Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) (1308 Views)

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, I have heard that Buhari intends to probe the allegation made by the former CBN Governor-Lamido Sanusi that $20b dollars could not be accounted for under Jonathan.

I hereby call on Buhari to also probe how the billions of dollars Nigeria made under President Babangida during the Gulf War popularly referred to as the Gulf oil windfall was spent.

I hereby call on Buhari to probe billions of dollars spent by former President Obasanjo on power to ascertain how the money was spent.

If Buhari can probe Babangida, Obasanjo & Jonathan we will surely recover several billions of dollars which could be channelled into meaningful development of this country.

Guys, what do you think?
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Barcanista

OAM4J

Tbaba1234

passingshot

madamoringo

Gbawe

ozoigbondu

dearpreye

Obiagelli

mzjackbaueress

Desola

Ilugunboy

Customized13

Scatterboss

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by NCOIM(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2015
APC is a Party That has "propaganda" as their Slogan angry

Buhari can't try That!!!

He's Allied to probe ObasanAPE tho angry grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
APC is a Party That has "propaganda" as their Slogan angry

Buhari can't try That!!!

He's Allied to probe ObasanAPE tho angry grin

Thank God Buhari the Messiah will take over power soon. i expect him to equally probe IBB & OBJ otherwise beaming the searchlight on the GEJ the minority Ijaw president would be seen as witch-hunting.

BTW, I am not against probing the 20B allegation under GEJ, all I am saying is that the probe should start with the Oil windfall and extend to OBJ too.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by NCOIM(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Thank God Buhari the Messiah will take over power soon. i expect him to equally probe IBB & OBJ otherwise beaming the searchlight on the GEJ the minority Ijaw president would be seen as witch-hunting.

BTW, I am not against probing the 20B allegation under GEJ, all I am saying is that the probe should start with the Oil windfall and extend to OBJ too.

GEJ has a clean Slate!!!

Buhari The "disciplinarian" Can now Show Nigerians how disciplined he is

If he doesn't probe Tinubu and ObasApe,,,,That means His Failure and ridicule has begun
grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Fellow Nigerians, I have heard that Buhari intends to probe the allegation made by the former CBN Governor-Lamido Sanusi that $20b dollars could not be accounted for under Jonathan.

I hereby call on Buhari to also probe how the billions of dollars Nigeria made under President Babangida during the Gulf War popularly referred to as the Gulf oil windfall was spent.

I hereby call on Buhari to probe billions of dollars spent by former President Obasanjo on power to ascertain how the money was spent.

If Buhari can probe Babangida, Obasanjo & Jonathan we will surely recover several billions of dollars which could be channelled into meaningful development of this country.

Guys, what do you think?

he should also probe obasanjo regime if thunder will not fire him.

Hypocritical sai baba
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Endorsed!
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Truckpusher(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
SUPPORTED.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by BlackTechnology: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Guys, what do you think?

Even Tinubu should be probed

BABA ONE CHANCE

Probe Tinubu cheesy
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by NCOIM(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=BlackTechnology post=33232366]

Even Tinubu should be probed

BABA ONE CHANCE

Probe Tinubu cheesy

Gbam!!!
You forgot to mention ObasAPE grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by themilanway(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why didnt you ask GEJ to probe IBB and OBJ?

2 Likes

Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by BlackTechnology: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=NCOIM post=33232434][/quote]

Thank you

Atleast his girlfriend oby acknowledge that he is corrupt even though not as bad as Abacha grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
I pity Nigerians, Buhari can't do anything
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by ozoigbondu: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

Because he is weak and clueless w want the all powerful daura born magician to probe them tongue
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

He gave them their respect as ex-presidents. Since Buhari wants to embark on a campaign of probe then he should be brave and bold enough to recover all our money from IBB & OBJ, it should not start and end with GEJ.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Because he is weak and clueless w want the all powerful daura born magician to probe them tongue

Yes, the all powerful Buhari who fears no one should probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ to recover all stolen funds.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Caseless: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
He should start from jonathan first, since he's the most recent in the rank of corruption trail.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by themilanway(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I'm happy you finally agreed that he is weak and clueless.Wont you TAN's complain if he priotized probing IBB,OBJ and Uncle Joe?

1 Like

Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by ozoigbondu: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

I'm happy you finally agreed that he is weak and clueless.Wont you TAN's complain if he priotized probing IBB,OBJ and Uncle Joe?

Why should we complain the magician should probe all the way and he should also probe 2.8 billion dollars that disapperaed under him
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Why should we complain the magician should probe all the way and he should also probe 2.8 billion dollars that disapperaed under him

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by themilanway(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

grin grin grin grin grin Your friend the famous turn coat had once prove to you and your fellow TAN's that no money was actually missing,just 3months ago,with a link to back up that claim.

Should i dig up the thread for you or was he trash talking?
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by themilanway(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He gave them their respect as ex-presidents. Since Buhari wants to embark on a campaign of probe then he should be brave and bold enough to recover all our money from IBB & OBJ, it should not start and end with GEJ.

Just hear yourself,"He gave them their respect".

You mean he is too scared to probe them?Or maybe if he finally summons the gut to probe them they might point a finger or two at him also?

Only Jonathan can grant convicted thieves"presidential pardon",after all,stealing isnt corruption.

By the way,its not too late for Uncle Joe to probe IBB and OBJ,he still have a month to do so,no need waiting for Buhari to clean up his shit.
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by NCOIM(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ MY HERO,,BODE GEORGE MY ROLE MODEL grin grin cheesy

Haters Can go and die grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

Just hear yourself,"He gave them their respect".

You mean he is too scared to probe them?Or maybe if he finally summons the gut to probe them they might point a finger or two at him also?

Only Jonathan can grant convicted thieves"presidential pardon",after all,stealing isnt corruption.

By the way,its not too late for Uncle Joe to probe IBB and OBJ,he still have a month to do so,no need waiting for Buhari to clean up his shit.

We have accepted that GEJ is weak and clueless, we therefore call on Buhari to probe these people and recover all our stolen monies. embarassed
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by themilanway(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We have accepted that GEJ is weak and clueless, we therefore call on Buhari to probe these people and recover all our stolen monies. embarassed

Direct your clarion call to GEJ,there is more than ample time to do the needful,he is still the president.

Isnt it one of the reasons you want him for a second term? grin grin grin grin
Re: A Call On Buhari To Probe Deeper (probe IBB, OBJ & GEJ) by ifyan(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Endorsed!

Should I say supported.

(1) (Reply)

Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress / Buruji Kashamu Finally Arrested. / Buhari Under Pressure To Stop Halliburton Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.