Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia (4434 Views)

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
A “lamb born with a human face” is the talk of a small village in Russia, and it is catching the media’s attention across the world. A Russian farmer named Blasius Lavrentiev almost died from shock when his expected “prize lamb” was born… with a horrifying feature: the animal’s face looked like that of an elderly man’s. Animals born with human looking faces is not entirely a new phenomenon, as there have been instances where animals, lambs included, have been born with humanoid-looking faces. This baby lamb, however, is being called one of the most unique examples in recorded history. The UK Express reports:
Sheep farmer Blasius Lavrentiev, 45, had been waiting all week for his prized ewe to give birth.
But he said he nearly “died from shock” when he saw “the hairy face of an old man” staring up at him.
Mr Lavrentiev, from Chirka in south-western Russia, added: “We had quite a tough winter and when I noticed she [the ewe] was pregnant I was delighted as it meant I would be able to sell the lambs and start making some money again.
“But when I went down to see how it was going I nearly died from shock when I saw what looked like the hairy face of an old man staring up at me.
“Her parents are both

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/lamb-born-with-human-face-scares.html

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
The return of his grandpa grin

3 Likes

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by dkronicle(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok... who phucked the mother of the calf ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by sinaj(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
His dad shud av used a condom

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Blakjewelry(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
That ain't no human face, that is a mutant
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Pebcak: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
one idio.t high on VODKA don straff the lamb mama grin grin grin

looks more like genetic disorder

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Lilyomi(f): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Looks like tge horrible creatures inb movies. I think one is dat creature in lord of the rings. The lips r pink too.
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Lilyomi(f): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Looks like the horrible creatures in movies. I think one is dat creature in lord of the rings. The lips r pink too.
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lilyomi:
Looks like the horrible creatures in movies. I think one is dat creature in lord of the rings. The lips r pink too.
LOL
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Babe2sure(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Whaaaaaaat? shocked shocked
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horrible ugly genetically disordered piece of sh*t!
Still gud 4 meat tho!! undecided
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
shockwave91:
Horrible ugly genetically disordered piece of sh*t!
Still gud 4 meat tho!! undecided
iyama
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by IboBoyNuel(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Danm! This thing is fugly mehn
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
GODSS:
iyama
Not 4 me o! shocked
4 dose russian dudes. U tink dey gon discard it?

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by judedwriter(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Abeg, wetin b mutant? No b everybodi wey read xmen comics o grin
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by benuejosh: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
A brother must have tempered there.
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
benuejosh:
A brother must have tempered there.
lol
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
The lamb look like mr. Bean
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Holywizard: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Arsene Wenger
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
Holywizard:
Arsene Wenger
LOL
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by NCOIM(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2015
Post the pictures of the two Goats/Sheep's doing it or idonbilivit grin grin

No vex o
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by NCOIM(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2015
Konji don hold one Guy man pass SSorry grin > grin
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 12:24am On May 04, 2015
NCOIM:
Konji don hold one Guy man pass SSorry grin > grin
han ahn
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 12:05am On May 09, 2015
Blakjewelry:
lol
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 1:14am On May 20, 2015
sinaj:
His dad shud av used a condom
LOL
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by zerojinx(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2015
Y is it only me that don't trust day farmer
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by veyronblog: 12:04pm On May 20, 2015
zerojinx:
Y is it only me that don't trust day farmer
lol

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Actor Jim Iyke’s Wife Dana Kinduryte / Finally 2baba Speaks Up On His Sleeping With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.