Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (32221 Views)

Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Attacks By Boko Haram Have Reduced In Nigeria, Says Buhari - ThisDay / In Protest Of South African Attacks. ....am Burning My MTN Line. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 7lives: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
A clown from toronto is plagarising another person write up. Tinubu the cheerleader of the terrorist party thanks for bringing the gurls back and i hope none is pregnant.
To know more about APC cheack my signature

Werey.

2 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jimi4us: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
.what's this frog talking about
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by garrix8: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I have noticed a trait among you and your people, when u are beaten hands down and left with nothing to say again, all u resolve to is pull out an unintelligent sentence, and start singing it like a national anthem...

These people are so senseless and don't mind cutting their nose to spite their face. I was expecting them to find fault with Tinubu's recommendations, yet all they can do is attack a man who has done well for his people.

While they claim Ibos are mostly affected by the attacks, no notable Ibo leader has come up with practical advice except the usual grandstanding acts and cowardly, ultimatums.

3 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 7lives: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
methink it will be far better for you to swallow rock than ur ranting like an ants

Again?, werey.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ddonoflife(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
grabs chair and sits lyk seriously
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2015
sinizia:

I wonder how you bigots judge a whole tribe from the one or two posts you read on Nairaland.

You've a poor sense of judgment.
he is not refering to his tribe but to the pdp E-warriors

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kenoz(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Can't read all this.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
A clown from toronto is plagarising another person write up. Tinubu the cheerleader of the terrorist party thanks for bringing the gurls back and i hope none is pregnant.

If he really wrote this, which I think he did....
Then he has made valid and constructive points.
One that our government should look into.

Though I fault the part where he said the south African government is not to blame for their lackadaisicality, while I understand where he is coming from, I think it is in order to call out the SA government for their gross mismanagement of the crisis.

All in all, this is a really good write up.
Kudos to Mr BAT.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sarhamsyn(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2015
#SαуNσTσXєиσρнσвια
#WєAяєOиє lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Brugo(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

You think he wrote that by himself?

Tinubu is educated. He went to school when education was still pristine in Nigeria. He was once the governor of Lagos. You should not expect any less from him.

2 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by samielsucre(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Besides, he can't go to equity, his hands are not very clean.

And if by any means he has ever looted or is currently looting, then he falls in the category of the 'idiots' you have mentioned.
Nobody's hands are clean in Nigeria politics. Some are so dirty that you can't see the lines on their palm.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nihilist: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Very astute and intelligent submission from Jagaban.

I hope the new APC government can bring back the kind of educational institutions that BAT benefitted from

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jamillion: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Besides, he can't go to equity, his hands are not very clean.

And if by any means he has ever looted or is currently looting, then he falls in the category of the 'idiots' you have mentioned.
looting's what people do everyday only the one caught is the victim. Am sure u too ar not left out..
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by emmalexabl(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
The jagaban of hard drugs and asiwaju of corruption is talking....
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by samielsucre(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2015
Baba T tell them o
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
why not ask ur oga Jonathan to return our missing $20b and d bal security budget of 3.6tr naira before leaving

3 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2015
jimi4us:
.what's this frog talking about
he is talking about peace and good governance that gej fail to provide.

2 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Rexnegro(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
illiad1:

Learn to read. Its important.
So you don't just sign documents without going through its content.
If na document guys go everly read am esp financial document not this xenophobia and south africa issue wey long like epistle
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exponental(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
op..... summarize that textbook
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by benuejosh: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
daresma93:
great idea jagaban, haters can jump into the lagoon
are you related to the landlord of the lagoon? OA.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nerodenero: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
I think in ending the harsh treatment meted at Nigerians outside Nigeria,there is need for the country to earn a deserved respect.We can only do this by having good governance where Nigerians wont travel out because he is frustrated but for leisure and legitimate reasons.Jonathan has done his own,the time has come for GMB-Tinubu and his APC Warriors to make the change they wooed Nigeria with practical.If Nigeria is well positioned,we'd have earned our respect.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by marvelyole(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Nice write up jagaban,I believe say u don high again o,
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by winniz: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
APC is thie.ffnubu de notorious drug baron una Spokesman? Naija una don enter one chance if this Crooks are the agent of the Change.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kolade354(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Who is talking, the drug pusher?
Maybe ur father work with him in the Drug Empire that is why you know he is a drug pusher........Ediot.

4 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mopolchi: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Rubbish! We should not blame SA government for the xenophobia but you, Tinubu is here blaming Nigerian government for boko haram. The recall, GEJ did so, is the right thing to do since Zuma never thought it wise to save Nigerians from the onslaught. Recalling does not mean that the Nigerian government left in the lurch its citizens in jeopardy, however, it is a strong signal of disapproval to the SA government's inaction. A Nigerian life is as valuable as a SA life. If the SA government can protect its citizens, it should do the same for Nigerians living with them.

1 Like

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
There is a disconect between the Presidency and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. See the mess we got ourselves in on the lie that Jonathan has a discussion with the Moroccan monarch and the recall of our envoy in South Africa without the knowledge of the Presidency. The Foreign Ministry of any country is as good or otherwise of that country. How many times have you heard of a flop in the Department of State in the United State?

2 Likes

Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fapcrook(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
Too Long
hate reading long story like this especially if it's from naija politicians, they all lie
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dandoki: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Redoil:
methink it will be far better for you to swallow rock than ur ranting like an ants
Smart guy!
You still can recall okadigbo to zik!!!
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by biafransoul: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
What has Tinubu done or written about the unwarranted attacks and envious statements on the Igbos. I think charity should start at home especially from Lagos nay south west.
Re: Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
[b]Recall of an envoy is usually prompted by an adverse act by the host government itself. It is not good practice to recall a High Commissioner for a tragedy the host government could not have prevented and one for which its appears to be working in good faith to end.

The recent social upheaval should be likened more to a natural disaster as the government had no proximate control over its eruption. To recall our High Commissioner might satisfy our sense of outrage; it would do little else, however.
The move implicitly signals to the South African government that we blame it for causing the outburst or for being negligent in the aftermath. Such a move would make it harder to encourage the South African government to act as we would like toward affected Nigerians.

The move we diminish our presence is the more we diminish the daily pressure on the government in Pretoria. The move we diminish the pressure is the less we can positively influence that government’s action. Pulling our envoy decreases not increases our diplomatic leverage in this particular circumstance.

Also, much of the world and many Nigerians in South Africa will perceive the move negatively; they will think we are abandoning our citizens during the height of their travail.  This might demoralize them to a material degree.
The absence of the High Commissioner for an appreciable period of time will undermine the efficacy of our diplomatic mission at the moment when that mission should be doing its utmost for that segment of our Diaspora in South Africa.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Independence Day: Price Of Commodity In October 2022 Vs October 2023 / Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.