Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Segun Aganga’s Dirty Deals Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Aganga’s Dirty Deals Exposed (567 Views)

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari / Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Segun Aganga’s Dirty Deals Exposed by FamouPeopleMag(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2015
Mr. Segun Aganga, honourable minister for Trade and Investment dirty deals have been revealed. Those in the know squealed that the minister has some dirty deal with the Vaswani Brothers. The notorious business brothers that were... For complete story, click on the link below
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/segun-agangas-dirty-deals-exposed/
Re: Segun Aganga’s Dirty Deals Exposed by Alphaoscar: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2015
FamouPeopleMag:
Mr. Segun Aganga, honourable minister for Trade and Investment dirty deals have been revealed. Those in the know squealed that the minister has some dirty deal with the Vaswani Brothers. The notorious business brothers that were... For complete story, click on the link below
http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/segun-agangas-dirty-deals-exposed/

If I open that your link make my prick shrink.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Expresses Delight At The Rescue Of Captured Girls And Women / Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves / Parallel Govt:APC Attacks Jonathan,accuses Him Of Plotting To Scuttle Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.