Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name (4815 Views)

Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017 / Buhari Proposes N6.8trn 2017 Budget, N1.6trn For Debt Servicing / Senatorial Candidate Proposes The Removal Of 4 Year Presidential Term Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
We don't want your unity pls
Re: UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name by Sirniyeh(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2015
Chigold101:
if Buhari tries to make Nigeria a true federal state his hausa/fulani brothers will reject him & they will impeach him & his deputy. Inshot they will kill them.

No hausa/fulani man will accept true federalism or resource control.

Pls prove your assertions! If he dares it, what will be will be. Nothing will happen. If you study APC manifesto well, the issue of Federalism can not be ruled out. However, the true changes we all clamour for begin only if we will all accept to what will be will be.

I know Buhari is more than able to effect Federalism in Nigeria and there is nothing Northerners can do for him.

I remember in 1985 when Northerners tried to instigate him to change constitution by making Fridays. Work free days. He ignored them, challenged them to prove it to him from the Quran. The Buhari I know can not be intimidated, not even Niger Delta Militants
Re: UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA: Buhari Proposes The Change Of Name by Chigold101(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Pls prove your assertions! If he dares it, what will be will be. Nothing will happen. If you study APC manifesto well, the issue of Federalism can not be ruled out. However, the true changes we all clamour for begin only if we will all accept to what will be will be.

I know Buhari is more than able to effect Federalism in Nigeria and there is nothing Northerners can do for him.

I remember in 1985 when Northerners tried to instigate him to change constitution by making Fridays. Work free days. He ignored them, challenged them to prove it to him from the Quran. The Buhari I know can not be intimidated, not even Niger Delta Militants
well this beyond APC manifesto.

Remember this is democracy; nothing happens without going through the national assembly. Guess those who have majority in national assembly.

Do you know why PIB hs not been passed? Simply because it will remove feeding bottle from many mouths above the Niger.

In democracy many things comes into play when one makes none executive decision. GMB might honest but his honesty will have no effect if it runs contrary to the will of his people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Am Not Too Confident About My Memory” - President Buhari / Meaning Of Biafra In Igbo / Is Binta Nyako Man Or Woman? Pic Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.