Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves (565 Views)

Taiwan fiasco shows Buhari Already Planning Diplomatic Moves Against Biafra / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / World Diplomatic Circles To Honour Jonathan In Geneva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Diplomacy – International/Local Relation

Biafra Diplomatic Mission Worldwide represents Indigenous People Of Biafra (I.P.O.B) in International community, carrying the movement of I.P.O.B and its ideology into the heart of U.N, O.A.U, and various selected countries that commands respect and power in world politics. They help I.P.O.B win friends that will help and support I.P.O.B in the quest for Biafra Independence.

The customary administration of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has opened up authorised offices of Indigenous People of Biafra both in diaspora and Biafra land.

Through our campaign, Biafra has been accorded recognition by African Union through Economic Social and Cultural Council (ECOSOCC) and a delegation was sent representing Indigenous People of Biafra at the just concluded 2nd African Union ECOSOCC General Assembly meeting in Nairobi, Kenya (18th -22nd Dec. 2014), this opened up another level of diplomatic mission for Biafra. Also, various diplomatic channels have been opened with some western countries like Britain, Germany, Australia, United State of America etc, and some have responded positively.

We have sent a “thank you delegation to the Government and People of Ivory Coast for their past kind disposition to Biafra and for sheltering our brother, late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu for 12 years, and our delegates came back with a positive responds.

Source: The Government of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves by truefact: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Those tribes that love nigeria can be in Nigeria. Those Igbos who love nigeria can also naturalized in Nigeria. We want biafra. .period

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Current Diplomatic Moves by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Spreads mat

(1) (Reply)

Ikedife, Ex-ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo To Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / NNPC Resumes Search For Oil In Chad Basin / Wait! Has Saharareporters Gone A Little Cold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.