close to some of these staff and I know the way they act these days cos nobody is asking questions.

A very important personal in power distribution is in his village as I type this..... He is not even aware that some areas are without light for days.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by SolutionsGuy: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Kuchingworo is not Abuja, Masaka is not Abuja, Abaji is not Abuja . . . man know where thy liveth.

To know if you live in Abuja or not, visit aboutabuja.com or abujacity.com. So as not to come here and misinform people.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by sammyj: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Now is no longer Gej achievement it's PMB that is not working. Hypocrite!!! cool
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari is not the head of Abuja electricity distribution company. You guys can call on them to fix the fault. On the FG's part, TCN has confessed that it has "excess power" in the national grid to push out.
Buhari is the head of Nigeria if anything goes wrong in Nigeria he would be held responsible including power supply.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by kingreign(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2015
shortgun:

See my friend, I blame the president because no one is doing his job properly these days cos nobody is supervising anybody.

I am a little close to some of these staff and I know the way they act these days cos nobody is asking questions.

A very important personal in power distribution is in his village as I type this..... He is not even aware that some areas are without light for days.
Okay you say you don't have power supply, how then did you have charge on your device to login Nairaland?
Stop blaming PMB, if you who pay your taxes can't serve as a community police and a whistleblower, forget it. PMB is way too positively busy to start moving round every street and avenues of Nigeria to address workers ineptitude.
Re: No Power Supply In Abuja For 6 Days Now..... Buhari Is Not Working by shortgun(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Okay you say you don't have power supply, how then did you have charge on your device to login Nairaland?
Stop blaming PMB, if you who pay your taxes can't serve as a community police and a whistleblower, forget it. PMB is way too positively busy to start moving round every street and avenues of Nigeria to address workers ineptitude.
Hahaha, I charge my phones in my car......
.. that's the only power supply you'll get in Nigeria these days.

When you go to there offices they will tell you they working on the line but I know it's all lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti Releases His Personal Phone Number...get It (image) / Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister / Police Bombards Civil Defence Office In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.